Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:47:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cryptos be so volatile forever?  (Read 2150 times)
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:59:10 PM

When will we reach the state of more of less stable cryptocurrencies or it is in their nature and will never end?

I think because the unstable crypto price is better, because with unstable prices we are likely to benefit from it, and if crypto stable crypto prices will not be as popular as this.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anisuzzaman99apu

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:14:57 PM

Some crypto analysts suggest imposing wider regulation to control or reduce volatility, according to them, it helps market to mature and became more mainstream. I think there should be more volatility studies in the future to find if it can be controlled.
malbano2099

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:19:21 PM

cryptographic money is unstable by nature. Being decentralized which is something to be thankful for, is the thing that keeps them unstable. In the event that bitcoin or different cryptos ended up stable this implies they are being directed or controlled and its a terrible thing to happen. We simply need to adapt to its unstable nature and work this around us so we can utilize it for our advantage as opposed to battling it.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:20:16 PM

Cryptocurrencies will continue to be volatile in its functioning, the same is the biggest feature of cryptocurrency. If every cryptos were stable similar to tether, cryptocurrency might have not gained such a popularity. Expect the volatility to be there with cryptocurrencies forever.

Exactly, stability should not be the basis of judgement rather volatility and versatility should be. In every market the unstability and changes in price is very common, so does in cryptocurrency market.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:22:09 PM

No, I don't think cryptocurrencies will be volatile forever; I have a feeling that after a decade or less, it will be more stable. And if that happens, a lot of people will trust it more.

Vart4varta

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:22:54 PM

The fall of the Crypto-currency can be facilitated by open and insider information about the upcoming events: rumors about the ban on trade in crypto-currency, rumors about the ban on banks to service exchange bills, the prohibition of the mining of a certain coin, direct statements of curators about some event (during the strong growth of Litecoin Charlie Li said that it's time to stop the party and prepare for a major fall).
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:26:29 PM

When will we reach the state of more of less stable cryptocurrencies or it is in their nature and will never end?
I think it will stay volatile for long considering the fact that it is being runned by the blockchain technology which means there is a continuous rotation of the blocks that are being mined. We should just focus on analyzing the volatility of bitcoin so that we van still benefit from it and gain more profit from it.

main320

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:58:58 PM

Truly, digital currency will be perpetually unstable, this is on the grounds that everything grasps decentralization so the cost is simply showcased, yet the thing that makes the value more steady is absolutely the enormous marketcap will make the value more steady.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:02:43 PM

volatile currency in the crypto currency market price is not unusual, since almost all characters of the crypto currency price like that I am very confident that the crypto currency will always be volatile
Yes absolutely, crypto currency will always be volatile, a one accurate characteristic of it is its volatility. Volatility of crypto is not strange since there's always fluctuations about every passage of time but its one thing we cannot change so let's get used to that and adapt to gain more profit from it.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:05:47 PM

No, I don't think cryptocurrencies will be volatile forever; I have a feeling that after a decade or less, it will be more stable. And if that happens, a lot of people will trust it more.
But on the other hand, many people may on the contrary lose interest in crypto-currencies, as the market will not be volatile and people will not be able to earn on it.
adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:34:28 PM

The cryptocurrency has been volatile, I think that being volatile will also have its own pros and cons, again as far as I know having a volatile currency doesn't mean its all good, I also think that being volatile will give you some risks, unstability is great but can also be bad, it can be unstable in a low rate or unstable on a high rate, which is which but still I am convinced that the volatility will be here for awhile.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rxkinglampung

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

Kerja Cerdas

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:46:59 PM

not all crypto have high volatility, all depends on the coin market, there are some stable coins that there is no price change, because volatility is influenced by buying and selling, when buying and selling more and more, the level of volatility is higher.

Then crypto with high interest value will remain high volatility, because we know, there is no regulation in the sale and purchase, so people can do the action anytime, and any amount.

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform
Justinalex

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:48:20 PM

I think the crypto currency will be stable, because more and more people in different countries entrust themselves to follow and join in this cryptocurrency. And when in the future, crypto will be more common so the price should be more stable.
nicksnn

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:48:40 PM

of course not. The market cap of the crypto currency is too small now. Because of this that the market is so volatile. Over the years, everything will change
andohyeb

Activity: 287

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:25:36 PM

NO financial asset can be stable forever. Gold and Indexes are not stable, so why do we seek crypto to be also volatile.As long as crypto price is depended on demand and supply, it will always be volatile.
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:00:23 PM

I think that once it stops and the price can be more or less stabilized, but while the capitalization of the Crypto currency is so small, the price will go down and rise all the time!
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4155

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 10:00:07 PM

What makes most things stable in terms of price is because they can be controlled and they are under the government. But Bitcoin is different , it's unique purpose is to be decentralized.  The volatility of BItcoin won't reduced soon because more emotions is coming into the market very soon,when it gets generally accepted by the general republic. It can never be stable but the level of volatility will reduce due to education and experience

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:34:22 PM

I think in time, when everyone in the society has accepted the beauty of cryptocurrency, its prices in the market will be close to stable. Of course it will still be affected by economic factors but everyone will appreciate the use of it and the industry will grow.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:42:12 PM

It will and everyone should grasp this instability in light of the fact that regardless it'll stay here. Simply think and take a gander at the master plan here, if crypto isn't unstable the cost will be stale and we won't have a decent benefit all things considered. However, in the event that instability stays here, we can be rich right away and make utilize each part of unpredictability.
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:20:34 PM

It will and everyone should grasp this instability in light of the fact that regardless it'll stay here. Simply think and take a gander at the master plan here, if crypto isn't unstable the cost will be stale and we won't have a decent benefit all things considered. However, in the event that instability stays here, we can be rich right away and make utilize each part of unpredictability.
I agreed with you because the volitality is actually the only thing that you can't change with the crytocurrencies because it's the unique feature of it.
It's the wya for people making money or losing money in it so if that feature is gone and the cryptocurrency is also gone.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: