Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:26:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin or Monero  (Read 2526 times)
wanderloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:02:19 PM

The fact that you are comparing two coins is because you find it hard which is better coz those two coins are already good. Try to split your investment on them. They both have different usage and if somehow someday one of them will shine over the other but you invested the other one, you might regret it.

wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:05:00 PM

The fact that you are comparing two coins is because you find it hard which is better coz those two coins are already good. Try to split your investment on them. They both have different usage and if somehow someday one of them will shine over the other but you invested the other one, you might regret it.
We have been trying to overcome many regrets in crypto due to selling earlier, choosing one over the other but the one you invested did not shine as the other and many more. For me, to avoid all of that, whenever I came to to question of which is which, I would rather split my investment and invest slowly. Whenever I get extra money, I slowly put them on my coins and hodl.

Flode

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:09:14 PM

I think litecoin have the most potential to rise, but both are good coins
Anniee123

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:36:39 PM

Now, if you invest in the XRP, so you this month's earnings is amazing, but if you invest in the LTC, so congratulations you, you this month there is no harvest, because in my opinion, LTC is a dying of garbage. LTC makes me see no future. Because the founder has sold all tokens.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:34:02 PM

Hi Guys,

I'm a noob to the crypto space but have some money in BTC and ETH, if you were going to get a 3rd coin would you go with XMR or LTC?  I like the anonymity with Monero but get worried that govts could intervene.....Leaning towards LTC.

Any help would be great, thanks.

According to price situations, I think Monero have better changing price curves. And also I think, both of monero and litecoin have really good potentials for the future.
DaedRik3

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:35:45 PM

Waiiit for the Gram coin from TON (Telegram)  Wink
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:03:21 PM

I would prefer XMR, because of privacy. Don't see reason to use litecoin, if we can use BCH.

duongquyen

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:12:14 PM

I think XMR. XMR 2018 will grow well
Raul Lopez

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 03:13:25 PM

Hi, after the last crypto market caos, which altcoin will be better to invest, Litecoin or Monero? or would you recommend others? Thank you!

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Find the best price of any book. Book finder and recommendator ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Libreris
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:26:31 PM

Litecoin is called the Bitcoin Silver and has still much potential, but the future will be on cryptocurrencies with high privacy. Monero is one of them and eligible to keep savings safe in countries, where cryptocurrencies are banned. Monero can't be tracked and is based on a stable secure technology.  But in midterm it is no mistake to keep also Litecoin because of its awesome upgrade last year with cheap and fast transfers.
degraff

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:29:17 PM

Both are promising, however Litecoin as a little brother of  Bitcoin will follow the trend of developments in Bitcoin, while Monero as privacy coin will have different and his own path.

2stout

Activity: 2366
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:07:14 PM

Why not invest in both?  Litecoin is proven and has stability but privacy and anonymity, i.e. untraceability and untrackability, will continue to gain traction as well as adoption, which is where Monero has more upside and has capitalized upon this.  Some say this caters to illegal activity but the same has been said and continues to be said about Bitcoin, which is a weak straw man argument as the same can be said for fiat.  As a matter of fact, exponentially more illegal activity is conducted in fiat than crypto.  Whatever you have allocated for this investment, perhaps go 40% Litecoin and 60% Monero.
Kezio

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:22:05 PM

Some say Monero and with good reasons, but I would personally go with Litecoin even if it has a strong dependency on the price of Bitcoin, it had a quite stable run taking into account its long existance so far, and chances for a crash are low.

PRIORITYEX
███  ███  ███  PROFIT SHARING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE  ███  ███  ███
███ ANN Page ███ WhitePaper ███ Telegram ███ Twitter ███ Facebook ███ Bounty ███
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:26:25 PM

Hi Guys,

I'm a noob to the crypto space but have some money in BTC and ETH, if you were going to get a 3rd coin would you go with XMR or LTC?  I like the anonymity with Monero but get worried that govts could intervene.....Leaning towards LTC.

Any help would be great, thanks.

I think both of them are promising and valuable coins. Their prices are really good according to the most of other altcoins. But in my opinion, monero has a better price curve than litecoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: