Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:34:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114124 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:16:25 AM

I have seriously question, does this tokens - FACE will be listing at any exchanges at 1-2 months more? And they have any plan to listing at coinmarketcap, i know their requirement is so hard to reach.

Yes, I think I read the news about this one the other day and they are also planning to endorse faceter to coinmarket cap soon.
Most of the scenarios it will be listed after the ICO ends but there will be a deserving profits as we see loads of investors hitting the platform and we see constantly supporters are very keenly spreading the word with their active participation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:13:38 AM

the project is interesting. but please tell me how the system determines people's faces? or rather, how accurate will it be?

It is using blockchain & giving the camera some type of brain to detect the face & accuracy can be gain by keeping all people's data in their data box.
I think that they will use the same sensors as seen in a smartphone camera to detect faces, as far as the persons details are concerned, it might be given by the owner of the camera and the information will be encrypted so that no one is able to retrieve the sensitive information.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:18:56 AM

the project is interesting. but please tell me how the system determines people's faces? or rather, how accurate will it be?

It is using blockchain & giving the camera some type of brain to detect the face & accuracy can be gain by keeping all people's data in their data box.
[/quote
At the expense of accuracy there are no guarantees. And it will be sad if you are like some kind of a recedivist. Maybe this platform takes into account, and maybe not

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
alexande111

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:20:54 AM

For the first time I see a video surveillance project on a detachment. I was really looking forward to this project, that will serve a computer vision surveilance technology in the future
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:07:24 AM

Faseter will be of interest first of all to security organizations? With the help of this application they can offer unique services
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:23:40 AM

I have seriously question, does this tokens - FACE will be listing at any exchanges at 1-2 months more? And they have any plan to listing at coinmarketcap, i know their requirement is so hard to reach.

Yes, I think I read the news about this one the other day and they are also planning to endorse faceter to coinmarket cap soon.

As what I read the FACE will hit big exchanges, you can watch the announcement here https://youtu.be/mJLj1capdkU and read more upcoming news in their telegram group
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:41:15 AM

Faseter will be of interest first of all to security organizations? With the help of this application they can offer unique services

Yes, faceter really have an amazing feature that will attract many investors and many companies to try it. I just hope that this project ico will become successful for them to have enough funds to support the project.

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:05:19 AM

Yes, faceter really have an amazing feature that will attract many investors and many companies to try it. I just hope that this project ico will become successful for them to have enough funds to support the project.
This project will surely make good benefits ahead and also it will attract a number of investors towards this project. Also the project will have a number of benefits ahead and also it will get some good funds to develop their project.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:10:27 AM

This project will surely make good benefits ahead and also it will attract a number of investors towards this project. Also the project will have a number of benefits ahead and also it will get some good funds to develop their project.
Why are you so sure about the success of the project? I think the value of using the product will be of great importance, if the price is high, I doubt the success.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:33:40 AM

As what I read the FACE will hit big exchanges, you can watch the announcement here https://youtu.be/mJLj1capdkU and read more upcoming news in their telegram group

It's nice to know that dev already update us about the plan in listing in some god exchanges and I will look forward for more updates about this project. I hope many will support it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:00:04 AM

It's nice to know that dev already update us about the plan in listing in some god exchanges and I will look forward for more updates about this project. I hope many will support it.
Just like other people here in the crypto currency community, I am also looking forward for this project to come be listed in some other good exchanges. I believe that would really happen as soon as possible since the Faceter holds a really good platform. So, I will stay tuned to this project and have more updates and interesting developments regarding this matter.
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:01:17 AM

Why are you so sure about the success of the project? I think the value of using the product will be of great importance, if the price is high, I doubt the success.

~ $9.99 per camera / month for individual users.
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:03:03 AM

the dev manager team will always change it every day unlike other Icos where they fix rates to a fixed amount during the sale
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:07:11 AM

They will be listed on HitBTC on 9th of April. It's first confirmed exchange, ant there will be others.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:38:56 AM

They will be listed on HitBTC on 9th of April. It's first confirmed exchange, ant there will be others.
I guess it will be listed on the Bittrex, Binance, Cryptopia because these exchanges were the best exchange for cryptocurrencies in 2018. Lastly, it will be listed to cmc.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:00:22 AM

I invested in Faceter.
It is either going to be a smashing succes - or die a quick death. I hope for the first.  Cheesy

One thing that got me a bit worried though, was the video of the office just before the launch of pre-sale. The office and desks were complete empty. Like it was just a set made for the filming. The only piece of hardware visible, was a camera in the development department. I have seen a lot of development departments in real life, but none as empty as this. I saw this after I had already invested, so I hope that I am dead wrong.  Roll Eyes

you don't have to worry about empty desk that you notice, because in should have invested in FACETER after you read the whitepaper and checked out their product. I think you should more worry about that fact that they accept fiat for their service which could cause to be less demand on their token. Anyway their token will be listed soon, just hold and hope everything will be ok.
Your worry is like other investor at this project. Actually, everybody will have a doubt about Faceter will have successful ICO or not, than they determine the growth of Faceter.

Well, there are some good sign like now they have spent some money to list their token on hitbTC exchange which I think it costs a decent amount, other team avoid spending money and listed the token on some unknown shitty exchanges.

yeah I appreciate this also.

I think one of the sign of a project, if it is a good one or a pump&dump project is, getting listed in a good or in a shitty exchange. They already collect good amount of money in ICOs and they have to spend it also wisely.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:39:50 AM

I agree that its realy difficult for a coin to be listed on coinmarket cap but if they succeed on the it will be more chance for thir token to be known by traders.
Nowadays, it's very hard to be listed in the coinmarket cap even if the project succeed. There is no assurance that it will automatically listed because it will take more time to processed because of the added regulations to comply. We just continue to support Faceter so that it will be successfully listed in the exchange.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:48:51 AM

I agree that its realy difficult for a coin to be listed on coinmarket cap but if they succeed on the it will be more chance for thir token to be known by traders.
Nowadays, it's very hard to be listed in the coinmarket cap even if the project succeed. There is no assurance that it will automatically listed because it will take more time to processed because of the added regulations to comply. We just continue to support Faceter so that it will be successfully listed in the exchange.

Every investor should follow Twitter and Telegram channel in case of vote on exchange etc. Bigger community is better.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:36:09 AM

Hitbtc is a good exchange and also transaction fees are now decreased due to some correction made by the fork. This announcement will surely attract more people who will support the project because that is the most important thing people wanted to know.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Morderus

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:38:23 PM

Buying licenses regardless of whether USD or another currency in a given country, the system will itself convert it to tokens and some of them will burn to extract a unique hash that will authorize the user to use the program.
Through the system of burning their own tokens, there will be less and less on the market, which should raise their price of the FACE token along with the spread of the service and time.

OK, got it. More customers - richer token holders.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: