Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:26:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cryptos be so volatile forever?  (Read 2153 times)
genievic23

Activity: 417
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 04:18:26 PM

When will we reach the state of more of less stable cryptocurrencies or it is in their nature and will never end?

I think it would stay volatile forever, is kind of actually good, you can instantly earn big if you know trading, there are always Big players in crypto, who dumps and buys a lot, so I don't expect it to be stable, and some ICO's are having their own stable coin inside their platform just so it won't be affected by the volatile market.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 04:29:37 PM

Yes I think so.because it really depends on the market and no one can control the price.and also they price really depend on news.a little bad news can give big impact to the price,also with good news.and I scared someday group of people that can control the news can manipulate bitcoin price.

Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:33:00 PM

For me in the future it can happen because think if the price is so high that's not good in transaction so i think it can be stable or the price stay like $30 to $40 high then low only in $15 so that's good in traders,users and the transaction because it's run by investing and in transaction but still it's give so much conveniece now i think also we already experience the future of btc.
How can traders abuse the market? In my opinion, this is their job: to sell more expensive and buy cheaper. By these actions they are on the contrary, they help stabilize the course of bitcoin and crypto currency in general.
As for the stability of the crypto currency, it can not be stable by nature. Demand and supply are constantly changing, because they depend on many factors and, above all, on different news information.

Birdiebig

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:42:20 PM

I think volatility will continue to exist around the crypto market in the future. because decentralized supply will resonate with common values. There is no basis to prove but we can feel, the crypto community is increasing every day. I think the mining process will be the most characteristic of the gravity market in terms of volatility. Until there are technologies of regeneration in operation and algorithms have enough trust to replace. I think the volatility will continue.
tachi641

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:05:28 PM

Volatility is where traders make a living but bitcoin volatile nature is been a major concern for many investors. There is a need to find a way to fight the volatility that is inherent in many cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. Some crypto analysts suggest imposing wider regulation to control or reduce volatility, according to them, it helps market to mature and became more mainstream. I think there should be more volatility studies in the future to find if it can be controlled. 
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:06:50 PM

Yes it will if it will continue to be decentralized. The only thing to stop too much market volatility is for Bitcoin to be controlled by an effective regulation. When there is a body that controls the supply of Bitcoin no matter how much the demand is, there surely will be minimal market movement. Centralization will work wonders to conservative investors but will not work well with aggressive investors. Surely the latter are in this market because they want to be tagged along the highest of highs of Bitcoin. They are the type who are more than willing to go all out with the investments they have IN it because they truly believe in its value. What I am saying is there are associated repercussions either way along the way.
vadimkr

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:11:59 PM

I don't believe that crypto-currencies will be volatile forever. This is what happens when big amazing ideas suddenly erupt into the market, they create a huge storm and part of it is volatility. But with time the entire industry will stabilize and will decrease significantly the volatility. Well, currencies have always been volatile, so it's all relative.
jeamfpvd

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:15:16 PM

The encryption market is still an immature market. With the expansion of the community, there will be new investors to join, so the price of bitcoin will be higher and higher, and perhaps the market will not fluctuate sharply at that time.
blockchainreign

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:18:55 PM

Volatility will always be present when supply is limited.  The question is how will volatility effect long term utility of the currency?  Will people be too afraid to spend bitcoin as a currency if they are afraid they will eventually be buying a $100 latte?  Or selling a $500k house for $300k?

The mentality generated by volatility is more dangerous than the reality.
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:53:01 PM

Crytocurrency prices will stabilize in the new future. People are still newbies to this space
chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:58:11 PM

When will we reach the state of more of less stable cryptocurrencies or it is in their nature and will never end?
I think it is already on its nature since crypto is being runned by blockchain technology so there's really a great chance that it will stay volatile for a very long time. It also rely on the law of supply and demand wherein as supply rises the demand decreases while when the demand rises, the supply will decrease.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:58:28 PM

I think crypto money will be in our lives for many years. Crypto money has begun to form the world's largest stock exchanges. Money volumes on the market are incredibly high. No one can easily kill the crypto stock market.
bungsoh

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:03:32 PM

I think all currency price movements (Crypto or Fiat) will never stabilize. Because this is triggered by demand and supply. Moreover cryptocurrency is decentralized and without the intervention of price modifiers. If there is a price movement that is always stable for a long time then surely the currency is not desirable by the traders. This is just a contribution of my thinking. Not too bad to say makes sense. However, it would be nice if we seek knowledge about the volatility of currency prices from expert experts. We explore their knowledge. That is if we intend to trade. The world of currency trading is in need of complete knowledge.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:07:44 PM

as crypto are decentralized, they are out of control - but I think crypto will stabilize when mass people will adopt and start using them as currencies.
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:37:04 PM

Volatility is the place traders bring home the bacon however Btc volatile nature is been a noteworthy worry for some investors. There is a need to figure out how to battle the volatility that is inborn in numerous crytpotcurrencies like Btc. Some crypto examiners recommend forcing more extensive direction to control or lessen volatility as per them it causes market to develop and turned out to be more standard.
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:09:40 PM

It is possible for all of us not to expect a stable crypto market in value. That means the attraction will decrease. But I think we can expect a solid guarantee of the status of bitcoin and crypto in the future. Fluctuations come from the very nature of the market. The decentralized supply is characteristic of most of the coins available on the market.
SolutionBase
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:12:53 PM

Price stability will only occur in any crypto as long 1) the volume of trading continues to increase and 2)the number of coin holders continues to increase, while no one person (or persons) holding too much of the total reserve.

I'm simplifying, but volume is important so that there are enough buyers and sellers at all times that no truly outrageous proposal for buying or selling (paying too much or too little) will be executed, since a person knows that they can always find a "reasonable" deal since there are an abundance of buyers and sellers. Low volume markets suffer from a lack of people to turn to if you want to transact: you can be held hostage by unfair offers.

The reason the number of coin holders matter (and the percents that those coin holders have) is that you never want any market to be too dependent on too few people, who can disproportionately control the price. Its why most national currencies are stable - they are distributed enough throughout the "network" that even the super rich don't control enough of the entire pool to radically effect the price.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:58:07 PM

It is just what cryptocurrencies are, they can't have a fixed price. They are always volatile, the price can only be stable but with minor oscillations and that is for a very small period. I think cryptocurrencies could only be stable when they reach the maximum supply, the price would probably be huge but at least it couldn't go up anymore untill the currency crashes and dies.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
iL_P4driNo

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:47:33 PM

The price will be always defined by demand and supply which means that it'll be volatile forever.
Victorias

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Gamblica Token Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:05:52 PM

I think that the crypto currency will never be stable. Any news FUD will each time influence its price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: