Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:03:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114125 times)
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:28:59 AM

Even in a bearish market the token should not fall that much! 

So what does this tell us?   It tells us that they priced the ICO too high.   That's how markets work.

Since the dump there hasn't been any conviction to buy.  I mean look at the demand vs the supply.

I'm so fed up with Robert.  The way he answers and him showing how fast the first tranche was bought up just rubs me the wrong way.  Total cockiness with nothing to back up.   Vladimir conducts himself and answers in a much professional manner.
I do not even know what to say, because I thought for this project is absolutely different and now when I see it my very different opinion about the project and the team begins to form. Although if you look at the other side, then administrators often answer all questions and write the latest news or updates to the project.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:06:00 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 11:36:32 AM by Faceter

Hi Everyone!

You left almost half a thousand comments and wishes in the latest poll and we can not ignore them. Want to know details?

Here we go!

Your support

We would like to thank you for all your kind words — it was extremely important for us to receive SO much appreciation. We promise not to go down in flames and to consider all the feedbacks given to us.

More news!

You might have already noticed that we work hard to set up the process and provide you with the most up to date information and experimenting with convenient formats.
Recently Faceter joined Reddit and Steemit, please choose any channel you prefer to follow us.

Extra Telegram channel

This is a good idea. We are going to make it for you, as we see the demand in it.

Android application

Earlier we announced our iOS app, Android app is under development and coming very soon.

Visiting exhibitions and events

Many questions were related to Consensus and as we expected, the event was mostly associated with a fashion party rather than a useful activity for a crypto community. Our main goal is to attend truly useful and open to the public events, like this one:

If you know of any event where you really would like to see us — please share your ideas with us.

AMA with CEO

This is a good feedback and we will arrange our CEO to visit our channels in live this month. More details will follow soon.

Some joke

Hmm…we’ll think about it; D

And the last …

Please tell, how many projects listed on Binance as the first exchange do you know?

Do you know why?

Of course we aim to be listed on Binance, but first we have to meet a number of requirements, e.g. as listing on some other exchanges. Therefore, let’s close this question, just believe that we are doing our best to make this listing happen as soon as possible.

Thank you again for your participation in the survey. Always feel free to share your comments and requests. Most interesting and frequent ones will be posted in our channels.

Yours,
Faceter Team
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:20:04 AM

Nice update especially they are working on to make it list on some big exchanges and developing this platform on fast track. I contributed into pre-sale but price is not moving into good direction so that I picked few more to minimize my lose and get low average price for my tokens.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:24:51 AM

Nice update especially they are working on to make it list on some big exchanges and developing this platform on fast track. I contributed into pre-sale but price is not moving into good direction so that I picked few more to minimize my lose and get low average price for my tokens.

Very good strategy.
Looking at the FACE token price chart it looks bad. But on the other hand, very little BTC / ETH is needed for the price to go up.
There are no big walls.
Rekkom

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:59:08 PM

Now almost all the coins / tokens are moving downward. Even new promising coins are first fired, but then begin to roll down again. So recently it was with one coin - now it goes down.

I think that here we must wait for positive movements in the market, then people will become more interested in various cryptocurrencies.
interceptor10

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:26:04 PM

Even if this is a great project the problem is that the ICO seems to be incorrectly priced.  You don't drop 50%+.

Another ironic thing is waiting to be listed was to PREVENT dumping BUT it looks like there is tons of dumping.

micz_bjukanon

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:41:28 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 06:44:52 PM by micz_bjukanon

Now almost all the coins / tokens are moving downward. Even new promising coins are first fired, but then begin to roll down again. So recently it was with one coin - now it goes down.

I think that here we must wait for positive movements in the market, then people will become more interested in various cryptocurrencies.

Since the beginning of the year, everything has been going down, exactly since mid-January. There are exceptions but there is no comparison with the previous year where all projects went up.

I wonder if we will see a large bull run this year.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:45:26 PM

That is true we are in the middle of uncertain period where most market saw decrease in the price of tokens and market capitalization. But we can't apply this on new launched markets where lack of big exchanges can be felt and seemed. Faceter's case is different here situation could be different if at least one big exchange was having opened market.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:43:47 PM

alwasy Dump price. shit !! same LUC. Scam

I see that you have nothing to say and you are illiterate.
It's easy to write anonymously and accuse a project of cheating because you do not like the current price.
Read the whitepaper, you will see that soon will be a buyback and that you just have to wait, to sell at the ICO purchase price, even if the market price will be lower.
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:55:35 PM

alwasy Dump price. shit !! same LUC. Scam
It is only beginning, man! Why do you cry "scam"?
It's very interesting and promising project with good and in-demand product. Price will grow shortly, wait for bullish market and HOLD damn!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:44:55 AM

CoinMarketCap has updated data about FACETER on its website. Circulating supply and Market capital are now finally available.

461,159,363 FACE tokens in circulation.

We have 549th place in rank so far.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/faceter/#charts
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:20:40 PM

Hi everyone!
We are pleased to announce that we launch our channel in Rocket.Chat today! If you prefer this platform or you want to ask a question in your native language - we are glad to see you right here.

Also, we want to remind you that we opened our subReddit and will be happy to see you there. Read the latest news from Faceter right in yours common news feed.

If you are a real fan of decentralised solutions and crypto-currency projects, you can find news from Faceter on Steemit. Subscribe to our feed and participate in the development of a promising crypto project.

Besides, do not forget about our twitter, facebook and bitcointalk - we post there small and interesting notes from our workflow.

That's all - stay in touch!

Yours,
Faceter team
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:26:32 PM

At first glance, 549 is also a good place to start. Because many projects and 1000 place go when you exit the SMS. And very good news now coming and yet to come think waiting for the community the most interesting.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:31:11 PM

At first glance, 549 is also a good place to start. Because many projects and 1000 place go when you exit the SMS. And very good news now coming and yet to come think waiting for the community the most interesting.

We have to start with something. There is still a lot of time for development and the place in the ranking should slowly rise.
Community are waiting for the June announcements and good news from devs.
BeBlockTech

Activity: 304
Merit: 15

0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:04:27 PM

This is a project I wish I've found before. Congrats on it devs. You guys just launched and already around the first 500. And probably one of the most commented topics on the forum this year. Hopefully, we'll see you around in the future.

Nice website btw... Go and take a look at it, it's not fully responsive. When you visit it on a smaller screen it's impossible to read the content.

Cheers.
trung.nguyen2382

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:44:50 PM

After researching the project and I see that it collects good money even without holding a company bounty. I would gladly participate in the company signatures.
phas129nnn

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:58:28 PM

I have just realized that if problems like these were be able to find solution, many property owner will have a more convenient and peace of mind in their surveilance and security
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:43:56 PM

Hi everyone!

We have recently shared with you our progress in machine learning. Today we want to tell you what the other part of the development team is doing. Let’s go!

Updated UI and new features
We have rebuild user interface, making it more understandable for new users. Our desire is to make it handy for you, even if you have never used smart cameras before, to quickly navigate in the interface and enjoy the experience with the application. Also, we’ve added new ways of forming camera lists and remade the current dashboard. Every week, we add new interface details that did not exist in MVP. We added error screens, invalid data entry, camera reset function and much more. There are just some of the new examples of the interface design:

Net Video Recorders
Faceter now fully supports three new types of devices. There are:
Hikvision https://www.hikvision.com/en/
Provision-ISR http://www.provision-isr.com/
Dahuahttps://www.dahuasecurity.com/
This list will undoubtedly grow. Now you can connect one NVR and get access to all video streams from all cameras that are connected to it.

Android

Yes, we have started the development of the Android-version of the application. Now we are ready to shed a bit more light on this. The Android team is transferring the actual groundwork of iOS team. Although it will take some time, we are sure that at some point the teams will become equal and applications will release with minimal lag from each other.
Install on your own server
For all comers and especially corporate clients, we have provided the opportunity to install all the software on your server and connect directly to them, bypassing any intermediaries.

Alfa QA
We want to make the Faceter app as convenient as possible out of the box, and for sure we understand that its popularity will largely depend on it. That is why we have already started the stage of alfa-application testing. Tester Darya joined our team (welcome Daria), and now the programmers will have even more work (the development department is so-o-o happy now).

Integration of “computer vision”
We have started the direct integration of our primary product into a commercial version of the application, which will be available to everyone. For now, this is not our initial task, but to fully meet our roadmap goals, we have already begun to test these functions.
We could also tell you about the new tests with SONM, the video playback optimisation in the web application and other minor improvements, but we’ll leave it for the next time.

If you are interested in such news, please show this with your activity — like and comment. We will be happy to share our success with you on an ongoing basis.See you next time! And do not hesitate to join us in Telegram Chat(https://t.me/faceter).

Yours,
Faceter team
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:36:17 PM

Thank You Faceter team.
It's nice to have such messages backed up by screen shots.
I can see the progress in the work. Keep it up.
As an investor, I'm happy with getting better communication with you and continuous updates.
russBOY

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:42:45 PM

unfortunately, on the site I did not see your road map, tell me, what are the plans of the team? when the token will be traded on exchanges?
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: