Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:52:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cryptos be so volatile forever?  (Read 2150 times)
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:13:29 AM

The cryptocurrency market is volatile, but will not change forever. Because volatility is very normal for today's investment markets. But after the fluctuation, they will create a stronger momentum.
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:13:53 AM

When will we reach the state of more of less stable cryptocurrencies or it is in their nature and will never end?

If coins are stable, there will be no more excitement so as earning unlimited income. The main reason why we are gaining because of the volatility of coins, when they pump, they increase a lot but when the dump, they decrease so much and thats the time to buy. Volatility is important so I belive it will be forever.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
salintheonline

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:37:53 PM

The bitcoin is not volatile, it’s exchange rates are. Even the exchange rates are not extremely volatile.
But it doesn’t matter.

The bitcoin (please stop saying Bitcoin, currencies are small letter + definite article) is a relativistic bare bones currency. That means that by design it does not rely on price-stability, it is not pegged to it’s historic self like fiat currency, and has no money illusion.

The bitcoin by design is a very good currency, it’s not a very stable wealth storing asset. And it does not need to be.

Your current account should always be zero, and you should keep your wealth in interest bearing assets.

Is the bitcoin very sensitive to demand and supply, yes.
And it should be.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 12:44:22 PM

When will we reach the state of more of less stable cryptocurrencies or it is in their nature and will never end?
if it tends to be stable it is very difficult to happen.

because every holder of their own coin or tokens (no Bank or third person), so there is always an initiative to higher d sell and buy below.

_AlexX

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:50:19 PM

The bitcoin is not volatile, it’s exchange rates are. Even the exchange rates are not extremely volatile.
But it doesn’t matter.

The bitcoin (please stop saying Bitcoin, currencies are small letter + definite article) is a relativistic bare bones currency. That means that by design it does not rely on price-stability, it is not pegged to it’s historic self like fiat currency, and has no money illusion.

The bitcoin by design is a very good currency, it’s not a very stable wealth storing asset. And it does not need to be.

Your current account should always be zero, and you should keep your wealth in interest bearing assets.

Is the bitcoin very sensitive to demand and supply, yes.
And it should be.

bitcoin acting as a serious currency is too volatile. at the moment, this cannot be used in real life unless things can be paid all in this currency.
lets make an example for an airline ticket. why would an airline seriousely take BTC if they have 60% fuel expenses and those must be paid in FIAT at a certain rate FIXED for 6 months.

tell me one serious business that would give you a fixed rate on BTC for 6 months so you can predict your costs and plan your business?

there for example, you have a problem with the volatility and much more, with the adoption of bitcoin.

however, with bigger players coming in, and they are as of now, the market will get more stable.

it can remain volatile but those 15% 2 day moves must end or at least only happen once per year but not constantly.
jmvzlfyg

Activity: 174

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:04:48 PM

Now the encryption market is very immature, and in the next few years I think the violent fluctuations will continue, and the market will have a huge capacity until the bitcoin is widely used. At that time, bitcoin fluctuations would be smaller. Maybe bitcoin prices were very expensive at that time.
enthusia

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:08:16 PM

I think it will still be volatile. It considered as an industry wherein trends or different strokes timely are already given as a part of its marketing.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:09:27 PM

Actually, Bitcoin will always volatile because that is not centralise and the price really depends on the demands of millions of people around the world like pump or dump so it has no basis for doing that but most likely manipulating the market. But for me, I still believe in Bitcoin that someday it will change my life so I just started to invest and then hold until I reached the desired income.
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:09:32 PM

As it is decentralization, and many factors can take effect to the change of price, the volatility might stay for a long time, unlike other currency, cryptos’s price can change suddenly which can give us a huge profit if we know well about trading. If the price is stable then it must be get to the certain amount which cannot be any more highwr, in cryto world, stability has not yet to be seen.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:10:11 PM

I don't say it will be volatile for forever,it will be like this until the adoption increases to maximum.But nobody knows how long it will take to reach that maximum adoption and also it may not happen forever.But the price will get atabilised when everyone started to use bitcoin as the only currency.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:12:08 PM

volatile currency in the crypto currency market price is not unusual, since almost all characters of the crypto currency price like that I am very confident that the crypto currency will always be volatile
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:24:52 PM

In the fall of the crypto currency, there is nothing special. Unlike, for example, from shares of companies or assets such as oil and gold, digital money has no real price indicators. For shares, this is the number of clients, the cost of the means of production, various kinds of patents, and so on.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:36:15 PM

Cryptocurrency is volatile by nature. Being decentralized which is a good thing, is what keeps them volatile. If bitcoin or other cryptos became stable this means that they are being regulated or controlled and its a bad thing to happen. We just need to cope with its volatile nature and work this around us so we can use it for our benefit instead of fighting it.
Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:37:41 PM

I think the value of cryptocurrency will not be as stable. The only way to stabilize the value of any kind of crypto is by offering a centralized solution, which can be easily regarded as defeating the purpose of cryptocurrency, but honestly, that's the direction I see the digital currency switching to.
gustav920s

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:39:12 PM

once max supply will be somewhat reached (coin matures) and scarcity hits in full effect, the price volatility should stabilize imo
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:09:24 PM

I think the value of cryptocurrency will not be as stable. The only way to stabilize the value of any kind of crypto is by offering a centralized solution, which can be easily regarded as defeating the purpose of cryptocurrency, but honestly, that's the direction I see the digital currency switching to.

Give it a couple of years more. Eventually btc will be a lot stable than it is now. Probably not until all btc has been mined which will take a number of years more. For now, take advantage of its volatility. We can't do anything about it amyways so why not just ride it to your advantage

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
yourEvil

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 02:16:01 PM

it is unlikely, but if it still will, it will not be soon
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:40:47 PM

I think Crypto will forever change because this is a characteristic of this market. Professional speculators saw the potential of the market and poured money into it.
So I think you should get used to this and become a great speculator. If you have a good judgment and intuition, you will become a millionaire very easily.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:47:14 PM

The current Crypto market is a new trend in the world but it will have to change in the future. An unstable market will never be able to last forever because it fluctuates in an illogical way.
In the future, people will have a reasonable adjustment and everything will be more stable and wonderful. I hope it is similar to the stock market, we can evaluate the price of each altcoin accurately through the report.

dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:57:48 PM

As long as it is controlled by free market then it will always be volatile
But perhaps it could be less volatile if only we have huge adoption of like 50% of population so that the price will not be so easily affected
Other than that, just enjoy the show Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: