Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:06:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's High Volatility  (Read 3053 times)
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:17:26 PM

The volatility is measured by the variance of price in the financial instrument within a period of time . It is based on the risk level a high level of volatile is regarded as risky level and less volatile is less risky . So if you are going to invest or trading we have to understand the volatility of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. according to my concept Bitcoin is more volatile than fiat currency .While Bitcoin remains uncertain the technology created is important . The concept is that we need no third party involved in Bitcoin.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m1c0

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:36:37 PM

In the last few days the bitcoin price has been rather low volatile which is a very good sign for new investors.
I also think the less volatile bitcoin is the more it is accumulated by the whales.
Hopefully the daily volume will increase again sometime, which also leads to a lower volatility.
sepeda karat

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:08:17 PM

Indeed already from the beginning bitcoin appears very high Bitcoin volatility. Many are happy and some are sad because they lose their funds. Actually no loss or loss of funds. Their money just changed hands. Example "in the year 2013/2014 Bitcoin increased prices up to 1200 dollars or in the rupiah about 15 million and that time decreased drastic to 200 dollars / 2jt rupiah. There is someone who buys Bitcoin at the price of 15 million, then the price drops during the year until 2015/2016 to 2 million rupiah. I think he does not lose if he can manage it by holding / hold Bitcoin until now, and see for yourself the bitcoin price in this year yesterday can reach almost 5000 dollars. You have nothing to lose but just change hands".
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:17:32 PM

Bitcoins high volatility, really makes the sudden downfall of price value of a certain altcoins, or it also make the price value of a certain altcoin rose high in the coin market index, so high volatility of bitcoin and otber altcoins really effect the value of the market.

spartaka

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:47:00 PM

Bitcoin prices are volatile because:

1) There is no regulation.

2) People are using it as an investment option and not payment medium or currency.

3) Whales have also entered now and there is lot of manipulation.
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:01:14 PM

Bitcoins was firstly used as a digital currency but now  most of the people see bitcoins as a good investment asset as the prices of bitcoins increases with a huge leap in the crypto currency market as we can see from previous years bitcoins price strategy the price started in the beginning of the year below $ 1000 USD and by year ending the prices of bitcoins have reached up to $ 19300 USD which shows that the price of bitcoins will definitely increase but now there is a slight dip in the crypto market, it started to recover from the coming months the prices will start to rise and could go up the rally which shows that even though bitcoin is a good investment option there is high volatility in the crypto market.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:29:40 PM

As far as i know bitcoin has a high volatility given the fact that it is in demand in the market but i did not expect hat it is so high that it can really go from 1-100 and 100-0.
I want your insights about this volatility of bitcoin.

The volatility of the market is just normal because in this way, every trader in the can earn a huge amount of profit if they are well knowledgeable about how the volatile market works, but at the same time the volatility is the reason government does not want cryptocurrency to be the only currency that will be used nation wide.

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:21:04 PM

As far as i know bitcoin has a high volatility given the fact that it is in demand in the market but i did not expect hat it is so high that it can really go from 1-100 and 100-0.
Can you tell to us what exactly you were expecting? Because if you take the time to look at the charts of bitcoin through all its history you will notice the volatility was even greater in the past so the current crash should not have surprised anyone and yet it seem it did, so please before investing or trading bitcoin or any other crypto take the time to look at the history of the coin.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:54:13 PM

Can you tell to us what exactly you were expecting? Because if you take the time to look at the charts of bitcoin through all its history you will notice the volatility was even greater in the past so the current crash should not have surprised anyone and yet it seem it did, so please before investing or trading bitcoin or any other crypto take the time to look at the history of the coin.

Bitcoin is future saving. Most the people know about the bitcoin. in the future bitcoin price will be high. So hold the bitcoin long time.  There is no regulation. People are using it as an investment option and not payment medium or currency. Whales have also entered now and there is lot of manipulation. It help to people get more profit. So most of the people buy the bitcoin price down time. If increase it will be sell. It use any where and any time. It good saver.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:10:49 PM

Bitcoin volatility are depend on the investors and the market prices also if bitcoin have many new investors they can improve the price of bitcoin someday and make it better or worst.
For me there would be nice example of that moves in coming months when some new investors will come thanks to down that we have now, than price could go a little bit up.

Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:11:07 PM

Well, bitcoin volatility is indeed a controversial issue. Many have said that there is someone manipulating  price and some said that btc the greatest poncy scheme of all time. But I think volatility is something that made btc as a good type of investment.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:11:11 PM

Bitcoins high volatility, really makes the sudden downfall of price value of a certain altcoins, or it also make the price value of a certain altcoin rose high in the coin market index, so high volatility of bitcoin and otber altcoins really effect the value of the market.
  If we talk about crypto market, then definitely bitcoin and altcoins are combined together. Their compounded results and impact is considered in account. Not only bitcoin is responsible for the whole market and nor altcoins. So yeah they are making some sustainable and remarkable impact to market. Now it really depends, what sort of impact it is. Either be positive one or negative.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:26:57 PM

The high volatility is the best and the one that makes its differ from the traditional fiat. The volatility serves to be a big issue at very rare instances of steep price fall. Even that will be used as an opportunity to buy at an lower price by the users who have better known about the growth of cryptocurrency.
weiweianll

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:26:01 PM

Bitcoin fluctuations are getting bigger!
Each country is developing blockchain technology. BTC has also received varying degrees of attention. People have begun to invest in it. Countries have different attitudes toward BTC, which has caused BTC's price to be unstable!
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:27:49 PM

Bitcoin prices are fluctuating strongly in recent days and are in the long-term downtrend. Only a slight fluctuation or correction of bitcoin also causes the market to fluctuate dramatically. With a volatile and volatile market, you should only invest and trade in the short term to reduce risk and make a profit in a safe manner.
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:46:37 PM

You can see that bitcoin has very few recognized countries and is not protected by the government, so price is very easy to manage because nobody controls it. The market is fluctuating continuously and is in the bearish trend in the long run, I think the bitcoin price will be able to continue falling further and you should be careful when trading.
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:06:29 AM

Volatility of bitcoin is most attracted in bitcoin world. Especially high volatility of bitcoin makes people interested because they earn a lot of money. Bitcoin brings hope to every people who embrace bitcoin.
kinghaktan

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:07:55 AM

Volatility of bitcoin is most attracted in bitcoin world. Especially high volatility of bitcoin makes people interested because they earn a lot of money. Bitcoin brings hope to every people who embrace bitcoin.

High volatility attracts more people, but it has negative effects on bitcoin ecosystem in long term. Simply many of these people will get harm and may be rekt; so this means we are losing many people.
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:27:51 AM

Bitcoins high volatility , really affects the markets changes of market price value, this volatility are cause by some factors in the cryptocurrency world, this make the market high rise and somrtimes downfall.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:53:41 AM

before we join and invest in crypto currency then we should know about the volatility of the crypto currency so that we will be able to avoid losses because bitcoin prices can change drastically
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: