Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:09:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe Josh Zerlan uses sockpuppet accounts?
Yes
No
There is no maybe option!

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In their defense, BF Labs Inc. has excellent Customer Service.  (Read 7489 times)
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 10:51:34 PM

Meanwhile... on Google...
I think I need to put even MOAR keywords in the yutube description. didn't we have a bunch already in another thread

I just can't stop giggling that it's Godwin'd on the first page of Google results.

Brilliant work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 10:58:23 PM

Q: Why "Inaba" isn't banned already for scamming people around here for continuous things like "Two more weeks (TM)" and insulting people that are his customers ?

A: Because he's given too much advertising revenue to the forum administrators.
Or because truth tellers never get incarcerated. They just plea to a lesser charge and snitch. (<-- epic bait for PG)

elux
Legendary

Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 10:58:34 PM

So, unless you've got some proof fraud has been committed, you should probably move along.

There are mountains of evidence.

However, if you do have some proof, by all means send it to someone who cares, like the police or something.  

Buckle your seat belt.

If the scale of fraud and illegal acts PG, PL, K9, etc... would have you believe were actually true, don't you think some governmental agency would have contacted us by now?

"Dear Mr. Benjamin Lawsky, New York State Department of Financial Services..."

There is more than a grain of truth to the old saying "the wheels of justice turn slowly, but they do grind exceedingly fine."

Occams razor would seem to dictate that PG and crew are liars, since all their claims of fraud have gone unanswered by the people who actually know what fraud is.

I understand your boss is a something of a domain expert on fraud.

PS: WTF? http://lmgtfy.com/?q=webspawner+lottery
FUKT

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 10:58:46 PM

LOL, read the comments. Its a lot different to the comments on their moderated youtube production video.
millsdmb

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 11:01:30 PM

I think I need to put even MOAR keywords in the yutube description. didn't we have a bunch already in another thread
Brilliant work.
Thanks. I'll offer to take it down when I deem their customer satisfaction level high enough. And I swear someone on these boards said they were sucking a dick as well.

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 11:02:49 PM

Ooo look, the little trolls are are riled up.  Awesome Smiley

The waaambulance is busy today!

Hey, lying cocksucker! Answer the direct question about your sockpuppet customer service guy. When you're done, address the FCC and Sonny K. concerns, you piece of shit.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 11:05:21 PM

Pirateat40 thought he got away with his fraud too.  Wink

Order a Monarch today and BFL will tell you it will arrive in Nov of 2013.
As soon as BFL gets your money, they tell you Feb 2014.  Grin Grin Grin

That is exactly what the fuck BF Labs Inc. did! This is a fact! As they say in Boston, this is a TRUE FACT!
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 01:54:47 AM

You heard it here first, Judge. The man says it is awesome. I see no signs of emotional or mental distress. This indicates his claims are patently false.

Does he write like he is emotionally affected by any of this, Judge? Well, there you go. I would even go as far as to say he is encouraging the engagements and behavior, Judge.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 02:02:30 AM

Congrats on achieving an F. Few companies are able to achieve such a great rating. Well done!

Buy & Hold
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 02:12:52 AM

Congrats on achieving an F. Few companies are able to achieve such a great rating. Well done!

Here is the link to that:
http://www.bbb.org/kansas-city/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-wholesale-and-manufacturers/bf-labs-inc-in-overland-park-ks-1000002011

If you have or had a problem with BFL, let the BBB know.  Grin

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 02:36:45 AM

If Mouth-Full-Of Earth is a Josh sockpuppet, he is literally the greatest long conman in history, IMO.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 02:49:23 AM

Here is the link to that:
http://www.bbb.org/kansas-city/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-wholesale-and-manufacturers/bf-labs-inc-in-overland-park-ks-1000002011

If you have or had a problem with BFL, let the BBB know.  Grin

Additional Information

BBB file opened: October 29, 2012
Business started: 08/02/2011 in WY
Type of Entity
Corporation
Business Management
Jody Drake, General Manager
Mr. David J. McClain, Account Manager
Contact Information
Customer Contact: Mr. David J. McClain, Account Manager
Business Category
ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT & SUPPLIES-WHOLESALE/MANUFACTURERS
TELECOMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT & SYSTEMS DEALERS
Alternate Business Names
Butterfly Labs
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 03:06:50 AM

If Mouth-Full-Of Earth is a Josh sockpuppet, he is literally the greatest long conman in history, IMO.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/search.php?searchid=318345
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 03:13:05 AM

I think Madoff was way better. Bernie would never have screwed up in the shoutbox like Josh did.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 03:22:23 AM

I think Madoff was way better. Bernie would never have screwed up in the shoutbox like Josh did.

Then he tried to cover it up with a lie. When questioned about it, he disappears. Now, each and every montherfuckin' time he appears on this forum that he loathes, we should re-ask the question. That's the least our monumental asshole brothers should do.

Brainfart: Boycott all companies that advertise on this forum until it's official that BF Labs Inc. will no longer be advertising here. None of the other entities will bid, thus BFL will win them all. The forum coffer will suffer. BFL will be gone. Everything will then return to normal.

It's a Goddamn shame that I have to even think up such a scheme to hurt innocent pocketbooks due to one montherfuckin' rouge entitiy, namely Butterfly Labs.

SNAKES!
Operatr

Activity: 798

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 03:26:32 AM

Sonny is a convicted scammer, Josh Zerlan is an absolute douche, if you want to know why this company will go down in infamy in histories eye as the most hated company in the coin mining industry, look no further than these two clowns.

It was entirely self inflicted by a rash of lies, excuses, patronizing potential or actual customers, inconsistent policies, customer support desk from Hell, and other highly unbusinesslike and unprofessional behavior. They earned that F.

Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 03:35:45 AM

Please, I've met much better. He just has an unbelievably stupid audience.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 03:49:26 AM

Please, I've met much better. He just has an unbelievably stupid audience.

Amazingly, another one of Josh's sockies likes MFOE: https://forums.butterflylabs.com/members/mouth-full-o-earth.html?tab=likes_received#likes_received

ASIC-J liked blog comment by Mouth-Full-O-Earth On : 600Gh/s 28nm
Same problem here. It showed I had a negative amount due when I finalized the transaction, then proceeded to bitpay which choked on the transaction. Adding further insult to injury, my account...
Liked On: 08-18-2013, 12:37 PM
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 03:55:30 AM

No, that confirms that you're an idiot.  It also confirms there is an "edit shout" button in the shoutbox.

But I wouldn't expect you to understand simple concepts like an "edit" button or anything, since advanced concepts like general understanding of the world around you are so far beyond you as to be laughable.  By all means, continue to show what a moron you are.

You are a liar Inaba.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 04:00:26 AM

No, that confirms that you're an idiot.  It also confirms there is an "edit shout" button in the shoutbox.

But I wouldn't expect you to understand simple concepts like an "edit" button or anything, since advanced concepts like general understanding of the world around you are so far beyond you as to be laughable.  By all means, continue to show what a moron you are.

To show the world what a moron I am, I am quoting this again, but not adding any relevant text.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: