Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:50:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114124 times)
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:54:56 AM

CCTV systems have long become part of our everyday life, but have a number of drawbacks in terms of storage and transmission of video series. This project using a distributed registry is the best suited for reliable and effective operation of video monitoring systems. I am sure that there will be a lot of investors and supporters of the FACETER!
You're right, surveillance camera is also on the list of our needs for security. Faceter is now famous because of its platform that catches many attentions of the people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:11:16 AM

CCTV systems have long become part of our everyday life, but have a number of drawbacks in terms of storage and transmission of video series. This project using a distributed registry is the best suited for reliable and effective operation of video monitoring systems. I am sure that there will be a lot of investors and supporters of the FACETER!

There are more and more investors from day to day, I am waiting for the release of a fully working version and API, so that you can write your own software on this platform, which will undoubtedly greatly expand its adaptive capabilities.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:59:54 AM

And someone will give a link to the requirements for the hardware, which should be installed software of this platform. As I understand it, the developer rarely appears here.
Yeah that true and we also need to know basic system requirements on how we can properly install the software to oir computer.
Something prompts me that to system with such specific features to us primarily powerful videocard ll be necessary, as in situation with mining, while the processor already will a minor thing and enough will be 2 cores.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:29:24 AM

And someone will give a link to the requirements for the hardware, which should be installed software of this platform. As I understand it, the developer rarely appears here.
Yeah that true and we also need to know basic system requirements on how we can properly install the software to oir computer.

I'm guessing on the first requirements is going to be owning a webcam or some other recording media so you know you can start recording people lol

Once a b2c solution is developed, we will give all requirements for both cameras and devices for apps. We will have apps for iOS, Android and Apple TV, as well as a desktop version.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:31:32 AM

Something prompts me that to system with such specific features to us primarily powerful videocard ll be necessary, as in situation with mining, while the processor already will a minor thing and enough will be 2 cores.

If you want to rent your equipment as a miner, we will need different computation power sources and all needed will be shown in a smart contract used for regulation of relations with miners.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:32:44 AM

Why did not the team launch the bouty program to promote the development project?

Faceter implemented affiliate program instead bounty.
Anyone who has an account can generate a link and earn 5% of the money paid by people who use the registration link.
These new users will also receive 100 Face tokens for this registration using this link.

They took another road. Many projects rely on Bounty programs to advertise and promote their platform. Faceter went for the affiliate program instead.   

Although I think it's already quite late. Since the success of their Presale which sold 10m USD worth of FACE token the sale is not that great anymore. Now I am wondering how many contributors participated in their presale.

Presale was attended by 8k people, in ICO stage, over 30K people who bought Face tokens, more than 1k a day is buying.
There is a good chance that all will be sold out, and if not then rest will be burned.
One quarter was left, three-quarters already sold.

You have to remember that it's a big ICO and that hardcap is $40M.

Thank you for your update mate. I think FACETER is really serious in there business and platforms right now. They already reach a high amount of raised funds in the ICO. But I am thinking if can they make working with exchanges shorter than 2 months?

Yes you are right. Faceter is really kicking its own way to success and that's good. The team Faceter should continue that manner. They should keep doing all the good and positive activities and works that keep this project from a fast progress and positive momentum in the community.
It's really getting better now. With the new updates given, it shows that Faceter are really good and important for the society nowadays. It also shows that the people or even investors are really aware and concerned about the happenings of our surroundings especially related to the crimins. I guess with the help of Faceter, it will totally solved this problems.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:40:17 AM

I'm guessing on the first requirements is going to be owning a webcam or some other recording media so you know you can start recording people lol

Once a b2c solution is developed, we will give all requirements for both cameras and devices for apps. We will have apps for iOS, Android and Apple TV, as well as a desktop version.

Such a great plan for the future. Do you plan to have an application for a TV, I mean, the old TV box? Some of the people here still using them, though.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:44:36 AM

You do not know anything about Faceter. You will not need any PC with a powerful graphics cards, cpu.
This will be dealt with by miners who process the data.
This is the innovation of this project and will allow ordinary people without specialized equipment to use this technology.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:06:50 AM

Strange, so many questions but no answers to them. I'm also interested in the question of software. How to install it and what platform it supports. And in general, how to connect a video surveillance device.

Faceter app will be available on iOS, Android, Apple TV, PC.
To install the Faceter app you will have to log into the Play store from Google or App Store from Apple and download the Faceter app on your device, more information on how to use the shop of a given manufacturer you will probably find on the site, but it is not difficult.

For now, only the iOS demo version is available:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/faceter-io/id1338739061?mt=8

To connect a video surveillance device, the user is required to log in to Faceter’s website and add RTSP, HTTP or RTMP link to video camera.
At the next stage of the product development, cameras will be automatically connected to ONVIF interface.

Please ask questions to Faceter Telegram chat.

Chat service works on three shifts, 24h a day, on each of at least three admins, if the questions are difficult then you will get the answer after consulting the developers but you will get.
I have not had any question left yet and I asked a lot of them.
Thank you for such a detailed response. Now everything is as clear as possible how to install the platform and use it. Very good, when developers are interested in their followers and answer all the questions of interest.
aladin2008

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:07:30 AM

very good idea, i like this project
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:38:56 AM

There are more and more investors from day to day, I am waiting for the release of a fully working version and API, so that you can write your own software on this platform, which will undoubtedly greatly expand its adaptive capabilities.
Glad to hear that adaptive capabilities which caught my attention to know more about the platform. Faceter simply defines as an upgrade kind of cctv due to its features which is about giving data of a person caught by the cam. Well, this is kind of trespassing of our rights to hide our identity in public and I am hoping that only good people will be able to use this kind of platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:55:13 AM

If the software will not be expensive, I think I myself will sometimes have to use it. Situations in life are different.

Me too, if the software will be cheap and can afford then I will surely try this program. I am looking forward for more updates about the launch of faceter project. Good luck devs.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:53:18 PM

You do not know anything about Faceter. You will not need any PC with a powerful graphics cards, cpu.
This is the innovation of this project and will allow ordinary people without specialized equipment to use this technology.
Then it will be easy to use the platform because as what you mentioned people doesn't need special equipment to use the technology. The only thing that bothers me is that their disadvantages. Because some people wanted to have their identity to be private so I think not all caught by the camera can be reveled its personal information.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:54:42 PM

If the software will not be expensive, I think I myself will sometimes have to use it. Situations in life are different.

Me too, if the software will be cheap and can afford then I will surely try this program. I am looking forward for more updates about the launch of faceter project. Good luck devs.
As i analyzed Faceter whitepapers and the roadmap they have a great vision with the technology and the computer vision surveillance technology is really a better choice for me as we have a good company and really require this surveillance for better monitoring.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:08:27 PM

As i analyzed Faceter whitepapers and the roadmap they have a great vision with the technology and the computer vision surveillance technology is really a better choice for me as we have a good company and really require this surveillance for better monitoring.

Yes, they have good plans but it still need enough funds and active community to make the project successful. So I am hoping that many people will support this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:21:05 PM

Then it will be easy to use the platform because as what you mentioned people doesn't need special equipment to use the technology. The only thing that bothers me is that their disadvantages. Because some people wanted to have their identity to be private so I think not all caught by the camera can be reveled its personal information.

Faceter is just a smart camera system, he will not find out who's on the recording in any magical way.
Only when the owner of the camera knows the person on the video can assign a name to it, the system itself only numbers the persons who the camera has captured for example: "person 1", "person 2".
There is no private data here.
There are plans to make Faceter use existing databases, but it will be public databases, eg a database of wanted criminals or terrorists issued by the police or court.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:21:13 PM

yes I agree with your opinion of course CCTV has some drought, this project is very lucky to be able to issue ideas that can be very useful and also I am sure that this project will be much enjoyed by everyone.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:38:08 PM

yes I agree with your opinion of course CCTV has some drought, this project is very lucky to be able to issue ideas that can be very useful and also I am sure that this project will be much enjoyed by everyone.

Faceter needs investors at this stage.
The community can slowly build up and will be mainly helpful for miners who want to take part in this project.
Marketing and sale of licenses will be taken by companies that already operate on this market.
Monitoring systems are usually bought in specialized stores or it is ordered to set up a system in companies that are preoccupied with it. Thus, these companies will mainly be license distributors that will offer their clients that monitoring stations operate as they should.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:50:28 PM

Why did not the team launch the bouty program to promote the development project?

Anyone who has an account can generate a link and earn 5% of the money paid by people who use the registration link.
These new users will also receive 100 Face tokens for this registration using this link.

They took another road. Many projects rely on Bounty programs to advertise and promote their platform. Faceter went for the affiliate program instead.   

Although I think it's already quite late. Since the success of their Presale which sold 10m USD worth of FACE token the sale is not that great anymore. Now I am wondering how many contributors participated in their presale.

Presale was attended by 8k people, in ICO stage, over 30K people who bought Face tokens, more than 1k a day is buying.
There is a good chance that all will be sold out, and if not then rest will be burned.
One quarter was left, three-quarters already sold.

You have to remember that it's a big ICO and that hardcap is $40M.

Thank you for your update mate. I think FACETER is really serious in there business and platforms right now. They already reach a high amount of raised funds in the ICO. But I am thinking if can they make working with exchanges shorter than 2 months?

Yes you are right. Faceter is really kicking its own way to success and that's good. The team Faceter should continue that manner. They should keep doing all the good and positive activities and works that keep this project from a fast progress and positive momentum in the community.
It's really getting better now. With the new updates given, it shows that Faceter are really good and important for the society nowadays. It also shows that the people or even investors are really aware and concerned about the happenings of our surroundings especially related to the crimins. I guess with the help of Faceter, it will totally solved this problems.

Also with the admins of Faceter being active on social media and on the forum answering the inquiries of the new investors, it just indicates that they're more concern on their own community.
BranZolt

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:56:40 PM

Faceter has adapted to a very creative way for the bounty of their project and people will make huge profits from this and as well as at the same time more and more people will connect with this great project and make it large in some time. But I personally think that bounty program for promotion would also have been done a great effect on the project and its promotion.
Yes i totally agree with you that bounty program is needed for any ICO at this time, this will bring a potential investors come to Faceter easier.
I think you may be correct as in some cases affiliate program is more successful than the bounty program itself.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: