Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:32:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cryptos be so volatile forever?  (Read 2156 times)
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:30:31 PM

I think most of the cryptos will be volatile forever since they are decentralized. They are not regulated by the government that imposes rules that could affect the stability of cryptocurrency.

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:35:16 PM

When will we reach the state of more of less stable cryptocurrencies or it is in their nature and will never end?
Decentralized crypto currency by its nature can not be stable never. After all, its price is formed only on the basis of demand and supply, and they are not constant. Only regulated centralized crypto currency can be stable in price, and therefore can go as the main currency of a particular state. Decentralized crypto currency with its high volatility therefore can only go along with other centralized crypto-alaite or conventional paper money.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:40:47 PM

It's a  good question but my answer is simple. When the prices reach the peaks I would expect some stability else the fluctuations will be of this kind. Early buyers and sellers control the market on a longer note and also flood the transactions on short term. So it's always advisable to get in at good levels and quit at various exit levels.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:47:00 PM

I think in the near future for sure! While capitalization crypto currency extremely low, so a large player can manage the course of a particular coin as he needs!
aitrading

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 05:02:07 PM

As u can see current price, it's never end to up and down. I hope when world adoption will be done, crypto will be more stable in price.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:13:11 PM

I think all the crypto-currencies will be very volatile, because they are decentralized and any financial speculator is able to influence the price movement,
as there are no financial regulators that could implement financial interventions to stabilize crypto-currency courses.
I think decentralization is not the main influence, I think the main factor that makes cryptocurrencies too volatile is the small marketcap, if bitcoin marketcap reaches $ 100 trillion then the price will not rise or fall more than 1% per day.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:35:28 PM

Yes of course, the concept of cryptocurrency is decentralized so that no one can control, when we get the issue that a coin can be controlled then the coin does not get the trust of investors.
Anjing Lu

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:51:38 PM

Cryptocurrency I think will be forever volatile, this is because all users are free to buy and sell so that the price of cryptocurrency can never be predicted and so volatile.
Lucas Kronenberg

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:59:49 PM

Cryptocurrency becomes more stable with the development of blockchain. And perhaps the new coins, which will be created on the improved blockchain, will be able to become more stable. But bitcoin remains an unstable cryptocurrency, due to the fact that bitcoin is a pioneer, and it was created on the first versions of the blockchain.
Viking81

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:01:59 PM

When will we reach the state of more of less stable cryptocurrencies or it is in their nature and will never end?
The cryptomarket will be highly volatile until the moment the strict international and national regulations are introduced. But regulation means the end of an era of "moon" profits for crypto market participants. The cryptomarket will become a "traditional" market then, with corresponding low profits.

Fusion $FSN
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:10:41 PM

I think that the crypto currency will never be stable. Any news FUD will each time influence its price.

I think it can be stable or fixed price like $ 30 to $ 40 high then low only at $ 15 so it's good at traders,
users and transactions because it is run by investment and in transactions but still gives so much conveniece now i think also we have experienced btc future.
For me in the future it can happen because thinking if the price is very high that is not good in the finished transaction
kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:14:22 PM

as soon as the regulation comes I guess the volatility will be controled and the prices will become more stable as there won`t be too much changes in resistance and support levels.

BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:19:24 PM

I think there is nothing stable if cryptocurrency has a limited total supply, if you want to stabilize the price it is very difficult the availability should be unlimited so making the coin is difficult to move means very stable.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:54:40 PM

If the problem is not stable at this time reasonable, because now the currency crypto very dependent on the number of consumers. So if the question is forever unstable it will never happen
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:29:38 PM

It is evident that as the market grows and more institutional capitals are interested in investing in it, it will be increasingly difficult to manipulate prices as has been happening so far, as the current capitalization is still so relatively small that it is not difficult for the great whales to use the market as a pump and dump scheme to make money through manipulation.

Therefore, I believe that we will gradually see a less volatile and more stable market, and perhaps in the long term we will see bitcoin behaving in a way not so different from ordinary fiat currencies in the Forex market.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:07:12 PM

I hope crypto-currencies will become more stable when the total capitalization will reach its logical limits. Approximately 5-10 trillion $.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:07:58 PM

It is evident that as the market grows and more institutional capitals are interested in investing in it, it will be increasingly difficult to manipulate prices as has been happening so far, as the current capitalization is still so relatively small that it is not difficult for the great whales to use the market as a pump and dump scheme to make money through manipulation.

Therefore, I believe that we will gradually see a less volatile and more stable market, and perhaps in the long term we will see bitcoin behaving in a way not so different from ordinary fiat currencies in the Forex market.
I also believe on that, I see that there are so many people around really trust in bitcoin, so then the possibility  to increase is always there on the line. And maybe someday bitcoin will be more usable and many of us will make bitcoin as a source of income. So then we can maybe see in the near future that bitcoin is slowly becoming  a fiat .
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:14:50 PM

I also believe i that, there are so many people around really trust in bitcoin, so then the possibility to increase is always there in the line. I am also hoping that this crypto currencies will become more stable when the total capitalization reach its logica limits.
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:19:16 PM

In general, confusion and general confusion is a natural consequence of a situation in which no one person or group of people is responsible for solving the technical and commercial problems that have emerged due to the success of the crypto currency. This can be a minor hindrance before groups with different interests and ideology reunite, or a sign that the future of bitcoin is threatened.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:26:31 PM

In general, confusion and general confusion is a natural consequence of a situation in which no one person or group of people is responsible for solving the technical and commercial problems that have emerged due to the success of the crypto currency. This can be a minor hindrance before groups with different interests and ideology reunite, or a sign that the future of bitcoin is threatened.
first of all, must still realize What future should be in bitcoin. And even then it will be possible to judge the prospects or the threat of crypto currency in the future. To date, it is clear that almost every sphere of human life has to do with the crypto currency, so the future for the crypto currency is predetermined.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: