Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:37:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114121 times)
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:12:36 AM

The idea of the project is useful, but what will the developers of the project earn from? What will they profit from? This priority issue needs to be clarified first of all for investors

Hello! This is one of the easiest questions for the team, our earning prospective is very transparent: we are going to charge for the use of our service with surveillance cameras. Prices for corporate segment are calculated individually and depend on the number of cameras used and the workload (the number of recognized faces per unit of time).
Faceter solution for mass consumers, small businesses and ordinary people in particular, is going to be available at the 4th quater of 2018. The price will be affordable, so that everyone can use Faceter and payment will be the same as for any subscription (person selects tariff and the number of cameras and pays for it).
I understand the platform monetization scheme, but you did not say about payment. Payment for use will be in fiat or tokens?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:52:12 AM

I can say that this is the smartest solution for the video surveillance technology, they also give you full-privacy so no one knows what you do and keeps your family, friends, work are safe.
Yes thats realy true cctv is very obvious, I prefer faceter because nobody will suspect that it is a surveilnce device inside your home or office.

So in my understanding, the surveillance cam is hidden and cannot notice by anyone? So that's why there are many interested to join in this platform.

vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:11:35 AM

I think this will be one of the very good project of 2018. I hope since this project is on blockchain the recorded videos cannot be deleted or manipulated in the case of a crime for instance. I am just curious,how do I as an individual benefit from this coin aside the the security solutions it proffers? Thanks
Yes, I agree with you. There are lots of project in today's year, but this project catch my attention. I am curious to the Faceter. So i wanted to look forward to it. I also wanted to know more about the project's ultimate goal and to see through its success. My curiousity to this project's success and to the difference it will make to the community is so much. So GoodLuck Team Faceter!

Thank you for you trust in us! We are going to make security (and not only security, but also comfort and smart solutions for everyday life) more affordable for everyone
This is so good news. I hope Faceter team will keep the hard working and give us a best platform of security Wink
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:31:15 AM

The idea of the project is useful, but what will the developers of the project earn from? What will they profit from? This priority issue needs to be clarified first of all for investors

Hello! This is one of the easiest questions for the team, our earning prospective is very transparent: we are going to charge for the use of our service with surveillance cameras. Prices for corporate segment are calculated individually and depend on the number of cameras used and the workload (the number of recognized faces per unit of time).
Faceter solution for mass consumers, small businesses and ordinary people in particular, is going to be available at the 4th quater of 2018. The price will be affordable, so that everyone can use Faceter and payment will be the same as for any subscription (person selects tariff and the number of cameras and pays for it).
I understand the platform monetization scheme, but you did not say about payment. Payment for use will be in fiat or tokens?

Payments will be accepted both in fiat and tokens, as we do not want to restrict users and make system less handy
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:11:02 AM

Payments will be accepted both in fiat and tokens, as we do not want to restrict users and make system less handy

This is the best part. People who know nothing about the crypto, will buy licenses in Fiat currency in a given country, which is then converted into tokens. 20% of these tokens will be burned, 20% will go to Faceter and the rest to service the system for miners salaries.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:37:10 AM

I dont think this project is ICO-friendly - most software - physical products are presented in kickstarter or in similar funding platforms. So you can set your price for each item and the investors decides which packet they want to buy.
Faceter tokens are key element of the platform and ICO is most common way to release tokens. Final product is platform, ecosystem combining face, object recognition with data mining. Face token is a fuel for whole ecosystem.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:32:13 AM

I dont think this project is ICO-friendly - most software - physical products are presented in kickstarter or in similar funding platforms. So you can set your price for each item and the investors decides which packet they want to buy.
Faceter tokens are key element of the platform and ICO is most common way to release tokens. Final product is platform, ecosystem combining face, object recognition with data mining. Face token is a fuel for whole ecosystem.
Yes, ICO for us now still is crowfunding only, is it not the tokens we can using for earn profit immediately but you gain more for a long time invest.

micz_bjukanon

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:40:25 AM

Yes, ICO for us now still is crowfunding only, is it not the tokens we can using for earn profit immediately but you gain more for a long time invest.
Agree 100%
Vchiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:42:36 AM

This project looks very innovative but at the same time it looks dangerous. I would like to participate in a test.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:50:36 AM

This project looks very innovative but at the same time it looks dangerous. I would like to participate in a test.

Last call for 20% bonus.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:45:17 AM

What do you mean dangerous? Is it about the privacy policies that this project might violate? I think the concept is being used in securities agencies now but faceter is just making it public.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:54:52 AM

I think this will be one of the very good project of 2018. I hope since this project is on blockchain the recorded videos cannot be deleted or manipulated in the case of a crime for instance. I am just curious,how do I as an individual benefit from this coin aside the the security solutions it proffers? Thanks
Well, everyone wanted to be the best ICO and some will do more effort just to make their project better from the other. Faceter will surely make everything to make their platform to be successful. I think this is not so difficult to understand because it is all about computer vision surveillance.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:23:13 PM

I do not really understand how you can use this software in the office? I understand the application in the warehouse to prevent theft, but in the office will monitor the staff?

In the office it can be used in several ways, for example, to check the time every employee is entering the office (we can replace employee check-in cards). Also, it can be used for security reasons, it is easier to track new people in the building with Faceter, than watching hours of recorded video to find someone. It can also be used in future to  identify objects of certain types in the camera’s scope, including weapons, money, flames determine their characteristics, such as color, volume, weight and if some are not permitted it can give signals to security officers. There are many other use-cases that will be integrate, as we are going to have a seamless integration approach , so that any other use-case will be easily implemented.

Faceter have really really nice platform and is very useful when it comes to securities. I just hope that it wont cross the borders that can violate the privacy and even being used in illegal ways. Well lets just hope that the people who will use this platform will not gonna take advantage of its capabilities in using in bad ways.
Exactly this ICO working on the great idea. This project has great potential to grow more in upcoming days. Basically, they provide us more security. Faceter uses very advanced technology for face recognition. With the help of faceter, we can feel safe as well as we can put the control on the robbery. This project is very helpful for society. there are a lot of chances that make faceter more popular according to time.

This platform is useful for good people but it will be bad if it gets to bad people. I think the developer is obliged to think about preventing  misuse.

Well, it is all depends on how the users will use it, they will pay for this service so they have the rights to use it for anything they want. I just hope that devs can make limitations for the use of it.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:20:47 PM

What do you mean dangerous? Is it about the privacy policies that this project might violate? I think the concept is being used in securities agencies now but faceter is just making it public.
I think what he means is that maybe some criminals also wanted to used the platform for bad intentions and wanted to abused the features of this project. Maybe the team would give some options with this kind of matter.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:02:39 PM

yeah I really hope they really provide some more informations but of course their idea is great just few touches or maybe advisors to get this going

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:10:49 PM

Yeah, the Technology is not new it's just not yet been implemented publicly
Faceter is doing the job to implement it and help general public make use of it.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:42:37 PM

Very controversial project. Yes, it will increase the security of many citizens in different countries, it is more likely to increase. But on the other hand this application will declassify privacy if access to your location can be of anyone

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:52:40 PM

Very controversial project. Yes, it will increase the security of many citizens in different countries, it is more likely to increase. But on the other hand this application will declassify privacy if access to your location can be of anyone
Hope that this project will take care of it and will not allow any such activity on their platform to leak the users identity. They will keep it much more confidential so we can do trust them. Also this project is getting good response and hope it really goes well in the future.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:53:46 PM

What? It is not a GPS or Glonas (btw Your telephone provider has that data already without Your permission). It can not predict Your location. And data stored in the system is not public, and no average Joe can see it. Don't confuse other people.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:55:45 PM

It will be base on what will be the outcome of this project and how users will use this project. I just hope that bad guys will never abuse the capability of this project. Looking forward for more updates from the devs.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: