Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:00:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114121 times)
krypto-joop

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:53:46 PM

Faceter ICO Listing added to our german-speaking ICO site http://www.kryptovergleich.org/ico/faceter-ico/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:08:41 PM

I see that the team is serious about its work, but I think it is necessary to more actively promote the project on the Internet. Can a bounty company be launched?
running a bounty could really increase interest in the project. Maybe the developers are planning this in the near future?
We do not know this, but if the developers planned a company of generosity, it would be mentioned in the road map. But there is no such information. So most likely the company will not be generous.
Probably not. Maybe they are just busy right now for developing this project into a completely useful kind of technology. It doesn't mean that because they are not updating or answering some concerns here on this thread, they don't care on us. Let's just be patience and try to understand their situation because it's not easy to make this project.
Agreed. Just wanted to make sure, they have many dollars, so they didn't want to make the dollars wasted in a wrong place. That's why they are very busy to be working hard.

You are right, running this kind of project really needs focus and spend more time in developing. But knowing this reasons, devs still need to assign some member to their group to assist in marketing and advertising.
If there was announcements regarding the action plan by the dev team how they are dealing with the Faceter operations and the workflow procedure that would drive a better understanding for the participants.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:38:36 PM

I see that the team is serious about its work, but I think it is necessary to more actively promote the project on the Internet. Can a bounty company be launched?
running a bounty could really increase interest in the project. Maybe the developers are planning this in the near future?
We do not know this, but if the developers planned a company of generosity, it would be mentioned in the road map. But there is no such information. So most likely the company will not be generous.
Probably not. Maybe they are just busy right now for developing this project into a completely useful kind of technology. It doesn't mean that because they are not updating or answering some concerns here on this thread, they don't care on us. Let's just be patience and try to understand their situation because it's not easy to make this project.
Agreed. Just wanted to make sure, they have many dollars, so they didn't want to make the dollars wasted in a wrong place. That's why they are very busy to be working hard.

You are right, running this kind of project really needs focus and spend more time in developing. But knowing this reasons, devs still need to assign some member to their group to assist in marketing and advertising.

The marketing team is located in California. They have already bought advertising in the largest crypto-oriented web pages.
Coinmarketcap, Cintelegraph etc. have Google Adwords campaigns and advertisements on Facebook.

As we can see, the team is doing their part to network the project to other people. They're working hard to campaign and advertise the project. This is an indication that the faceter project will be going to be successful soon!
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:59:54 PM

I think they have already mentioned this for several times, there will be no more bounty campaign. The fund for it is reallocated as a bonus to their ICO contributors. As of now, what you can only do is be part as an affiliate.
This high and continuously wants of the people in the community for the Faceter to launched a Boubty Campaigns obly provides a proof that the people really wanted this project. Because of the great potential and very promising Faceter is, a continuous support and trust from the community makes this project strong and remains innovative for the better changes in the security level of the community.

If they anticipate to sell out without launching any bounty campaign and spending resources on that, it's the right decision to go without a campaign in my opinion.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:06:12 PM

I think they have already mentioned this for several times, there will be no more bounty campaign. The fund for it is reallocated as a bonus to their ICO contributors. As of now, what you can only do is be part as an affiliate.
This high and continuously wants of the people in the community for the Faceter to launched a Boubty Campaigns obly provides a proof that the people really wanted this project. Because of the great potential and very promising Faceter is, a continuous support and trust from the community makes this project strong and remains innovative for the better changes in the security level of the community.

If they anticipate to sell out without launching any bounty campaign and spending resources on that, it's the right decision to go without a campaign in my opinion.
There should be better advertising with a good plans that would really succeed Faceter platform to reach all the targets, we need potential investors so with a good advertising we can meet the possibilities.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:07:40 PM

An interesting solution and original software, but I do not like that I can follow obscure organizations, I hope when using the program will be good control.
it is a solution that pulls the rope I do not know what makes you dislike this, I think this is good enough and worthy of us to follow they have interesting ideas that we need to support.
Namixi

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:12:00 PM
Merited by Ursuka (1), Marizy (1)

Look like promising project with so many partners, but still a long time for the ICO. I'll waiting and participate in this project, hope this project will be success.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:12:49 PM

I just saw this post on the official Faceter Telegram page.

It seems like Faceter opened a merchandise store for hoodies and t-shirts. The black hoodie with white logo looks amazing!

https://teespring.com/stores/facetermerch

I clicked the link and see the items too, I like the white hoodie with simple faceter logo. The project is really active now and doing their best to make it successful. I hope many will join the ico.
I just came accrss the site and it really is great. Hope several good investors find this usefull and invest into the project. Also the site looks quite attracting so surely it would have good profits ahead. Faceter is going to have a great future ahead.

If you only see from a good site it is not guaranteed to get the interest of many people, the most important is the vision and mission, the road map, and what products are offered.
It's not only about the vision or mission or other things related to the platform or project, but how the team can implement those words into actions. Like what the saying is all about, "Actions speaks louder than words" Roll Eyes

How to mine this tokens?

I think faceter token is not mineable because from now they only offer it via investing or joining the ICO. I have more question for the ICO or in the site kindly p.m directly the OP of this thread.

The fact that project started as ICO it not yet rating of the fact that tokens they will not be able to be mineable in the future. I know very many projects, tokens which they became accessible for mining after project starting point.

Tokens will not be mineable in the future because this project is about something else. Tokens will be a reward for renting your PC, GPU for calculations needed to recognize and compare faces.
Well, I understood you. And I want now to you to ask question, what distinction between lease of my видoeкapты and common mining? In my opinion it common play of words and distinction between these concepts is no.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:33:17 PM

It seems like Faceter opened a merchandise store for hoodies and t-shirts. The black hoodie with white logo looks amazing!

I clicked the link and see the items too, I like the white hoodie with simple faceter logo. The project is really active now and doing their best to make it successful. I hope many will join the ico.
I just came accrss the site and it really is great. Hope several good investors find this usefull and invest into the project. Also the site looks quite attracting so surely it would have good profits ahead. Faceter is going to have a great future ahead.

If you only see from a good site it is not guaranteed to get the interest of many people, the most important is the vision and mission, the road map, and what products are offered.
It's not only about the vision or mission or other things related to the platform or project, but how the team can implement those words into actions. Like what the saying is all about, "Actions speaks louder than words" Roll Eyes

How to mine this tokens?

I think faceter token is not mineable because from now they only offer it via investing or joining the ICO. I have more question for the ICO or in the site kindly p.m directly the OP of this thread.

The fact that project started as ICO it not yet rating of the fact that tokens they will not be able to be mineable in the future. I know very many projects, tokens which they became accessible for mining after project starting point.

Tokens will not be mineable in the future because this project is about something else. Tokens will be a reward for renting your PC, GPU for calculations needed to recognize and compare faces.
Well, I understood you. And I want now to you to ask question, what distinction between lease of my видoeкapты and common mining? In my opinion it common play of words and distinction between these concepts is no.

I know it's a word play but I wrote it in the answer because a lot of people think that there are new coins or tokens created by mining, and that after this process there are more of them, so I wanted to make it clear that it is not about increasing the quantity here.
The rest is the same as in the case of traditional mining, GPUs do calculations and miners get pay.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:41:24 PM

am sure they care about their investors man i mean they are in business because of you so basically they will have to do their absolute best to support that. I will just recommend we give them time to see how things later pan out to be

MikesLeo

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:54:26 PM

am sure they care about their investors man i mean they are in business because of you so basically they will have to do their absolute best to support that. I will just recommend we give them time to see how things later pan out to be
Faceter can have a good idea for launching the project but with no advertising it cannot achieve a great success, there should be some bounty opportunities for the supporters. They can actively utilize their advertising skills to spread the word Faceter that can really bring a great added value for Faceter.
Xoce6patxopxe

Activity: 350
Merit: 133

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:59:34 PM

Personally, I invested some of the money in Faceter, and not only because I liked the video, where they collected more than $ 2 million per minute. I liked the project and their idea, but it's very hard to pay it ...

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:51:30 PM

How to mine this tokens?

I think this will be great so that the token will have the chance to have high value due to it is not mineable. This is just mean that the supply would not be so much because it is being controlled by the dev and lets see what would be the future of this project.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:01:30 PM

The marketing team is located in California. They have already bought advertising in the largest crypto-oriented web pages.
Coinmarketcap, Cintelegraph etc. have Google Adwords campaigns and advertisements on Facebook.
Apparently, the team is really dedicated to the progress of this network. They are really pushing themselves for better marketing efforts. I believe that the project will be huge soon as the team continues their hardwork.
joeperry

Activity: 2100
Merit: 462

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:16:45 PM

Apparently, the team is really dedicated to the progress of this network. They are really pushing themselves for better marketing efforts. I believe that the project will be huge soon as the team continues their hardwork.
Yes, this project is very actively increasing their support form the people and also effectively advertising their project on most of the advertising platform in the market. This has made this project very popular among investors and supporter's and the project is developing very rapidly.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:59:19 PM

Yes, absolutely their team working very hard on the project. They always tried to make the project better. Also, they promote their project on social media at a higher level. If they consistently working like this they will succeed soon.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:39:56 PM

I visited their site and saw that they already raised 26,102 ETH? Will they reach their hard cap? Its only 108,668,654 of 408,000,000. And 15 more days to go before the ICO ends. What you think guys?

unlikely to happen, it needs like 108,668,654 x 3 ! and this is impossible to happen in 14 days, plus bonus decreased lots. Any way the soft cap is 50,000,000 and they sold 108,668,654 which means they hit soft cap twice.

You completely misunderstand, ~ 108,000,000 tokens are for sale, ~ 300,000,000 have been sold of 408,000,000.
They have already hit the softcap six times!

Well, I don't misunderstand, because I replay to his post based on the info that he provided, he said that they sold only 108,000,000 of 408,000,000. So the wrong info is in his comment.
Anyway,  since they sold 300,000,000, it's really good for them.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:00:14 PM

Yes, Faceter Team working with high attitude and responsibility. They make us have belief at this project.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:07:15 PM

I visited their site and saw that they already raised 26,102 ETH? Will they reach their hard cap? Its only 108,668,654 of 408,000,000. And 15 more days to go before the ICO ends. What you think guys?

unlikely to happen, it needs like 108,668,654 x 3 ! and this is impossible to happen in 14 days, plus bonus decreased lots. Any way the soft cap is 50,000,000 and they sold 108,668,654 which means they hit soft cap twice.

You completely misunderstand, ~ 108,000,000 tokens are for sale, ~ 300,000,000 have been sold of 408,000,000.

Well, I don't misunderstand, because I replay to his post based on the info that he provided, he said that they sold only 108,000,000 of 408,000,000. So the wrong info is in his comment.

Ok, I understand.
Now there are only 95M Face tokens left for sale, so they they should achieve hardcap. 13 days left.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:24:17 PM

Ok, I understand.
Now there are only 95M Face tokens left for sale, so they they should achieve hardcap. 13 days left.
IMO, i think they will sold out all of tokens before their ICO ended. Actually i don't know why our investors can buy so much tokens like that? what is the main reason?
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: