Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:58:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 2500$ can invest [SEQ] coin now  (Read 182 times)
cuongbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:47:15 AM

I see opportunities with this price, I can invest some SEQ coin and wait it pump up to $ 2, please advice me, i'm a new investor
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 10:53:33 AM
Merited by blue_id69 (4)

You can invest wichever coin you want, my advice is please see is that coin have future or not and is that coin have community who support it. 2.5k usd is lot of money though for some people, spread it into 4 of 5 cryptocurrency wouldnt be a bad idea.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
cuongbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:02:56 AM

thanks a lot, can you advise me some cryptocurrency have good future you had research, i new and don't have alot of time for this.
Ros-In

Activity: 306
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:13:22 AM

thanks a lot, can you advise me some cryptocurrency have good future you had research, i new and don't have alot of time for this.
take a look at this blog, https://buyandhold100crypto.com/ he buy top 100 of cryptocurrency listed on coinmarketcap, you can pick some of them as preference

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:14:40 AM

They have insufficient websites. They are also the only stock market Bittrex. If they are removed from the Bittrex stock market, can you estimate how much the price will fall?
cuongbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:24:56 AM

thanks all of you, i will try to start with some coin on top of web site you advise
grigorev1981

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:06:26 PM

I see opportunities with this price, I can invest some SEQ coin and wait it pump up to $ 2, please advice me, i'm a new investor
Buy 5 promising coins at $ 500. And become a long-term investor. Send coins to the wallet and forget about them. I would recommend to buy coins: NEO, ETH, XEM.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ARAW ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Decentralised Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
(http://arawtoken.io)
drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:07:33 PM

The usual advice still applies: know what you're getting into. Whitepapers, research their team, etc.
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:12:15 PM

If I have that money O would definitely buy NEO. You can forget about it after you buy and even let it rest on Binance and theey will give you free GAS for holding NEO. Not only your getting profits as the NEO price increase but you also get free GAS for holding NEO.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:32:08 PM

I prefer to buy ethereum neo and on top 100 of your choice if your on the long term. But if you are a day trader you can switch to any coins depends on their event.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:33:11 PM

Hope it will be a good advice) Split your money in half. First-half bought alts after your own research (it wouldn't take a lot of time to read fist page on Bitcoin talk ann theme and last 2-3 pages) and another half put in 5 ICO's  with low hard cap and waite)  If u 'll become a millionaire remember my advice and give some good money for charity)

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:38:17 PM

Definitely put some in bitcoin, and some in top alts. Take your pick after researching them, but ETH and XRP (Ripple) are both solid bets. After that take your pick among smaller cap coins, but I would say to avoid the very small coins as these are easy for whales to manipulate (pump and dump).

spanolesbaluko

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:39:38 PM

Hi, I stumbled upon this amazing ongoing ICO project called Giftz.io. Check it out: https://www.coinstaker.com/giftz-forms-alliance-blockv-bring-augmented-reality-loyalty-based-blockchain-program/ Royalty program blockchain with various rewards, besides the profit. Additionally, there will be augmented reality! Amazing!
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:15:52 PM

You can invest wichever coin you want, my advice is please see is that coin have future or not and is that coin have community who support it. 2.5k usd is lot of money though for some people, spread it into 4 of 5 cryptocurrency wouldnt be a bad idea.

You can sure invest on the coins that you really want, And you can research if the coin will be valuable in the future and by telling this you will need to know if the services or product of that ICO will be popular in the coming years because not all ICO token and coins will become successful that is why you need to research and see for yourself if it's gonna become famous or will be a success
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:20:33 PM

I advise you to think several times, 2500 thousand is not so little, because you can lose everything.
Thardz07

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:35:58 PM

You should start to study of their coin project if their project will have a potential in the future. Because many ICO's now are existing and many of them are scams and the other projects are not good at the community and it will became a shitcoin in the future. Be careful of what you invest.
Fang141

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:22:52 PM

That is the best idea, do not invest everything in one coin. Go for at least 4 different ones. Get two big coins (ETH, BTC, NEO, IOTA) and 2 ICOs that might give you a great return.

Hi, I stumbled upon this amazing ongoing ICO project called Giftz.io. Check it out: https://www.coinstaker.com/giftz-forms-alliance-blockv-bring-augmented-reality-loyalty-based-blockchain-program/ Royalty program blockchain with various rewards, besides the profit. Additionally, there will be augmented reality! Amazing!

That is one good suggestion for ICO, it might be big in the future. Check out their whitepaper and website.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: