Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:52:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cryptos be so volatile forever?  (Read 2155 times)
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:00:44 PM

When will we reach the state of more of less stable cryptocurrencies or it is in their nature and will never end?

I think its the consequences of cryprocurrency not controlled by any authorities and decentralized. No one can control bitcoin supply and i think thats make bitcoin or cryptomarket always volatiling.
For some peoples, high volatiling can give them profits because they can read market movement using technical analysis.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:06:26 PM

When will we reach the state of more of less stable cryptocurrencies or it is in their nature and will never end?
The fluctuations that currently happening in the cryptocurrency world is normal. You should not worry because cryotocurrencies is really volatile. It is the reason why it is risky to make investment with cryptocurrencies.

wqwbhmjc

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:23:18 PM

From the past few years, bitcoin has been volatile, of course, this is a process that every market must go through in the early stages of development, believing that the volatility of bitcoin will become smaller and smaller.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:49:37 PM

I think yes, the cryptos could be volatile forever, the cryptos has the characteristics of being volatile , this is because of the market value changes, this volatility will continue from to time  because the market value will change every minute , hour so I can say that the volatili5y of cryptos will be forever.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Borisov

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:03:53 PM

The capitalization of the entire cryptocurrency is too small, so whales can easily manipulate this market. I personally rejoice that we have such a chance to earn!
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:14:10 PM

Cryptocurrencies will become stable when we stop looking for more profit and rather supported projects. It has become a normal trend for investors to dump when they see a small opportunity to make profit and until we stop this attitude, cryptos we always suffer instability.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:25:40 PM

Cryptos like bitcoin was created as virtual currency or digital asset.it can be traded, used as investment instrument, used to purchase goods or services.It has a high value or price in the market.Limited supply with no central bank as official issuer, no regulator to control it. Fluctuative price is used by investors to speculate.those are factors affecting btc price or other coin to be so volatile.
violet catona

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:48:48 PM

I think there will be some stable currencies but the rest will depend on it. Like now everything depends on dollars.  I think we will see it in near future.
Mr.Dick

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:53:11 PM

maybe we will never reach it, maybe some day when btc is commonly accepted. but since all of us are profiting more or less from the fluctuating market, maybe that won't be a good change

jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:15:03 PM

Yes this is the characteristics of a cryptocurrency or the nature. Since many are owning digital currency and this individuals who own crypto had the freedom to do on their crypto to either sell or hold or trade to other crypto which makes it volatile. The changes on its market price is because of the trade, sell and hold of the crypto. As the demand goes high the crypto market price will be also high and if people sell their crypto it will also go down and that makes crypto volatile.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:26:42 PM

Well maybe if it still in the same thing like now everything depends on dollars.  I think we will see it in near future. It has become a normal trend for investors to dump when they see a small opportunity to make profit and until we stop this attitude, cryptos we always suffer instability. Maybe some investors will not invest on bitcoin if they know that they have no high profit that will get from it. There is really no way of telling how coins will scale in the future sadly we will need to wait and see what really happen.
oloveloveo

Activity: 158

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:34:32 PM

I think the value of bitcoin will be stable and less volatile when its reach its peak.
I dont know how much it can increase in the future but for now theres a lot of space for its growth.
But also the rarer the thing is the more precious it is. So if it reach its peak maybe the value of it will be steady but theres still a chance for it to increase or decrease.

Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:47:11 PM

I think cryptocurrency will not so volatile forever because of the sudden changes in the environment in external and internal part of this kind of business.
In short in terms of changes in demand and price it can fluctuate everything in the business.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:34:00 PM

I think all the crypto-currencies will be very volatile, because they are decentralized and any financial speculator is able to influence the price movement,
as there are no financial regulators that could implement financial interventions to stabilize crypto-currency courses.

ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:45:10 PM

For me, I think the volatile of cryptos won't be gone as long as it is decentralize. But I think it is still a good thing so we could earn a lot from it.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:49:33 PM

I don't think so. It's really really new and young market. There's still time it settle down. I think in five years bitcoin and altcoin markets will be stabile like standart exchanges.
stely41

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:53:37 PM

I don't think so. It's really really new and young market. There's still time it settle down. I think in five years bitcoin and altcoin markets will be stabile like standart exchanges.
That cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, lack a fundamental price has another ramification, which is that it seems impossible to price individual units of crypocurrency.At the very least, this circumstance will contribute to high volatility.
kashkarev55@mail.r

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:05:05 PM

no, they're stabilizing, but it takes time. by economic measures, if the market reaches more than 5 billion, any speculative infusions or outgrowths will not strongly affect the demand and supply of the asset.
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:08:23 PM

Some future market traders have said that Bitcoin futures will bring stagnation to crypto. Because with futures you can bet against the rise of Bitcoin. They can also be used by Bitcoin holders as protection against drops. When the market is protected from risk at both sides the biggest price swings will be a thing from the past.
dengineersprof

Activity: 102
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:20:21 PM

I don't think they would giving that for now there are no principles guiding it's rise and fall and it's still at the very early stages. Currently laws are being put in place to regulate crypto currency in different parts of the world. Security agencies are still trying to figure out its algorithm and protocol pattern. Which is highly encrypted and created to be decentralized and the world really does not like that. But it is so for now. So until they find out and laws are put in place, yes it is going to remain volatile. Going up and coming down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: