Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:11:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: antikonti - Scam with proof.  (Read 702 times)
embrance (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:56:02 PM

Did leave feedback plus messaged a mod.Its high time scammers got kicked out.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:00:34 AM

Did leave feedback plus messaged a mod.Its high time scammers got kicked out.

you might want to edit the name of the thread as well since it seems like you have misspelled his name.

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:01:45 AM

I'm interested in how it's done as it is obviously a very sophisticated scamming technique. Successfully screwing someone while escrow is involved is the almost perfect scam.

Let me read up on this escrow spoofing story. Is this similar to those fake bank and PayPal emails with spoofed login links? How do scammers do this when it is easy to post on the escrow's official thread or even PM him to confirm the agreement?

embrance (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:06:17 AM

No.Essentially since you need to have to leave your emails to the escrow topic,
the scammer is spoofing the escrows email a dress but all emails are forwarded to another mail.
Also most escrows do it through PM here,not emails.

He/She played double agent and made me (and others)think that he is the escrow.
https://imgur.com/a/GCRY1
antikonti

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:07:33 AM

No.Essentially since you need to have to leave your emails to the escrow topic,
the scammer is spoofing the escrows email a dress but all emails are forwarded to another mail.
Also most escrows do it through PM here,not emails.

He/She played double agent and made me (and others)think that he is the escrow.
https://imgur.com/a/GCRY1
That's a nice story, now all you need to do is to prove it.
Sadly you wont be able to, its only in your fantasy world.
embrance (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:10:31 AM

I have put enough info on this case and most people here can agree on that.
Eventually you will be kicked,its a matter of time.The sooner,the better.
jenia1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:10:57 AM

I'm interested in how it's done as it is obviously a very sophisticated scamming technique. Successfully screwing someone while escrow is involved is the almost perfect scam.

Let me read up on this escrow spoofing story. Is this similar to those fake bank and PayPal emails with spoofed login links? How do scammers do this when it is easy to post on the escrow's official thread or even PM him to confirm the agreement?

afaik they are using fake escrow email that looks quite similar to the original one. and since the original escrows sometimes take days to reply to a single message, they step in and fill the void

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

antikonti

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:13:53 AM

No one with brain give a fuck what people without agree on.
Either connect me with any scam or prove I'm the one who scammed you or fuck off.
Prove us that I'm the one from the 12321321321321 people who can see your email public spoofed that email.
Show us single proof JUST SINGLE.
Don't show useless chat logs proving none of your statements.
Your statement is that I scammed you and I spoofed some email and I stole your coins.
PROVE AT LEAST ONE OF THOSE STATEMENTS.
jenia1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:21:09 AM

No one with brain give a fuck what people without agree on.
Either connect me with any scam or prove I'm the one who scammed you or fuck off.
Prove us that I'm the one from the 12321321321321 people who can see your email public spoofed that email.
Show us single proof JUST SINGLE.
Don't show useless chat logs proving none of your statements.
Your statement is that I scammed you and I spoofed some email and I stole your coins.
PROVE AT LEAST ONE OF THOSE STATEMENTS.

said the scammer. are you mad, scammer? Cheesy

Edit: I know why you are mad antikonti, you just got an extra of 2 more negative feedbacks within one hour hahaha

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

antikonti

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:25:05 AM

said the scammer ? Cheesy who did I scam you brain dead twat ?
why there is no single proof about any of your statements useless retards?
how you can claim someone scammed you consider you can't prove it.
where you live ? Tanzania ? South Korea ? which idiots believe in words without proofs ?
why u keep ignoring requests for proofs ? Cheesy because all of you are retards who trash talk without single proof ?
seavey87

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:22:20 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2218299.0

This topic should be merged to the main topic about antikonti
jenia1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:14:37 AM

antikonti:
Nice to see you have tagged the OP with a retaliatory false negative feedback. seems you are unable to break free from this pattern of yours and your alt Donos.

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:01:09 AM

Hey warningsigns,

Here, read this : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2512197.msg26495192#msg26495192
antikonti

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:25:18 PM

Still all my requests for at least SINGLE PROOF that I scammed you or anyone else being ignored Cheesy
This is going to be more and more fun.
My popcorn is ready, can't wait to read another retarded bullshit statement without proofs.
Can we move this to the spam/off-topic ? Scam should be considered as one when there is proof about it.
I can't wait to see a single one.
If you can't provide a single proof for those statements, lets open trash talk thread on the spam forum and all flame each other.
WAITING FOR SINGLE PROOF
jenia1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:41:21 PM

Still all my requests for at least SINGLE PROOF that I scammed you or anyone else being ignored Cheesy
This is going to be more and more fun.
My popcorn is ready, can't wait to read another retarded bullshit statement without proofs.
Can we move this to the spam/off-topic ? Scam should be considered as one when there is proof about it.
I can't wait to see a single one.
If you can't provide a single proof for those statements, lets open trash talk thread on the spam forum and all flame each other.
WAITING FOR SINGLE PROOF

you are wasting your time and your efforts. no one believes you and no one cares what you have to say honestly

Edit:
in the OBVIOUSLY false negative trust you have left to the OP you wrote and I quote:
Trust abuser, liar, scammer.
Do not even bother dealing with this guy.
He will not only waste your time, but steal your money for sure.

so you are saying he steal people's money for sure right? any proof for that? show us the money he stole from you or are you just blaming other people in things you do yourself?

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

embrance (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:14:34 PM

Antikonti is a fucking troll.
In my videos AND pics,it shown that she/he agreed and knew the BTC wallet adress and told me that goods are shipped.Then saying didnt ship anything.
He cant even lie and now accusing ME of stealing?LOL

PROOF BRO?
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:58:48 PM

Very elaborate and ingenious. Thanks for this.

A well-engineered scam. Has anyone tried ignoring the email from the fake escrow? What would have been the reaction if that happened? If, for example, I was aware of the scam and I ignored the fake email and proceeded to tell him I emailed, say, SebastianJu on the email address I found on his official page... how would he save the scam? Will he resend the scam email from the fake escrow email? What happens if that email is repeatedly ignored? Will he give up? I would love to be part of a scam scenario (not that I envy your losses!) just to see how this works and what happens if I ignore the fake email.

antikonti

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:12:57 PM

Jenia, why the hell you think some one believe you or anything without proofs for the claims?
If this was REAL scam report, it should be filled as its stated on the section.
Also, no matter how many times you going to repeat a lie, that won't make it truth.
By the same logic without proofs which none of you have against me, I can say just the same for you or everyone on this thread is scammer with claims without single proof.
Seems like you are retard who don't realize you need proof for your statements.
All I see is threads based on fantasy, no proofs, no evidences no connections.
If you like to point out some as scammer then go ahead and prove it.
Once again my request for at least SINGLE proof is ignored.
Prove that I scammed that guy or anyone else.
Prove that I'm the one who send fake email not someone else.
Prove that I own that wallet or the funds were send somehow to me.
Prove at least 1 thing, then we can talk about scams or something else.
All you do here is to write hypothesis based on nothing.
Hypothesis is theory based on nothing.
When one hypothesis is based on proofs and evidences, then you can call it "Proof" or "evidence".
If you are older than 14 years old, I believe you understand what I'm saying.
Every one can say everything here.
If its not based on strong arguments proof based with evidences and connections that the claims are right not just theorems/hypothesis then that's nothing else but just another spam thread.

OP, Jenia, anyone else, FEEL FREE TO POST SINGLE EVIDENCE/PROOF/CONNECTION between me and the amount scammed from this guy or someone else.
All the red trust is based on nothing, no ground no proofs no evidences.
I don't mind it, because this forum is retarded at all because no one here really like to follow any rules to open any kind of topic.
No matter hardware/report or something else, no one actually care what people really believe in... Which is PROOFS.
So if you going to ignore once again my request to post proofs for your claims, I'm not going to waste time to explain autists how you need to prove your words in order someone to believe in them.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

You were one of his many victims, you should have checked his profile first before you conduct a transaction with him because as you can see he have a negative transaction and if you analyze the way he smooth talks with you like always for the payment when the transaction has not yet even started and the way he differs what he says on his post from the way he talk to yoy. Tough loss men just be very careful when you are conducting transaction with someone.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
antikonti

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:21:27 PM

Consider most of Moderators same as DT1 members are retarded and Lauda blocked me from sending her messages I will make this public.

Lauda:
Thanks for your feedback appreciate it.
You just show the community how DT members acts like.
Interesting why u and everyone else ignoring my request for evidences/proofs.
People should really need to think about this abused trust system.
Its not only about the negative but the positive feedback.
No one search proof for the claims not either for something good or wrong.
No one care is this true what they say or not.
Every time I ask for justice and PROOFS.
If the OP or anyone is right, then he should provide valid proofs for his statements.
If you were a normal person who can use his brain would realize that story without proof is just another trash talk.
Every time when someone open thread against me cannot provide proofs because they are lying.
If that's not so, then explain me why after I ask 4 times for proofs none of them were provided.
I've been connected with scams/emails and god knows what else without single proof.
The interesting part is power as this which you own were given to people who can't find the difference between thread based on statements with proofs or just words based on nothing.
I don't dispute your negative feedback, you can leave it there.
But if you going to put that kind of feedback at least place it when you are right !
There is no single proof that I did something wrong to anyone.
I don't deserve positive or negative feedback because I did not complete trade or steal from anyone.
Trust score should be based on real sales/scams.
Proof of trade or proof of scam.
If you like to abuse the trust system that's your choice, but you are no better than a scammer if you abusing it.
Think twice and read every time what I only ask.
I will always as for at least single proof against me.
I don't see proof that I spoofed that email, I don't see proof that I steal anything, I don't see even proof of me doing anything wrong.
If you can connect me with the email which the guy received, the money he lost or anything else, please, feel free to make it public on this thread and lets everyone ssee.
But if you don't have proofs about those statements, they cannot be taken serious, because if we believe in speculations based on no proofs then this forum is lost.
As respectful member of this forum, I suggest you to double check the statements, and you can also ask the OP to post PUBLIC evidences/proofs for his statements.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: