Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:08:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cryptos be so volatile forever?  (Read 2156 times)
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:28:05 PM

When will we reach the state of more of less stable cryptocurrencies or it is in their nature and will never end?

It's really hard to tell at this point because even after the prices rose significantly, the prices were still very volatile.  The reason for this is more certainly due to the fact that money is coming in due to hype rather than the technological aspects of crypto.  In order for prices to stabilize i think we'll need to get rid of the get rich quick investors and need more educated investors to enter the market.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 05:38:13 PM

Cryptocurrencies are faced with much volatility in the marketplace due to the many factors that come to play in determination of its price and value. Buyers and sellers on exchange sites play much role in determining which price to sell or buy a coin.
Anyway, it must be noticed that it is within this volatility nature of cryptocurrencies that a coin can take a massive leap within the shortest period of time for holders to make much profit - the bull crypto market.

lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:45:27 PM

For me it will always happen volatile of crypto we will not be able to avoid it. Many impacts can affect the price of the crypto itself one's opinion can make the price fluctuate and those who speculate when buying and selling can not be determined.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:30:23 AM

for the current situation the prices will fluctuate but in the future when the prices will increase then the market will be much more stable and less volatile
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:34:37 AM

When will we reach the state of more of less stable cryptocurrencies or it is in their nature and will never end?

Volatility has advantages and I prefer to have volatile cryptocurrencies. Being volatile, when the price goes down means you are given the chance to buy and invest in low price. When the price goes up, you have the opportunity to sell and gain income.
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:44:30 AM

it seems that price movement is very difficult to be stable and price will still move up and down quickly in because of the very limited supply of bitcoin so it makes bitcoin very expensive. bitcoin prices will always volatility will never be stable.
znakistu

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:52:07 AM

The volatility is affected by the demand and supply from ordinary consumers and investors, traders, the economic and political situation, the information field, the emergence of new crypto-currencies and forks and other incidents that are unique to the cryptosphere and the economy as a whole.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Tanjima

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:02:36 AM

Cryptos and Bitcoin are profitable. I shorted BTC twice in the past 3 years and did well on that. I short USD by purchasing BTC sometimes and did well there. But I never invest more than I can afford to lose in either situation.

Volatility = profit potential.
anisuzzaman99apu

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:04:11 AM

I think we'll arrive at lower volatility but it will take a long time, decades right now we're trying to discover the price of a new kind of asset, never before seen in history, and barely considered. the value started from 0 and we don't know what it should be, all we know is it's somewhere between Zero (0) and infinity, but probably not close to either of those.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:35:44 AM

For me it will always happen volatile of crypto we will not be able to avoid it. Many impacts can affect the price of the crypto itself one's opinion can make the price fluctuate and those who speculate when buying and selling can not be determined.
I also think that it will remain as volatile, actually it is also depending on the interest of the investors, if the investors are increasing they will try to buy it and therefore its price will continue increase and we will see the bitcoin price as always volatile. May be in future when bitcoin will become too much popular and when we will become able to use bitcoin for everything in our  daily life then its price will become a little stable.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:39:53 AM

I think we'll arrive at lower volatility but it will take a long time, decades right now we're trying to discover the price of a new kind of asset, never before seen in history, and barely considered. the value started from 0 and we don't know what it should be, all we know is it's somewhere between Zero (0) and infinity, but probably not close to either of those.

Cryptos volatility should not be an issue at all because volatility is actually an advantage to us . Can you imagine if all cryptos are stable , do you think investors and traders can earn a huge amount of income from it? no right?  Thats why , i dont really agree if cryptos will become stable although i think most of the companies and merchants will frankly agree on it because they can now definetly use bitcoin as a part for their service and business as they will now not having a hard time to adjust for the price for their items.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:41:52 AM

I think cryptos will never be in stable state for the reason it is its nature.  Cryptocurrencies are decentralized that is why it is not that stable and that is why its value is very volatile which is open for sudden change.  The only way for value of bitcoin to be stable is when it is offered know centralized state, which I think from now is improbable to happen.
Maveric99

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:58:25 AM

Because of the decentralized nature of the majority of cryptocurrency, if it is not easy to change it means that someone or something controls it. I think it's impossible to stop this process. The crypto currency stabilization process will be very long, because now the crypto currency is highly dependent on the number of consumers and is needed by many people.
humanCNC

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:44:42 AM

As a market, fluctuations are characteristic, especially in the cypress currency market, fluctuations will occur continuously from small fluctuations leading to large fluctuations. And that is how the market works, so that traders can invest.

bitcoinbot

Activity: 357
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:58:51 AM

Yes! The child will always be so volatile, Because the capitalization of the crypto currency is still too little. Almost any large player can manage the price on the exchange, which gives him the opportunity to adjust the game for him!
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:01:00 AM

I think that they will stay being volatile forever because the price of the cryptocurrencies are determined by a demand and since most of the cryptocurrencies doesn't have some regulators then the price will stay volatile and not have an almost fixed price. In my opinion, it is good to see some coin that are volatile compare to not because it gives you chance to make a lot of profit.
olatslodi

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:23:03 AM

In my opinion cryptocurrencies are going to stabilize at some point in the future.  But all the interest is that nobody knows what the final price will be and when it will happen. Think always positive everything will be fine and it will bring you a good and positive life without negativity. So just calm and enjoy while working.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:33:34 AM

I think in the current situation, volatility will prevail and continue as it is in the crypto market. Maybe in the near future, it could slowly stabilize whereby fluctuations could be very minimal and the duration of it may not be as long as experienced with the current scenario. With volatility, I consider that it would be an opportunity for the people in buying crypto's at lower price whereby selling once it had increase to gain some profit.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:36:19 AM

Yes, cryptocurrency will be forever volatile, this is because everything embraces decentralization so the price is purely market, but the thing that makes the price more stable is certainly the big marketcap will make the price more stable.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
shmenton22

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:45:46 AM

no, prices will stable eventually. crypto is new and because of that it is volatile. with time things will get stable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: