Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:40:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cryptos be so volatile forever?  (Read 2150 times)
Arrazi1507

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:23:34 AM

I think not all the time, fluctuations can happen because of negative news about security breaches that make investors react, Bitcoin taxes also affect fluctuations, so naturally if Bitcoin will fluctuate every year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:40:02 AM

When will we reach the state of more of less stable cryptocurrencies or it is in their nature and will never end?
it is crypto currency will never stable until whenever, therefore we must be smart take advantage of the slightest opportunity in getting a profit in investment

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
melinda29

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:40:24 AM

In general, confusion and general confusion is a natural consequence of a situation in which no one person or group of people is responsible for solving the technical and commercial problems that have emerged due to the success of the crypto currency. This can be a minor hindrance before groups with different interests and ideology reunite, or a sign that the future of bitcoin is threatened.
hachimon

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:42:03 AM

I think it will happen forever. During the buying and selling market there is, and as long as demand continues to exist. And also the news about cryptocurrency is still there either positive or negative. Because with a price that is volatile, people who trade can make a profit. If the price is not easy to change, then the market cryptocurrency there will be no buying and selling activity. And people will prefer to invest and just keep silent. So in my opinion, instability will always be there forever. because instability will be positive for traders in the market.
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:43:55 AM

once the governments will start legalizing it,I guess then they will not be volatile like they are today.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:50:12 AM

Smiley Smiley   I do not think that's why it's easy and it's gone forever. I do not believe in just that because there's really a cryptocurrency that's sometimes downhill and sometimes it's also rising so we can not blame that crypto now because they've got a lot to solve if it's hard to wait for a long time because when the crypto talks we do not know that even if you like them just what they should do is wait when it will increase. not because the crypto will be very low forever. crypto is a currency that will at times change its rate price.
shalaza

Activity: 283

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:51:28 AM

This has been talked about so many times and nothing has changed. I don't thunk the volatility can be got rid of because that is what makes bitcoin what it is today. Unless cryptos are centralized,little or nothing would change the volatility but then,centralizing means defeating the real purpose. So,i think it'll just stay like this.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:15:28 AM

It'll stay volatile but if we compared the volatility today and in the future, crypto will be less volatile in the future.
Because I know that in the future there will be an agreement that exchanges will not let fake pumps and ban these people so that it will reduce volatility in the market so much.
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:26:50 AM

Yes it will be so volatile even now the price of bitcoin is so volatile how about when it really goes up right? And also it can't be stable wether it goes up and down it won't be stable. Unless it reach to zero. It with be dead so it be stable and no one ever spending much for bitcoin and in that way it will be stable.
Demughni

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:31:34 AM

When will we reach the state of more of less stable cryptocurrencies or it is in their nature and will never end?

No , I think the crypto willnot be so volatile forever. If the market demand is high than supply , The crypto will stable. It is my opinion. Maybe it will happen in 2020, I hope it.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:41:01 AM

As long as the price is not high enough we can still see a volatile market as those whales can manipulate with their huge money. Also we need many investors to spread the bitcoin ownership around the world so the whales can't control the bitcoin price.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  

Jump to: