Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:01:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114121 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:42:04 AM

I would like to understand what role blockchain plays here? Is it necessary? In what way will it improve the platform?

Let me explain you the security scenario behind how it helps, all the surveillance data should be really secured in a main server. In our digital trend a viral video is turning as a 30 Minutes topic for News channels, in the same run if all the data is not protected that would lead to a negative clause.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:17:43 PM

I would like to see a list of countries that are planning to cover FACETER ? How big is it - and what countries are there in it?

Every citizen in the world can buy licence so it will be available worldwide.
Thank you for helpful information and from myself I would like to add that it became a different news длa those countries which cannot participate in plenty of other projects, for example USA citizens they are deficient of such opportunity in a series of others ICO's.

As i try to watch their youtube video, which makes you inspired so much. It really looke so inspiring to make you amazed. It may create a good trust by the users and very active and approachable members of the team.

At one go we can fetch all the details about Faceter through YouTube video of Faceter also for complete knowledge i would still recommend to have a look on Faceter whitepapers, video is a quick view to grab the key aspirations which gives understanding.
I hope that a lot of people will come to this project. They should have come to look for the Faceter's lot capability for the community, especially to the crypto world. Additionally, the Faceter project has a lot more sites to know more about it. Especially that it has a video which will inspire a lot more people. So I hope that a lot more people will reach the information regarding this project.
There is chance that this project will have an attention for the people because its feature is all about our safety. We all know that we want to have a safe life to live in so this platform will help us to achieve that dream.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:17:54 PM

The project that is aimed at our security.But how will the information of all users be protected? How many levels of protection are assumed? how hard will it be to gain access to this confidential information?

Why is it the issue here is the information of each and everyone of us?  Actually, safety is the main issue and the aim on this project to protect us from danger, so this project is really fit for our security.
Faceter in simple understanding is all about awareness of our environment by placing cameras as a part of our safety for the persons who have bad intentions. This is what makes the project to be more useful in the community.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:44:57 PM

I would like to see a list of countries that are planning to cover FACETER ? How big is it - and what countries are there in it?

Thank you for helpful information and from myself I would like to add that it became a different news длa those countries which cannot participate in plenty of other projects, for example USA citizens they are deficient of such opportunity in a series of others ICO's.

As i try to watch their youtube video, which makes you inspired so much. It really looke so inspiring to make you amazed. It may create a good trust by the users and very active and approachable members of the team.

Another good thing about their youtube video is that they are showing their real faces and are not hiding their identities on those animations which can really build trust to investors.

Right! Few companies that show their faces in the frame. Just create a website and enjoy the trust of users. Investueresh at your own risk.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:51:02 PM

Really? Maybe I should also watch the video to see how they made it and how they present their project. I am looking forward for more developments from faceter project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:54:13 PM

Another good thing about their youtube video is that they are showing their real faces and are not hiding their identities on those animations which can really build trust to investors.

Right! Few companies that show their faces in the frame. Just create a website and enjoy the trust of users. Investueresh at your own risk.
We mainly require the perfect tool which safeguard us, let us use faceter surveillance system which is trustworthy in our digital economy where it helps better to monieitize.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:29:42 PM

To make a video recording in many countries requires a permit, or rather a warning for those who will be on this videorecording. How do the developers plan to solve this problem? Do they have instructions that are responsible for the legal performance of this project?

yeah this is another point of view. The legal performance of this project is also important. In some countries the video recordings are not a proof in front of the court. And this means before u invest your money you should have to check the legallity of this product in your country.

Why? He can invest in whatever he wants and take profit, whether it works in his country or not. Like I can buy apple shares, it is not important that I do not live in the states. Or i can buy Venezuela perto coin if i like.

I also did not mean the one who just want to invest and trade the tokens in exchanges. This is something different and its ok so. But the one who buys the tokens to use the platform with these tokens have to search about the laws in his own country. People are not going to use this platform just to record their small business or family 24 hours - if something happens, they want to use the records as proof.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:53:19 PM

Faceter community on telegram is really growing day by day. More people are getting interested on what this platform can really do in the future to improve security. Really excited for this platform, hoping it won't fail us Wink
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:00:30 PM

Faceter community on telegram is really growing day by day. More people are getting interested on what this platform can really do in the future to improve security. Really excited for this platform, hoping it won't fail us Wink

It is almost 14K.
The advertising campaign is getting bigger and more effective.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:05:21 PM

Well thats not exactly "proof" per se. They can just hire a bunch of actors and give them scripts to say stuff which is likely what they have done anyway
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:23:00 PM

Yeah, which make sense that they are truly dedicated on this spectacular project and can serve us on their great features. I hope the team may continue this project whatever it takes until they success.

Me too, I am following this project for a while now and already some good improvements now. I hope that team members will be more active in developing and updating this project.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:23:54 PM

The project that is aimed at our security.But how will the information of all users be protected? How many levels of protection are assumed? how hard will it be to gain access to this confidential information?
The information in the camera will be encrypted in a form which is hard to decode and will be sent to the camera’s owner from what i believe. This will be really secure and fast. I hope they keep maintaning and updating the system
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:48:38 PM

It is almost 14K.

And they did it without bounty program, I think that's why the hype decreases a bit after the success of their pre ico. I was expecting an ICO where they can easily the hard cap but it's not.
Embat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 501

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:56:07 PM

It is almost 14K.

And they did it without bounty program, I think that's why the hype decreases a bit after the success of their pre ico. I was expecting an ICO where they can easily the hard cap but it's not.
I also thought that at the training camp they would collect the entire amount for 1 week but this did not happen.

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:02:54 PM

It is almost 14K.

Robert's Asian expedition is just beginning

March 1, 2018 — Tokyo
March 5, 2018 — Taipei
March 7, 2018 — Beijing
March 9, 2018 — Shanghai

We'll see how it will affect token demand.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:03:12 PM

It seems to me that such a large-scale project is aimed more specifically at business, and not at individuals, although I can be mistaken.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:39:14 PM

To make a video recording in many countries requires a permit, or rather a warning for those who will be on this videorecording. How do the developers plan to solve this problem? Do they have instructions that are responsible for the legal performance of this project?

yeah this is another point of view. The legal performance of this project is also important. In some countries the video recordings are not a proof in front of the court. And this means before u invest your money you should have to check the legallity of this product in your country.

It's not only important, it is essentially critical. Legal aspects might be part of their most critical issues to resolve when it comes to the growth of their project.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:54:13 PM

Faceter is a decentralized network. Faceter reduces the prices of  products in order to make it affordable for homeowners and business owners around the world. Great thinking , I hope project will be success
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:49:44 PM

Faceter is a decentralized network. Faceter reduces the prices of  products in order to make it affordable for homeowners and business owners around the world. Great thinking , I hope the project will be success
Yes, I completely agree with you the project is looks so promising and due to this project, the video surveillance system becomes more securable than its older version. Faceter gives great vision to the camera. I think the project has lot more potential and will succeed soon.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 08:53:08 PM

Right! Few companies that show their faces in the frame. Just create a website and enjoy the trust of users. Invest at your own risk.
well you should know what you are investing in man since is your hard earned money i think Faceter have a unique platform and ofcourse they have a unique project they are developing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: