Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:46:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114121 times)
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:27:49 AM

I saw the advertisement of the project on the coinmarket. Probably the developer has serious financial support and I hope a good promotion of the project on the Internet will help to find out more about this project.

Yes, they started add campaign. Now they should quickly contact several Crypto channels on YT, let them review ICO.
It is a great way to advertise on the Youtube because Youtube have more audience of crypto users than Facebook and website.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:48:27 AM

This project can improve security in those countries that will use this project. Perhaps we will approach a new level of personal security. I am glad that we have such an opportunity

More secured facilities, houses, companies, school, and etc. With faceter you can monitor it all wherever you are by using some devices like smart device. Faceter will be remarkable in comes to security purposes.
Probably, this is something that many of us dreaming to have this kind of concept. As the days are passing by, people keep on discovering things/idea that will give us a better way of living which is to be safe from the bad people.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:56:00 AM

I saw the advertisement of the project on the coinmarket. Probably the developer has serious financial support and I hope a good promotion of the project on the Internet will help to find out more about this project.

Yes, they started add campaign. Now they should quickly contact several Crypto channels on YT, let them review ICO.
It is a great way to advertise on the Youtube because Youtube have more audience of crypto users than Facebook and website.
agrees with you, and even on Youtube you can visually see and understand the main idea of ​​the project, in order to be easier to decide on investing in the project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:38:44 AM

Not always. On YouTube you need to see more people's videos. It is necessary to launch advertising or where there are many subscribers, or to promote the video to the top.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:54:40 AM

First Exchange Announcement

Robert Pothier visited Tokyo in Faceter’s Asian Road Show on the 1st of March. Faceter project and vision stroke an impression on participants and we got a lot of attention from Japanese contributors. This is a highly progressive and keen on technologies city, where everyone understands the relevancy of smart surveillance. Robert shares his impressions in this video and also announces our first confirmed exchange for FACE Tokens.

Here is the link to the video: https://youtu.be/mJLj1capdkU

The further exchanges and news from Faceter’s Asian Road Show are coming soon.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:11:05 PM

This project can improve security in those countries that will use this project. Perhaps we will approach a new level of personal security. I am glad that we have such an opportunity

Unlike to the ordinay surveillance camera now who only records the time and the situation. This kind of technology will helps us to determined and eliminate a specific criminals because of it's features that can identify a person. And this kind of technology is needed nowadays.
If this will be properly managed and would seriously be taken, then we can say that identifying people caught by the cam will be easy. Faceter should do more promotions so that more investors can have their attention on the platform.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:07:53 PM

Robert Pothier visited Tokyo in Faceter’s Asian Road Show on the 1st of March. Faceter project and vision stroke an impression on participants and we got a lot of attention from Japanese contributors. This is a highly progressive and keen on technologies city, where everyone understands the relevancy of smart surveillance. Robert shares his impressions in this video and also announces our first confirmed exchange for FACE Tokens.

Nice work, keep it up.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:43:25 PM

I don't think so, advertisements on youtube only last for 5 seconds then you can skip the video whereas on facebook it will be displayed on some part of the UI. Although i don't think if the facebook already banned the advertisements for ICO.

YT ads are no good, but i was thinking about reviews on popular channels about crypto. Faceter ads are not banned on FB as for now
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:04:53 PM

More secured facilities, houses, companies, school, and etc. With faceter you can monitor it all wherever you are by using some devices like smart device. Faceter will be remarkable in comes to security purposes.
Probably, this is something that many of us dreaming to have this kind of concept. As the days are passing by, people keep on discovering things/idea that will give us a better way of living which is to be safe from the bad people.
Yes, I completely agree with you this project is the great combination of innovative concept and the hardworking team and with the help of this things they made the creative service that is Faceter. Faceter technology makes them a great revolution in video surveillance industry.  This project going to be successful because it has high potential to grow more.

hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:06:42 PM

It seems this project will grow in future become very popular for it's nice platform it is nice to follow this project for more updates.
You're right buddy,  I appreciate their one of the features that by having facial detection technology to know that particular person in front of the camera. I hope that the team may continue for the up coming development of this project.

I hope they can keep their hard working for make this project will growth as we want. Facial detection technology is needed for security and management we can prevent some dangerous case at our officer with this.

I am thinking if the people from the company knows there is a surveillance like this. The could hide go to a blind spot? I think its good if the faceter will be secretly or anonymously installed in the establishments?
In my country, it is legally forbidden anonymously to use video recording. Anonymously, only special services can do this.

It's probably forbidden in most countries to make anonymous video recordings. That's why you have these signs in cities where they inform people about the surveillance technology.
BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:08:09 PM

I don't think so, advertisements on youtube only last for 5 seconds then you can skip the video whereas on facebook it will be displayed on some part of the UI. Although i don't think if the facebook already banned the advertisements for ICO.
I think that you have mentioned good points on this topic ,but I will have to disagree with you and your opinion in particular ,as although that YouTube ads are short ,but the are more interactive and hence will gain more attention.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:07:40 PM

Unlike to the ordinay surveillance camera now who only records the time and the situation. This kind of technology will helps us to determined and eliminate a specific criminals because of it's features that can identify a person. And this kind of technology is needed nowadays.
If this will be properly managed and would seriously be taken, then we can say that identifying people caught by the cam will be easy. Faceter should do more promotions so that more investors can have their attention on the platform.
Faceter do not have any bounty or Airdrop programs for the supporters, so with no opportunities for the participants or advertising plans there will be less chances of promoting Faceter, so there should be some great deeds implemented to reach to the investors.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:05:56 PM

Yes, and I am sure a lot of people are using youtube now. i also observed that for every one song played 1 video ad also played and you need to skip it to plays the new songs so users can really notice the advertisements.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:40:46 PM

Yeah, as days passes by a lot of new people a likes to know about cryptocurrencies and they are exploring some things to find what project they will investl. I hope they will try this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:02:56 PM

A random CCTV based blockchain coin isnt going to make your house safer or whatever if you feel that is the case lol. It'll probably never be implemented
MikesLeo

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:31:52 PM

A random CCTV based blockchain coin isnt going to make your house safer or whatever if you feel that is the case lol. It'll probably never be implemented
It may not completely safeguard us, but such surveillance might really help even when we are out of the country that would better help to trace the people during any stranger or thief attacks during our absence.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:03:47 PM

It's really good that you're catching the Asia flames such wise start anyway we will love to see more coming from your angle as we all or some missed the event

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:13:50 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 01:14:46 AM by farhan28

Faceter is a decentralized platform where camera become intelligent & have brain like capacity the detect people.But I want to know that how camera will give us the information about the faces they detected?
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:27:45 PM

You should get your facts straight man. I dont think you’ve read about the project properly, its a huge leap in surveillance, and a game changer. Please read about the project properly before quoting some negative stuff. Peace
uzitgc

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:30:10 PM

wow, protecting project... its can completely aim at our security, but can u explain how exactly and how many stages/ranks of protection r assumed? thx
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: