Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:43:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114121 times)
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:26:39 PM

It is wonderful update to know the status of mobile apps which are being developed very fast and very soon this project will get very strong position after release of this product. I would like to know what progress they made to make it list on new exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sragenzz

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:37:56 AM

yes this is a good projeck, but the volume of trade and price is so low. Why ?  Embarrassed
Rekkom

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:01:15 AM

Something you absolutely ceased to send letters to the mail indicating your current success. I do not know how to others, but I'm getting those letters - I can see immediately that the project is alive and continues to move.
Kurrie

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:13:33 AM

Hi, could you tell me why lock tokens have not been removed so far? When will they be withdrawn?
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:33:25 AM

Winter isn't very far when production ready version will be made available as per announcement. It was the concept and effectiveness of project that lot of people joined it openly. I didn't participate in ICO but availed the second opportunity from exchange. Dreaming is what keeps us moving on regardless of the phases we cross through for better tomorrow.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:53:11 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 05:37:19 AM by Faceter

Hello everyone!
Today we summarise the results of our 1000 and 1 Faceter event. And we want to thank everyone who took part in this — we received a lot of food for thoughts and had a lot of fun. Let us show you the most interesting answers. So, come on!

Felix
Faceter can be used for “check in” at work. I think a lot of people hate their cards, that can be forgotten at home or another jacket.
Yes, you are right. This is a great idea, and it is quite simple to realise. We hope that in the next 5 years we will forget the phrase “Oh, f#@$! I forgot my card again” Wink

Shawn Smith
Faceter Face could be used in the medical field to detect certain “abnormalities”, as the human eye can detect illness.
This future development is possible but we have a long way to go before computer vision will be able to help doctors. However, medical diagnostics is a promising and decent field for Faceter.

Faceter could be used as a supplementary tool in lie detection methods.
Shawn, most likely, it is possible. But we are not sure that some representatives of business or politics can be brought out by any of the existing technologies. Even Faceter can’t do this Grin.

Artificial Intelligence
Faceter to spy after your wife while you are not at home if she has a lover.
It is better to keep some things in secret…

Miroslav
Faceter You can definitely use this to avoid girls you already slept with, didn’t call them and forgot their faces.
Oh, Mirosav, Miroslav…Please, do not do it, please. Be a decent man Smiley

Shrinivas Dontul
Faceter can be integrated with Adhaar System of India to make a foolproof system for providing corruption free system in India where sometimes Biometric system fails to recognise the fingerprints of people due to which poor ppl were denied ration.
Faceter can help many companies manage stress of their employees. Behavioural pattern analysed by faceter can generate alerts to company management about who is stressed how much and who is happy, healthy and fit etc.. companies will do better if they are able to manage their employey better with Faceter behavioural analysis.
Faceter will be used by Major political parties in the world because these political people are all the time under the scanner. In India, these political people meet all sorts of people and do corruption and are never caught. With faceter at least these people records will be maintained with a timeline hence some facts can be established in corruptions cases based on faceter data.

We hope that our project will especially develop its software in such fields. Because there are a lot of places in the world where justice and humanity need extra control and monitoring. Thank you, Shrinivas.

And again Shrinivas Dontul

May be in future Faceter would be able to tell how many mosquitos are flying around in a Room. 😂😁 So that we can take appropriate action on mosquitos.
Are you sure you want to know the exact number?

Ries_NL🇳🇱
Faceter and then team up with cappasity for their 3d modelling software to make a perfect 3d rendering of a fugitive instead of a mugshot. Or in case of missing persons and such.
It is a great idea, such opportunities will find application also in animation, game dev and movie making.

David Ring
Faceter a mobile app that detects plants and creates a map of all the plants in your garden.
Oh, David, good idea! The development of recognition technology can help us to go much further — educational applications for zoos, reserves and parks. Just imagine that in some time it can turn into a pocket guide, like Pokedex in the Pokémon universe, but with much more opportunities for a user.

Marek Jantos
Faceter can be used in the shops to prevent underage teenagers buying alcohol and tobacco.
Marek, it is entirely possible in the nearest future. But, we really wonder if teens can get around this protection? Wink

Simon Goldsmith
Today I was going for a jog, and there was a woman sitting there taking notes of the types of people using the footpath. I looked up and spotted CCTV cameras. One could always send that feed to a Faceter system which could differentiate between cyclists, joggers, mums with kids etc and aggregate details about what kind of people use the paths, you could also track the same people across different CCTV to see how much of the pathway is actually used… This kind of thing could be good for traffic management/planning.
Simon, you are absolutely right. Hopefully, the collection of statistical data in any social sphere will become much easier with the development of our technology.

Harvey Beast
Faceter to find out who eats all the sweets in the fridge at nights.

@Key65111031
With FACETER, you can finally find out who is my sandwich at work!

Andy
I hope faceter gets installed in my office kitchen, so I can figure out which one of my co-workers keeps stealing my milk and sandwiches from the fridge each day! 😂
Guys, we are delighted that you entrust us with such difficult life questions, but let us show you one more solution — a little portion of laxative will help not only reveal the thief, but also to wean him or her from this guilty pleasure. Some issues can be solved without intelligent video surveillance Wink

Ashley Hunter
Faceter to be installed at schools to find out who skips lessons
Poor kids… Grin

And the most exciting thing, all our participants are waiting for — the competition results! Our support managers have selected the most unusual, useful and funny suggestions and here are 3 people, who have made their best according to our committee:
1. The unbeatable leader Shrinivas Dontul @shrinivasdontul;
2. The use-case author Felix @felixthefelix;
3. The most funny case creator Artificial Intelligence @ArtificialIT;
Please contact us at support@faceter.io with the subject: “#1001Faceter winner”. We have some special “thanks” for you 😉
We were happy to see your ideas and decided to give you one more chance to participate. If you have any ideas, continue sharing with us and may be next time your idea will be chosen as the most outstanding one.

It is all for today! Send us more exciting and funny options for using the computer vision technology. You can do it via all social media with hashtag #1001Faceter or in the comments below. We will definitely publish the most catchy and funny ones.

Stay tuned!

Yours,
Faceter Team
Cora_ED

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:11:17 PM

Winter isn't very far when production ready version will be made available as per announcement. It was the concept and effectiveness of project that lot of people joined it openly. I didn't participate in ICO but availed the second opportunity from exchange. Dreaming is what keeps us moving on regardless of the phases we cross through for better tomorrow.
Well, if everything will be exactly as you say. I will continue to observe the development of the project with great interest. I hope that the team will succeed.
gleissonassis

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:58:08 PM

Hi! We've listed Faceter on Kompler. Kompler is a brand new exchange with low fees, and by buying our token, you pay no extra fee, just 0.1 KOMP per trade (about 0.01 USD) no matter the volume.

https://www.kompler.exchange/#/markets/BTC/FACE

This month we are running a competition awarding the top 3 traders with 100k NBR (https://medium.com/kompler/august-competition-100-000-00-nbr-25cd297f7131)

Check out our white paper to learn more about how Kompler works and how KOMP can help you save money!
https://www.kompler.exchange/static/whitepaper-en.pdf

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Medium to keep yourself updated:
https://twitter.com/komplerexchange
https://facebook.com/komplerexchange/
https://medium.com/kompler

Thanks!
nahuelmunoz

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:39:11 PM

No new exchange at this time please. It’s the bear market. New exchange just opens selling case
paxautelemanus

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:40:07 PM

is there a way to get in touch with the CEO/Admin/Staff? Its regarding a marketing enquiry
pedoindeed

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:40:55 PM

eth certainly seems comparatively cheap right now but I don’t know why it’s taking such a beating. Is Stellar going to replace it as the blockchain that people build on due to its speed? Although one would think Microsoft know what they’re doing using eth for Azure
popethatonedude

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:42:08 PM

If it's gonna be possible to buy face products via USD what will make the token price to increase?
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:47:57 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 08:31:55 AM by Faceter

Hello everyone!

The market situation may not give us even a day of rest, but that doesn’t threaten us! Our team is working on the production-ready version of our product and its early launch, so it is quite busy out here. Coffee mugs are stored in the sink; pizza and energy drinks are supplied with an enviable frequency! By the way, our devs moved into a new office not so long ago. Congratulations to them!

To brighten up an uninterrupted flow of negative news from the cryptocurrency market, let us tell you what we’ve been doing lately. We have something interesting.

Firstly, like any other IT-project, we are facing many bugs during the development process. So it is just that time to improve our software in all possible ways and clean up the code.

Here are a few bugs that we fixed recently:
  • Arranged update for the history of visits.
  • Optimised processes of making and linking of user profiles;
  • Created a manageable update for the history of visits;
  • “Cleaned” and organized a people directory;
  • Stabilized the face recognition interface;
  • Error notifications became user-friendly;
  • Fixed camera search errors on the dashboard;
  • Completed parameters for the search of visits;
  • Arranged update for the history of visits.

Thus far, this is what we can tell you for now;)

Secondly, as for more important updates and news, our developers are now making a huge effort in the field of creating cloud storage for videos coming from cameras. Below you can see the intermediate results of how the flow through the saved video stream will be organized.

We specifically tried to make the interface as simple and convenient as possible. And it seems to us that this is exactly how it turned out! The interface we created takes into account the needs of both ordinary users and experienced security professionals who need to monitor every frame.

iOS developers are now working on the direct connection to IP cameras, while Android devs are integrating the application with a computer vision. As for the web team, they will almost get to rest (just joking!) and make a lot of various improvements and debugging.

A little bit of humor from our developers — there are new functions which have been added to the MVP-version that allow you to delete a visit or to ignore someone. Now you can hide the fact that you’ve stolen someone else’s yogurt from the office refrigerator (of course, if you are the boss or the head of the security department), or hide the fact that you have a secret lover. But we still advise you not to do any of these things, especially stealing other people’s yogurts.

Finally, the most exciting news — Faceter developers prepared an installation version for corporate clients with a lot of cool features, including an embryo of a neural network, which is placed on a USB flash drive. At the same time, there is an active study of various solutions for organizing video storage and working with SONM is taking place.

Taking into account that the development is moving forward at a very good speed and that the project will be ready to hit the market very soon, we would like to know what video hardware you’ve ever used or plan to use. Here are some manufacturers.

Help us find out which one you prefer:
  • Amcrest
  • Foscam
  • Lorex
  • Reolink
  • Mobotix
  • Vivotek
  • Zmodo
  • Sricam
  • Defeway
  • Panasonic
  • SpyTek

That’s all for today!

See you in a couple of weeks.

Yours,
Faceter team
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:24:38 AM

When do you intend publish FACE token on coinmarketcap.com?

Faceter was just added to the CoinMarketCap.

So far, there is no data yet, servers have to download them from exchanges, but the website already exists and you can check the price at this address in near future.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/faceter/

That was pretty fast but I totally missed the whole start of Faceter. Where is it traded and how did it go during the first days? Still no data on CoinMarketCap.

HitBTC - pairs FACE-BTC and FACE-ETH

https://hitbtc.com/FACE-to-BTC
https://hitbtc.com/FACE-to-ETH

and IDEX

https://idex.market/eth/face

price.... very low, like many ICO after entering on exchange bear market.

Waiting for CMC robots to read price from exchanges.

Do you know what the average ICO price was? How much has been collected and what is the initial circulating supply?

Average price was: $0.07

Collected: $28,610,352

Circulating supply: 480,000,000 (with bonuses and advisor's tokens) but after burn, real circulating supply is 418,641,611 FACE tokens now.

Do you mean that is the total supply or the circulating supply? How many FACE will ever be in existence at maximum?
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:35:29 AM

Do you mean that is the total supply or the circulating supply? How many FACE will ever be in existence at maximum?

https://tokensale.faceter.io/Faceter_Whitepaper_en.pdf
https://tokensale.faceter.io/Faceter_Onepager_en.pdf

Maximum supply of this token will be no more than 1B for more details you can read the whitepaper with details how they will distribute this token.
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:42:58 PM

https://tokensale.faceter.io/Faceter_Whitepaper_en.pdf
https://tokensale.faceter.io/Faceter_Onepager_en.pdf

Maximum supply of this token will be no more than 1B for more details you can read the whitepaper with details how they will distribute this token.

Ok that means a little bit more than half a billion still going to the market in the future. That needs to be accounted for when making an investment decision.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:33:31 AM

Hi Everyone!

We want to wish you a good mood for the whole week, and please stop checking  CoinMarketCap;). We have something to amaze you soon, so get ready for good news! In the meantime, our community managers send greetings to everyone! 😁

Yours,
Faceter Team

addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:39:28 AM

Hi Everyone!

We want to wish you a good mood for the whole week, and please stop checking  CoinMarketCap;). We have something to amaze you soon, so get ready for good news! In the meantime, our community managers send greetings to everyone! 😁

Yours,
Faceter Team

Wow that sounds awesome when we hear this kind of statement from official let me assume you got big breakthrough which will push this platform to mass adoption and it will make satisfied all investors who are looking stress. Good luck for bright future looking forward to know more.
Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:27:35 PM

Hi Everyone!

Yours,
Faceter Team

I think Faceter can be called a successful and promising project today, because advanced video surveillance technologies will help to solve many problems with public safety.I see that the team copes with the task, and I hope it will not stop.I expect good news from you.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:35:17 AM

Hi Everyone!

Significant moment - the corporate version of Faceter is installed successfully straight from the flash drive. If you want Faceter software in your business, just email us - sales@faceter.io.

Yours,
Faceter Team
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: