Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:18:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stay away from Pump and Dump groups!  (Read 355 times)
An0nhodler (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:37:12 PM

I joined Pump and Dump groups and burned some coins twice withing a couple of minutes. Just stay away from this groups, you will lose. I tested "The big pump" and another smaller one "Crypto Pump Diary". Only the admin and maybe a few others will have profit, but most of you will just pay for it.

Do not make the same stupid mistake and stay away from this. It is mostly scam.

I'll just HODL from now on Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:49:12 PM

Pump groups always load up on a coin before getting their members to pump it. That way the admins make profits by dumping on the members. Just stay away.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
tej157

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:55:31 PM

Very true. always stay away from these kind of groups. maybe you get lucky 1 time out of 10 but 89 times you get burn. just select the nice project and invest in it and stay away from everydays worries.
Hybris

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:59:37 PM

those kind of groups always contains in several layers of innercircles, so really just stay away because you'll most likely will buying when the reach their sellpoints and you will get burned.
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:02:49 PM

You should stay away from pump and dump groups because they are immoral (and possibly illegal). I can promise you that at least one person in every group has ill intent. Even a perfect group is still trying to make profit, not from investing or even trading, but by hoping for suckers. Even if you are profitable, you are not doing something positive with your life.
BTCtrader9

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:24:07 PM

Better late than never.

Consider yourself lucky that you haven't lost a lot. I know people who have lost thousands of dollars due to one of those groups.
Also, recently the govt has been cracking up on several block chain related companies so it's better to stay away from them as the exchange might also suspend your account if they get to know you're involved in one of these groups.
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:27:30 PM

The pump and dump coin prosper on the expanse of its own members.
The group first buys a specific coin and later call it for pump.
While the poor members are trying hard to pump it, the group dumps its share for a profit.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:28:04 PM

I joined Pump and Dump groups and burned some coins twice withing a couple of minutes. Just stay away from this groups, you will lose. I tested "The big pump" and another smaller one "Crypto Pump Diary". Only the admin and maybe a few others will have profit, but most of you will just pay for it.

i also do not trust on them. I stay on some bigger exchanges where a large number of traders buy and sell coins and I examine coins on that exchange and when I see a coin with a high potential I do invest in that coin. So I am away from the loses like you faced and I always earn a good profit from my trade and investment in any coin.
Adil Amim

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:52:44 PM

Yes, it true you should stay away from pump and dump groups, so far i think it is the worst thing in cryptocurrencies. I will suggest you not to join it because it has a high risk to make profit. It is a scam and illegal way that fool innocent people and play with their emotions.
gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:54:34 PM

Unfortunately I am glad when people get burned like this, because you tried to scam the others and ended up being scammed yourself. Hope you learned a lesson. If you are a pumper get the F out of the CryptoWorld
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:09:51 PM

This is well discussed around.
ALL P&D groups are made only for admin's profit. Or maybe and just maybe for some of their paid members. But they are amoral and I'm staying away.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NaissuR

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:16:01 PM

ye pump and dump game is ugly
i prefer to invest and wait few months and not follow this ones
big risk and bad attention to whole crypto world

Neytiri

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:21:02 PM

i heard about this groups aint this groups that makes focus on a certain coin and they make it up i did not glad i did not join their movement and that because i beleive in my techniques in trading.

ZhyravlikO

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:26:28 PM

One of my friends, thus trying to quickly and earn a lot, lost tokens worth about $ 1000.  This is beneficial only for admins of Pump groups, and a good lesson for those who are hungry for quick earnings.  The main thing is that he understood on time and did not merge all the coins.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:28:48 PM

Guys, thank you for sharing all these info. I intend to buy CryptoStorm to be used on Bittrex because of positive responses on its thread. It's worth 0.04 BTC and offers 24-hr trial. So, what do you think of CryptoStorm guys?

anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:30:02 PM

the only people making profits in this groups are admins. they buy the coins and ask members of this group to pump it.

yu can make profits but it depends of you entry point and your degree of greediness.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:40:51 PM

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. By the time they have started the group, they've already invested in the coins that they will ask the members to "pump". I mean, you don't know those people, why else would you trust that they will not do that to you.

It would be nice if an honest group can be formed, though that's unlikely. Like, maybe the group would accumulate members first, and then they can have someone (or maybe a program) to generate an initial list of alts for them. After some voting and another round of randomization, an alt would be picked and that would be the one that the group would pump and members would be required to show proof that they have not pumped that prior to formation of the group.
torukmakto

Activity: 219

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:46:51 PM

all pump groups are fake come on guys ten thousand people cant make profit same time. in order to make money for few people, many of them lose their money fast. stay away from pump group you can find your way with searching
coinminter22

Activity: 30
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:58:53 PM

"I joined Pump and Dump groups and burned some coins twice withing a couple of minutes. Just stay away from this groups, you will lose. I tested "The big pump" and another smaller one "Crypto Pump Diary". Only the admin and maybe a few others will have profit, but most of you will just pay for it.
"

Yes I agree you should watch out with most groups!
kingjackoin

Activity: 104

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:09:47 PM

I never joined a pump-dump group but i regard the ones who join a pump-dump group as eager to give his money to admins of group.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: