Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:51:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114118 times)
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:36:40 PM

I think the developer wants to make the use of video surveillance ubiquitous like in England, which will make our life more calm but less private.
but with the problem of privacy violations, England have developed some features like the surveillance system will automatically censor a room if it will be hit by the camera. I think the faceter will be opposite since its goal is to be more precise in surveillance.
Well, faceter is like an automatic app/system that will reveal the identity of a person that was captures by the camera. This project is really worth something to support with due to it gives us a direct answer about the data of the person.

I am just wondering if faceter will not invading our privacy if ever we are recorded in that cctv even if we didn't do anything. So maybe there will be a possibility that they will know all our details.

Do you have Facebook, Gmail, Instargam etc?
These platforms collect your data and then sell it to the advertiser, this is a threat to privacy.
Faceter is the opposite, images will be converted into numbers, data matrices, and then divided into parts so that nobody knows what data is being processed. The actual result will be known only by the camera owner not the company.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:23:24 PM

I think the developer wants to make the use of video surveillance ubiquitous like in England, which will make our life more calm but less private.
but with the problem of privacy violations, England have developed some features like the surveillance system will automatically censor a room if it will be hit by the camera. I think the faceter will be opposite since its goal is to be more precise in surveillance.
Well, faceter is like an automatic app/system that will reveal the identity of a person that was captures by the camera. This project is really worth something to support with due to it gives us a direct answer about the data of the person.

I am just wondering if faceter will not invading our privacy if ever we are recorded in that cctv even if we didn't do anything. So maybe there will be a possibility that they will know all our details.

These platforms collect your data and then sell it to the advertiser, this is a threat to privacy.
Faceter is the opposite, images will be converted into numbers, data matrices, and then divided into parts so that nobody knows what data is being processed. The actual result will be known only by the camera owner not the company.
Woah, that is brilliant idea to implement into a security/surveillance camera. This protects the privacy of the human but also ensure Security at the same time. A really great idea in my opinion!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:00:58 PM

Facial features and basic information of a person must be stored first in the database in order to be recognized by this automated system. So that when the camera recognizes a person's face, it will automatically retrieve the information of that said person. Meanwhile, if the person is not recognized, the system will alert the company/officer that someone in their premise is not recognized by system. He may be an unregistered person, an intruder, or a trespasser.
The person already exists in the database. If you are going abroad, I'm sure that information about you is enough. Therefore, such cameras will be based on those people who are already in the database, and those who do not, will be added.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:08:41 PM

It's worth something, but it contains a lot of questions regarding to the privacy of the people. The team will surely apply legal action in dealing with privacy to make Faceter be more successful and nothing to fear or worry about if this platform will be launched in the market in the future.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:15:34 PM

The faceter system can analyze human faces and track the track of a specific person in real time. Currently in many places the crime, terrorist attacks, and in particular, increase public concern about security worldwide. If such a system is world-wide, any crime will be reduced and People will feel safe
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:46:32 PM

I doubt that there will be any privacy that will be invaded from faceter I mean the places that it will be used have access to their accounts and it looks like is mostly for organizations

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:07:38 PM

Such system will be rather heavily set up, indeed it is necessary add a huge amount of videocameras from different planet nooks, hence it is necessary get access to those cameras, or to learn at least them ip address.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:13:40 PM

Woah, that is brilliant idea to implement into a security/surveillance camera. This protects the privacy of the human but also ensure Security at the same time. A really great idea in my opinion!
That’s a great way to ensure privacy about which a lot of people were concerned about. This will also be tough to decode and hackers might have a tough chance to break into this software.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:36:35 PM

That helps better to identify thefts and strangers with faceter surveillance, we can just capture the details and proceed with tracking which will even help to save the human efforts.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:48:42 PM

Yeah good point, I think your privacy will be no more if faceter is gping to be activated on your computer non unless you dont mind putting your computer outside.

Googlegenius you have no idea what you are writing about and you still write it.
Faceter is not a program to activate it on the computer, Faceter does not work with web cameras.

So what will be the real use of faceter and how it will be useful to all clients and ordinary people like us? I am really curious what will be the outcome of this project.

micz_bjukanon

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:03:30 PM

Yeah good point, I think your privacy will be no more if faceter is gping to be activated on your computer non unless you dont mind putting your computer outside.

Googlegenius you have no idea what you are writing about and you still write it.
Faceter is not a program to activate it on the computer, Faceter does not work with web cameras.

So what will be the real use of faceter and how it will be useful to all clients and ordinary people like us? I am really curious what will be the outcome of this project.

It is surveillance tool for IP cameras.
Short video about Faceter technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNvdBjsKZ70
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O-cow2oIb0
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:42:27 PM

Faceter features will surely make them successful in the near future, but I think it needs a lot of works and a huge funds to support this project and be successful.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
cryptoair32

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:54:04 PM

I wrote that they want disturb our privacy, but now I have some bad feeling. Everything will probably be legal and law-comply, but I do not want to be spyed and identified on street all the time...
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:00:40 PM

The idea of the project is useful, but what will the developers of the project earn from? What will they profit from? This priority issue needs to be clarified first of all for investors

Hello! This is one of the easiest questions for the team, our earning prospective is very transparent: we are going to charge for the use of our service with surveillance cameras. Prices for corporate segment are calculated individually and depend on the number of cameras used and the workload (the number of recognized faces per unit of time).
Faceter solution for mass consumers, small businesses and ordinary people in particular, is going to be available at the 4th quater of 2018. The price will be affordable, so that everyone can use Faceter and payment will be the same as for any subscription (person selects tariff and the number of cameras and pays for it).

But you aren't allowed to install those cameras wherever you want right? You are going to sell those cameras equipped with your technology to whoever wants them, is that the business model?

This is the topic I am confused because. As the companies said they owned the surveillance system? So they are the one who will put the cameras or surveillance and also they will manage all the work.

They are not selling any hardware, Faceter transforms ordinary cameras into advanced security systems that “understand” what’s going on with fast, accurate, and efficient facial detection and recognition. In other words, you will use only your ordinary camera and connect it to their surveillance system which will allow it to analyze your videos content in real time.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:50:50 AM

I do not see anything particularly innovative in the project, but the project is combined with the use of crypts and it's very good if new people will use the crypt project.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:25:12 AM

Such presentations are indeed and easy to understand Faceter which is really a helpful protocol to monetize and clearly identify the face recognition of the people which helps to make the work simple.
MikesLeo

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:07:38 AM

Such presentations are indeed and easy to understand Faceter which is really a helpful protocol to monetize and clearly identify the face recognition of the people which helps to make the work simple.
Yeah faceter system can analyze and detect human faces and track the moment of a particular person in real time and rapidly aims the facilitation accessing platform notification settings which is indeed in our digital world.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:28:43 AM

I do not see anything particularly innovative in the project, but the project is combined with the use of crypts and it's very good if new people will use the crypt project.

Innovation lies in the process of face-matching, which has been moved from large local servers to a fog powered by miners.
The innovation is to increase service costs by up to ten times and an absolute lack of self-programming, installation and maintenance. Innovation will be a completely safe way to store this data, because it will not rely on photos only on data from which you can not do anything without a key belonging to the owner.
Finally, the innovation is the blockchain, which says that the encrypted database is secure and at the same time you can trust it any third party, the system owner, or the server owner will not be able to view, modify or monetize the data contained therein.
What makes this platform a great win for the future for our security and security of the personal data contained in it.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:30:44 AM

Yeah faceter system can analyze and detect human faces and track the moment of a particular person in real time and rapidly aims the facilitation accessing platform notification settings which is indeed in our digital world.
Your comment sounds like an excerpt from a movie. Is it really so realistic for a video camera to detect a person and send a signal to certain organs at once and convey all the information about who that person is and where he is. Do I understand the essence of this platform correctly? Will she work like this?
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:46:53 AM

Your comment sounds like an excerpt from a movie. Is it really so realistic for a video camera to detect a person and send a signal to certain organs at once and convey all the information about who that person is and where he is. Do I understand the essence of this platform correctly? Will she work like this?
Yes, you are absolutely right. Faceter is a surveillance technology for a cctv to detect any person in a room, quite interesting, isn't it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: