Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:52:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114121 times)
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:09:05 AM

when to exchange ? Smiley

9th of April on HitBTC and another exchanges will come soon.

Get 100 FACE bonus from referral program, use link bellow to purchase Face tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:09:44 AM

Whether we want it or not, we have less of a personal life, probably it's not very pleasant, but it is possible that someone will save a life.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:16:25 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 08:35:01 AM by micz_bjukanon

I do not really understand, the smartphone will only program and information and calculations will be made on the blockchain?

Yes, face recognition "proof of recognition" will be made by miners on fog network, smartphone will only be for viewing information from Faceter app.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:22:57 AM

Yes, this project will help to increase safety. Are there any other functions, such as tracking compliance with traffic rules?

Team will be working on it, plus plate recognition so it can be a big deal in the future.
We must wait for now and let Devs do the work.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:52:48 AM

Yes, this project will help to increase safety. Are there any other functions, such as tracking compliance with traffic rules?

Team will be working on it, plus plate recognition so it can be a big deal in the future.
A very tight security for the community! That is indeed a really great platform that this project have for all of us here. That is a great idea where in we will be have an another level of security through this project which is the Faceter that is the computer vision surveillance technology. I am really looking forward for this project.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:10:45 AM

Thats right lets just patiently wait for the developers to work on this amazing project. I can assure you guys that this will be great someday.

I think so, that it will be a great project. Has a very big potential to change the industry.

Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:52:06 AM

Thats right lets just patiently wait for the developers to work on this amazing project. I can assure you guys that this will be great someday.
Not just great but probably it will be very popular someday in the future. To think that it can analyse human identity, I guess this will dominate the whole kind of camera technology in the market. And I'm hoping that the dev team will finished this project as soon as possible.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:28:59 AM

Yes you are right, for now a lot of us are asking for many features that this project can add in their project. For me, I want to know what extra securities they can also offer if people will use it.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:02:16 PM

Hi guys, what's your price prediction when it hits exchanges?

This is quite to predict as of now, there is a lot of aspects to consider including the market crash that has been happening lately. One thing that I know is that if they will be able to enlist in big volume exchanges like Binance then the price will drastically pump up.

I dont think they can organise to get listed in binance.  Its not so easy, you need good amount of btc, what I think this startup project doesnt have. They can not even organise good bounties to spread the word globally, bcs this also means money.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:09:13 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 12:21:54 PM by micz_bjukanon

Faceter airdrop campaign has been listed on Alert Airdrop: https://alertairdrop.com/faceter/

Support by joining them!
All the best.

It is not an Airdrop, it is referral campaign. You get 100 Face tokens for registration trough referral link.
If someone wants one feel free to use mine at the bottom.

EDIT: Minimal amount to withdraw to exchange is 500 Face tokens.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:39:17 PM

You can believe in this project only after they are interested in security companies, or even better, the state organizations involved in safety
I think they can also be usefull inside of our house since our webcams are good survielance equipment since they are not obvious for that saod purpose.

Yes, but using this is not free at all because it have monthly fees for using it. Correct me if I am wrong, I remembered I read a post in previous pages, but I an not sure if this is true.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:49:51 PM

You can believe in this project only after they are interested in security companies, or even better, the state organizations involved in safety
I think they can also be usefull inside of our house since our webcams are good survielance equipment since they are not obvious for that saod purpose.

Yes, but using this is not free at all because it have monthly fees for using it. Correct me if I am wrong, I remembered I read a post in previous pages, but I an not sure if this is true.

You are right, it will cost ~ $9.99 per camera / month.

But it is very cheap for what You get.
You don't have to buy expensive workstation with expensive GPUs or rent a cloud.
Just monthly subscription.
Dec Ale

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:08:28 PM

It depends in the volume of dumpers and pumpers, usually when new projects listed in an exchange most of holders of token sell it for easy money, so I cannot say if the price will be high as ico price.

yes but people will sell for easy money just if the price is higher than ico price otherwise there is no easy money Smiley
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:10:10 PM

You don't have to buy expensive workstation with expensive GPUs or rent a cloud.
That is really a less amount with better technology and i feel nothing loss as our safety is highly valuable than this small pay, it is better to implement the advanced faceter surveillance system in home and be secured.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:17:28 PM

That is really a less amount with better technology and i feel nothing loss as our safety is highly valuable than this small pay, it is better to implement the advanced faceter surveillance system in home and be secured.

Security is a one thing, very important but not the only, Smart Homes, and open API for everyone, it will serve not only safety but will help us to have a more comfortable life.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:51:16 PM

If that would be the real priced I am sure more people will avail on this platform. That kind of amount for me is such a very good price in exchange of our safety. Well,investors should somehow show some support about this project because I found this is something people can be used for their security matter.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:07:01 PM

If that would be the real priced I am sure more people will avail on this platform. That kind of amount for me is such a very good price in exchange of our safety. Well,investors should somehow show some support about this project because I found this is something people can be used for their security matter.

It is confirmed. You can read it on page 34 Faceter whitepaper.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:18:47 PM

I don't think it is a very good price because at that cost we can set up our surveillance technology with less than 10 bucks.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:06:48 PM

I don't think it is a very good price because at that cost we can set up our surveillance technology with less than 10 bucks.

With face recognition? Include the price of cloud or equipment, software licence and electricity.
BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:17:27 PM

It depends of the state of the market and .... it can't be predicted.
A month in crypto world it is a lot.
Yes, have a lot of crash at bitcoin and ethereum at this month. 2018 maybe the hard year of stably coin. I hope Faceter don't meet this problem.
We cannot assume the price that it will go down or they year is bad, Crypto currency is based on the economic principle demand and supply in the same manner Faceter do maintain individual efforts to reach extreme heights that will obviously lead a better success.
Yes I completely agree with your statement on this project I also think that the state of market cannot be accurately predicted as a community.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: