Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:47:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's High Volatility  (Read 3053 times)
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:43:25 PM

Well, currently it seems the volatility has died out a little. We're kinda seeing some stability in Bitcoin prices.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:18:09 PM

bitcoin does have a high volatility in the market, and bitcoin continues to show how it is to all of us with increasing volumes of bitcoin trading every year

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:25:59 PM

Almost all cryptocurrencies have a high volatility, not only Bitcoin. But we can notice easily the volatility of BTC because its trading volume is also the highest among cryptocurrencies. This volatility isn't always a bad sign, because it is also motivating the newcomers to start buying BTC with the hope that the price will increase in the future.
HarmonyA

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:42:32 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 11:54:08 PM by HarmonyA

The volatility of bitcoin is embedded in it usage. Bitcoin has come to change the traditional monetary system. This has caused both government and financial regulators to focus on it in order to sustain the traditional system which is beneficial to the backers.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 12:27:24 AM

Yeah, you are right but the fact is that, the whales will never let this kind of volatility cause harm to them. They just sit back and watch what we the little ones do and laugh because the little BTC and other coins we have cannot really dump or pump the market  unless they come in or decide to do their own pump. This is what makes me believe bitcoin will have higher price again because the top ranked hodlers are still holding their coins.

GorillaDental

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:41:57 AM

Just speculation, of course...but, I think we'll see a gradual rise over this next year as institutions create new investment options for their customers that otherwise wouldn't invest in bitcoin on their own. I still don't really understand the reasons behind the rapid rise at the end of last year, but I don't expect that to happen again for some time due to all the negative press/media. If there's some event that coincides with good press/media, maybe we get a rise like that again. Some think that will happen around the havening in 2020.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:44:21 AM

As far as i know bitcoin has a high volatility given the fact that it is in demand in the market but i did not expect hat it is so high that it can really go from 1-100 and 100-0.
I want your insights about this volatility of bitcoin.
Decentralized cryptocurrency, as a rule, is not provided with anything and its price is not supported by anyone. This is different from ordinary currencies, the price of which is regulated by central banks. Therefore, any changes in the market regarding the demand or supply of cryptocurrencies are immediately displayed on its price. Volatility is very good for traders, it constantly revives the market, but because of this state it is not very willing to legalize it, and high volatility is a serious obstacle to the full implementation of cryptocurrency in business.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:45:35 AM

Bitcoin's extreme price fluctuations make people interested in owning and investing in bitcoin. when all bitcoin has been published then I think the price shift will not be more extreme than at this time because many people already have bitcoin then the bitcoin market movement will become more stable
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:05:22 AM

We know that bitcoin is high volatile in the crypto world and thus gambler use this for short term profits I like bitcoin to buy at less and sell at high while not now but so many other features are available because of crypto world and if bitcoin has a volatility then it has also a high return other than any of the risky projects in the world now.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Blasteros

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:00:24 AM

Bitoin is "stabilized" over 2 months now. Stocks markets have more volatility right now. If awareness about bitcoin is raised then volatility is going to be eliminated and people will stop coming and leaving the market.
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:35:51 AM

Bitcoin is high volatility in the market, and only then will it attract more investors. They want to take advantage of volatility for short-term profits, and volatility makes prices move so quickly that they can make you profitable in the short term.
Mespirst

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:45:53 AM

bitcoin have a very high volatility. it is correct. and it is not only bitcoin but all crypto currencies have high volatility. that is why small investors can make huge profits investing in this market. that is why crypto market is a very good opportunity for us.
I am agree bitcoin the first decentralized cryptocurrency who launch  in 2009 giving good impact in crypto's market by showing its highly volatile feature. People make profit with this advantage.
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:29:40 AM

As far as i know bitcoin has a high volatility given the fact that it is in demand in the market but i did not expect hat it is so high that it can really go from 1-100 and 100-0.

That is true bitcoin has a very high volatility because very minute or every hour the market rapidly moves and no one can control the movement. It would go high neither go down too fast. But as an investor i am already used to it and prepared as well to loose all that i have.

nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:25:32 PM

That is true bitcoin has a very high volatility because very minute or every hour the market rapidly moves and no one can control the movement. It would go high neither go down too fast. But as an investor i am already used to it and prepared as well to loose all that i have.
if the target is met, i think removing it is the best solution. and there is no guarantee of the difficulty of falling in price. anything can happen in the market, the important thing is we should not be greedy in responding to it
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:48:29 PM

According to me, volatility of the coin is both a good and a bad factor.
On one hand, the volatile nature of the coin proves to be great for the coin to be an investment asset as it helps you earn good profit in a short period of time.
Whereas on the other hand, it prevents the coin from being a mainstream currency as a for a strong economy, one needs a stable currency.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 05:41:39 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralized virtual currency whose major feature is high volatile nature.
The volatility is what makes bitcoin bitcoin.
The volatility has its advantages and disadvantages too.
One of the advantage is high returns on investment while the disadvantage is loss of investment if not well versed in the market intricacies.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
IriskaLate

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:24:10 PM

As for the volatility of bitcoin coins - very high. But take a graph of the growth of Bitcoin for the entire period, at the beginning of the journey there was a constant growth, then it constantly fell. There are waves in nature - there will be a big climb, but when it is difficult to say. Maybe soon, this year, or in 2019, let's see. Investing in digital coins is a noble and risky business.
Violettochka

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:16:44 PM

It is kind of obvious because crypto is still in the beginning of its way, that's why everything is so unstable here. I have no doubts that this technology will exist and play a big role in future.

portalufonet

Activity: 226

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:03:35 PM

As for the volatility of bitcoin coins - very high. But take a graph of the growth of Bitcoin for the entire period, at the beginning of the journey there was a constant growth, then it constantly fell. There are waves in nature - there will be a big climb, but when it is difficult to say. Maybe soon, this year, or in 2019, let's see. Investing in digital coins is a noble and risky business.
The strong fluctuation of Bitcoin and the altcoin is characteristic of the cryptocurrency market due to many factors influencing and trading volume is low. I think that when the cryptocurrency market is strong enough then Bitcoin will be better because it will no longer be dominated by big investors.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:09:08 AM

The fluctuations of Bitcoin's prices let the traders earn their money. However, in October BTC volatility is very low, and it is better to hold the crypto than to trade it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: