Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:51:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114121 times)
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:28:24 AM

IMO, i think they will sold out all of tokens before their ICO ended. Actually i don't know why our investors can buy so much tokens like that? what is the main reason?

ulike other projects, they have market-ready product for business customers and not product that will develop in future, also they already made another project called pay.cards, So lots of things that make investors confidence in their project.
That’s great to know. Since the team already has one project, it won’t be much hard for them to sustain. Also they can get supporters from both platforms. As far as the product goes, yeah, it is a market-ready product, but I don’t think that they’ll hit the sweet spot on their first attempt. They’ll have to keep upadated the software.

of course, they will keep improving their product and fix problems and do lots of work before reaching large customer, I think the bad thing for investor is that faceter accept fiat which may not helps the price of token to go up.

And here you are wrong.
Accepting fiat is one of the best things that Faceter could think of.

Thanks to this, people who are not related to crypto, who do not have BTC or ETH or have an account on the exchange will be able to buy licenses in an easy way.
In order for the license to be issued, Faceter will replace Fiat money on Face tokens so that a smart contract can use some of these tokens to create the hash that will run the licenses.
These tokens, that is around 20%, will be burned.

Please look at the video where it is explained:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrxnxBZzuik

We are taking about two sides, when you said is good , is good for faceter as company and its customers who are interested in using their service !
As investor who buy their token to sell it when price go up, is bad for you, because customers that want to use their service have option to pay with fiat without buying tokens from exchange!

Well, you still do not understand.
Faceter is forced to buy back his own tokens from the market for those people who will buy with fiat.
Because even if they sells licenses for Fiat, they must have enough tokens to exchange for licenses, pay for miners and burn for hash to run the license.
Every quarter, they will allocate 20% of revenues to buy tokens from the market at market price.

This should counteract inflation and raise the price of Tokens.
So this system is good for the investor and the price of tokens for the future.
Everything is described in the whitepaper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:39:56 AM

This project is distinguished by the fact that its developments are aimed at all citizens and it is wonderful that the developers have conceived such a large and wide-ranging project that will cover many countries

Thank you! That is one of our core aims - to make a service available for mass market and every individual, not only corporates and big players.
that's why I support you and your Faceter project. I like its quality and functional features. I'm sure the platform will be a great success for many users.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:06:20 AM

Faceter platform makes video surveillance smart and efficient, giving users, businesses and home users some solutions to the highest security in a user friendly manner directly. Project is very well. I think project will be success

No doubt. Faceter will reached their goals and they deserved on it. All the hardships and sacrifices will be worth it because they are now near to the moon. I hoped that this kind of technology made by Faceter will be recognized by government so that everyone will have benefit from it.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:18:15 AM

This project is distinguished by the fact that its developments are aimed at all citizens and it is wonderful that the developers have conceived such a large and wide-ranging project that will cover many countries

Thank you! That is one of our core aims - to make a service available for mass market and every individual, not only corporates and big players.
that's why I support you and your Faceter project. I like its quality and functional features. I'm sure the platform will be a great success for many users.
i agree Faceter is a great security platform thats why alot of members trust and fully support this project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:18:22 AM

So how far has this project hone in getting all the permissions needed to impliment the product.

So far so good has been established for the ICO.  They are slowly reaching their hard cap 24 Million dollars is not a joke. Hoping to see the FACETER on the coinmarketcap.com

I think that thanks to the good work of the development team, they will be able to collect the right amount and we will certainly see them on coinmarketcap.com.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:31:47 AM

So how far has this project hone in getting all the permissions needed to impliment the product.

So far so good has been established for the ICO.  They are slowly reaching their hard cap 24 Million dollars is not a joke. Hoping to see the FACETER on the coinmarketcap.com

I think that thanks to the good work of the development team, they will be able to collect the right amount and we will certainly see them on coinmarketcap.com.

This ICO is the best ICO in the world if I say. The rumors said that they have collected 20 million dollars in just 5 seconds after the ICO has been launched!
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:42:02 AM

I am glad that there are so many people that is excited with this project to be launched in the community. Because of the great potential that Faceter have, there is no doubt that will be a lot more people that will have come to interest in this project. I hope that the supporters that Faceter have will continuously become more and more. I will be really looking forward for this project.

Thank you ace09 for your support, we will continue developing our product and enhancing its functionality to make it even more attractive for customers  Smiley
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:53:41 AM

So far so good as I visited their site and it seems hardcap is almost reached. With over 71k plus who participated in the ICO I can say that more people are believing in their platform. Having this kind of concept which is seems realistic will absolutely be supported by many people.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:08:43 PM

Yes, looking forward to see faceter get listed in coinmarketcap. But I heard listing in CMC is quite hard because of the requirements but I am still positive that this project can do that.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:28:51 PM

So far so good as I visited their site and it seems hardcap is almost reached. With over 71k plus who participated in the ICO I can say that more people are believing in their platform. Having this kind of concept which is seems realistic will absolutely be supported by many people.
Proves that FACETER is really doing a great job in making an image into the cryptomarket. A huge number of people which what you have said in you statement is really an amazing achievement for the team and the project. Hoping for more success to come for this project.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:36:44 PM

well, I was also scepsis about fiat payments by faceter, so that it would affect the token sale. But 24M worth of token is really not a joke and a big amount. I dont seriously think that all token holders are going to use the platform. Even just 1/3 of token holders just trade it in exchanges, its enough to make good profit after some hodl-time.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:05:45 PM

This ICO is the best ICO in the world if I say. The rumors said that they have collected 20 million dollars in just 5 seconds after the ICO has been launched!

Is that real? Wow, so this project really earned that huge amount and still keep earning a lot as time goes by. Maybe this is the reason why the project is moving fast because they already have enough funds.

kalas

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:07:48 PM

Proves that FACETER is really doing a great job in making an image into the cryptomarket. A huge number of people which what you have said in you statement is really an amazing achievement for the team and the project. Hoping for more success to come for this project.
investors are aware of the potential of this project, so many don't want miss the opportunity to contribute
with many participants will make it easier for the project team to develop and realize the platform
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:15:26 PM

So far so good has been established for the ICO.  They are slowly reaching their hard cap 24 Million dollars is not a joke. Hoping to see the FACETER on the coinmarketcap.com

Is that real? Wow, so this project really earned that huge amount and still keep earning a lot as time goes by. Maybe this is the reason why the project is moving fast because they already have enough funds.

That statement is a bit exaggerated.

It is true that Faceter collected over $10 Milion in 20 seconds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzoEi1F9wQM - See how it happened.

Currently, they have already raised over $24 Milion but there should be more because crypto prices have dropped significantly, the value of collected ETH has dropped.
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:20:46 PM

So far so good has been established for the ICO.  They are slowly reaching their hard cap 24 Million dollars is not a joke. Hoping to see the FACETER on the coinmarketcap.com

That statement is a bit exaggerated.

It is true that Faceter collected over $10 Milion in 20 seconds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzoEi1F9wQM - See how it happened.

Currently, they have already raised over $24 Milion but there should be more because crypto prices have dropped significantly, the value of collected ETH has dropped.
I think this is a completely improved, intelligent and potential project. ICO Faceter  is the first blockchain monitoring system for consumers. Faceter makes intelligent video surveillance, for the brain through advanced face detection, object detection, and video analysis in real time. These features allow the camera to understand the situation and respond to it, ensuring more safety for all customers. So, I really believe in this project. I hope the project will develop quickly and successfully as expected.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:21:03 PM

Still looking for this to happen soon. Listing in cmc now is really hard, base on some projects I heard. They require some volume. But still, let's be positive and help this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:24:54 PM

In coinmarketcap all the details are very complete from the website to the total supply, maybe what is needed is news like articles on forbes, cnn, or bbc as it will become more booster.
sashadoc

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:31:19 PM

It looks like a promising project with so many partners, but a long time for the ICO. I will wait and participate in this project, I hope that this project will be successful
Jankhot

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:38:20 PM

I am very happy with the development of your company, good luck
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:25:33 PM

Yes, looking forward to see faceter get listed in coinmarketcap. But I heard listing in CMC is quite hard because of the requirements but I am still positive that this project can do that.

Only the team can answer that questions about when faceter be listed in coinmarketcap. While reading some quotes, it seems their private sale are doing good because it already earned so much. Anyway, I am still curious to know more about how their platform really works in identifying a persons information.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: