Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:20:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114121 times)
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:24:49 AM

ı still did not get any answers from admin or devs. if there is / are ways to manipulate this system ?  Is it possible that someone can hack the system for example and can see through my home cams what is going on in my house?

All such services have access to CCTV cameras, but virtually none of them have developed a clear policy for handling user data; oftentimes, there is no proper means of controlling access to data.
Faceter’s modular architecture allows users to work with original video stream in trusted environments: on camera owners’ devices, on Faceter’s servers, or in cameras themselves, if possible. Only obfuscated (impersonal) data is used to perform tasks on decentralized networks. In other words, such data cannot be converted to the original format with reference to the owner.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:29:49 AM

Partnership with SONM is great news .Hope more partnership will come this year .Great technology and will keep following you throughout sale and campaign
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:15:50 AM

The Faceter software complex   is designed in the form of a set   of modules each of which is executed at different system levels and is responsible for individual stages of the platform operation
Qtrez

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:18:23 AM

I wish they could also be launched a bounty campaign.  I really want to promote and earn some free tokens that i could potentially use after the ICO.
true, i also expect it, you have represented the wishes of many people
certainly will be immediately greeted by many participants
and it will have effect on investor interest, so we just wait how they decide
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:34:56 AM

Tell me, has I already been an airdrop? Someone took part? Did they receive the coins of this project? it has a huge potential, because it is possible that some states will take note of this project, and it will help FACETER...
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:49:59 AM

Partnership with SONM is great news .Hope more partnership will come this year .Great technology and will keep following you throughout sale and campaign

I didn't find such kind of news can you share the source of this. Both projects didn't post anything about that partnership if this is true than it will be good news for both community from my point of view both have potential and I think it will boost the growth.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:03:46 PM

ı still did not get any answers from admin or devs. if there is / are ways to manipulate this system ?  Is it possible that someone can hack the system for example and can see through my home cams what is going on in my house?

You are speaking directly for the capital breaking of the CCTV system. As in the movie Smiley Most likely this is not possible to do, the developers talked about the complete security of observation and no outside access to the cameras.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:04:53 PM

Wow! That is awesome. You are really covering almost all parts of the world. Nice one! What is so interesting to me is how faceter is going to be making video surveillance smart, giving brains to cameras through enhanced face detection, object detection and real-time video analysis. That is like the highest form of security I can ever wrap my head around. It is dope!
Yes, Faceter is generating great artificial intelligence technologies in cameras for adding great features to the surveillance system all around the world. This will increase the level of security in many places and help stop many crimes and fraus all around the world.
This platform helps the crimes to be solved quickly due its features that can identify the persons personal data. Moreover, this is something a good tool to be used especially in public places.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:25:45 PM

I understand correctly that this project has already been tested? all went well? the team saw the flaws and will work on them? Or is it just beginning and this project so far exists only on paper?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:40:44 PM

If I'm not wrong they have already a product that works well and they have been tested in South Africa. They just decided to run a crowdfunding campaign to attract investments in order to create a Faceter version for mass consumers.

So what are your thoughts? Is this the company that you are talking about? If its yes then surely it had been a huge impact on their ICO. Considering that they collected more 9.4k ETH for now.

I do like the project that has ready product, but I am still reading the whitepaper and do some research before I can come to conclusion about the project. The technology can also impact our life and violate our privacy if everyone will be able to use.

Try to watch their youtube video, which makes you inspired so much. It really looke so inspiring to make you amazed. It may create a good trust by the users and very active and approachable members of the team.

I already saw that video and already familiar with kinda of project, my concert is about privacy, this is system with collect large info about us since it will easy for everyone to set up and take photo of you everywhere all the time, yes it helps to project us from dangerous People but in same time it can be a tool to violate our privacy.

Yeah it's a tradeoff, to be realistic though, you're probably way better off with alternative methods. Just use a self setup surveillance instead of third party crap
Do you have any idea of where do they get the data or the information of a person that have been detected by the surveillance camera?

Nowhere. Faceter only recognize faces and give it a name example "Face1", "Face2" and You have to add labels or names by yourself if You know that person example employee. Maybe there will be some public police databases of crooks or paedophiles. In future it will be possible to search internet example facebook to search for faces. But it is a long road.
In our country and I think in the country of the developer can steal a database in the police and I think it is time to delete your photo from Facebook.

Please write it again because i can't understand it. 
"developer can steal a database in the police"
I also would like to know what it is. I read and did not quite understand. For sure it's a mistake or an incorrect description.
Haha. Be considerate since some of the commenters here are not really fluent in English. Maybe he's trying to say that some criminals can hack through the database of government offices (e.g. FBI). With this, they can replace or swap someone's face then, some people will get imprisoned out of mistaken identity.
Therefore faceter can be use on both positive and negative ways. Even if it has a great concept once it is used by criminals then it can do a bad output. Hopefully not.
It is possible because everyone can have this platform and we are talking about business so, we can't avoid if someone would use the platform by criminals. But if the developers can find a way about this kind of issue then maybe it can be avoided.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:46:16 PM

I wish they could also be launched a bounty campaign.  I really want to promote and earn some free tokens that i could potentially use after the ICO.
And the bounty company has not started yet? I'm sorry, I thought I could join this project on social networks. It's sad that it has not happened yet. But I think that the developer will pay attention to this question
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:49:06 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 01:14:03 PM by micz_bjukanon

I didn't find such kind of news can you share the source of this. Both projects didn't post anything about that partnership if this is true than it will be good news for both community from my point of view both have potential and I think it will boost the growth.

Faceter and SONM announced it last year.

https://medium.com/faceter/faceter-and-sonm-are-pleased-to-announce-the-start-of-a-technical-cooperation-261c88e790ae

and SONM blog

https://blog.sonm.io/a-look-back-at-2017-with-sonm-4467f78a9057

and CryptoReporter

http://www.crypto-reporter.com/news/sonm-partners-faceter-119/

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:10:49 PM

Yeah, there is no official announcement from both projects so for now let's wait to announce them. Anyway, faceter is becoming popular now because many members are supporting it now.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:13:31 PM

Yeah, there is no official announcement from both projects so for now let's wait to announce them. Anyway, faceter is becoming popular now because many members are supporting it now.

Don't confuse people. It is OFFICIAL since Nov 2, 2017.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:30:55 PM

I understand correctly that this project has already been tested? all went well? the team saw the flaws and will work on them? Or is it just beginning and this project so far exists only on paper?
No, please wait for more. The platform is just on the beta stage and they need a lot of improvements to the platform before publishing them.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:51:10 PM

Wow! That is awesome. You are really covering almost all parts of the world. Nice one! What is so interesting to me is how faceter is going to be making video surveillance smart, giving brains to cameras through enhanced face detection, object detection and real-time video analysis. That is like the highest form of security I can ever wrap my head around. It is dope!
Yes, Faceter is generating great artificial intelligence technologies in cameras for adding great features to the surveillance system all around the world. This will increase the level of security in many places and help stop many crimes and fraus all around the world.
This platform helps the crimes to be solved quickly due its features that can identify the persons personal data. Moreover, this is something a good tool to be used especially in public places.
"face detection, object detection and real-time video analysis" those three are huge!!! Can this platform really give these three features simultaneously? I am quite skeptic that they can do that. But if they do, they must be either geniuses or really hard workers.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:01:40 PM

With the technology today doing this is possible but really needs huge funds to support the development. I hope the dev will continue to run this even if there will be hardtimes for this.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:19:52 PM

You are speaking directly for the capital breaking of the CCTV system. As in the movie Smiley Most likely this is not possible to do, the developers talked about the complete security of observation and no outside access to the cameras.

I can't see the technical aspect though, some random "assurances" from the team are no where enough to trust some randoms with my CCTV feeds though
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:07:54 PM

The project is already working, there is a beta platorm, which now eliminates flaws and conducts ICO for further development.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:50:57 PM

Yeah, maybe they are focusing on something else or might be improving on some flaws with the platform. We will have to wait to hear ot from the team itself. Its a great platform and will serve its purpose quite significantly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: