Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:54:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to sue ButterflyLabs - Big Single-SC owner let's league for class action  (Read 39300 times)
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:28:41 PM

Forget the tablet certification. That is a distraction Josh loves to grab on to.

When is the Jalapeno getting FCC approval?

Maybe two weeks? We are waiting for the test lab to issue the test report.

Is the two weeks up? Where is the Japapeno test report Josh?

Buy & Hold

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:30:47 PM

quite an imagination you have there red wolf...

What part of scam does theymos not understand?

One begins to wonder... is the best approach to end this nonsense to sue theymos in class action suit?  He has 600k in assets and it would hard for him to defend his continued allowance of BFL ad dollars....

augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:30:54 PM

OMG,

Augusto, please pull out before they make even more fun of you. You lost this round.

(To mental cripples no less)

Hey, chill out. I never will have any issue to admit I made a mistake. This is not a competition, it is a discussion.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 06:31:40 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2013, 07:25:39 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

PG, I knew you would lie and back out of your commit yet (again).  Once again, you've shown yourself to be a thief and a liar.  You asked for a link to the screen FCC documents, I sent you that.  That's what you asked for.  

Too bad we don't give scammer tags anymore.  You are worse than Matthew, as you've now verifably and without question commited twice to sending $200 if I provided information you requested.  I have now done that twice and you are refusing to pay up.  

Now you owe me $200 and you owe a charity of my choice $200.  Not that you'll ever honor your word and commitment, but what can you expect from someone who can't tell the truth and steals from charities?

Pathetic.

Let's get this $200 aspect straighten up really quick, you cocksucker! There is only one $200 aspect in question here and it's the original one. The only... I repeat... THE ONLY thing that changed with respect to that $200 is that I was authorizing you to do with it as you wish oppose to having it go to a charity. The kind gesture including you and Sonny using it toward a fine dinner.

Do not... I repeat... DO NOT make the mistake of bringing up that there are now two $200 that I'm obligated to pay, for there is clearly only ONE.

Of all the hundred plus times that you been asked about providing FCC proof as it relates to BFL miners, you never replied, but the first motherfuckin' time you saw an opportunity to take the same MF request outta content, you provide proof via a Nexus 7, claiming that that's the screen that you were in reference to.

Now, we're going to have mega-posts about screens. I honestly didn't even know what was meant when you mentioned screen in that infamous November, 2012, post. I honestly thought it had something to do with some component of BFL miners. I only learnt last night that the screen in question was of the forerunner to the Nexus 7, as I'm sure so did many reading those and this post.

I have more to read on the remainder of this thread, thus apologies for not expressing more ire, for I'm saving it up for what I'm sure to be a subsequent post.
reactor

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:37:15 PM

I love everyone still getting so up in arms with BFL.  Seriously, how many ASIC vendors have shipped?  I count BFL in those ranks.  

Their course has been bumpy, but look at Avalon, now that's just fucked up.  

Meanwhile idiots on here are talking again and again about suing BFL.  Who is shipping a product.  May as well use your legal fees to instead purchase any of the dozen pre-order options you have from other ASIC vendors so you can get your magic hashing machine alongside the other thousands getting their machines at the same time.  

We put money into BFL in March and am also invested in a custom board project (w/ Lucko and those folks), I don't expect the magical ROI as when my group started mining with BTCGuild and the PPS rate was 20x what it is now, but I'm confident they'll deliver hardware and chips and our then 100GH farm will serve us as well as it can until it becomes too expensive to run.  Not expecting to make a lot of money if any from Bitcoin and think the protocol is too flawed to ever survive (the AM discussion on another thread directly mirrors bitcoin, the risk is you pull out after enough whales have pulled out and you are left with pennies on the dollar).

Until then, every other day Bitcointalk starts a "Whine whine BFL whine whine" thread.

Edit: The protocol isn't flawed, the ecosystem is.  2013 is the year of rape the new folks with hardware, meanwhile the value is only maintained by a very small percentage of the actual BTC that exists on a few exchanges.  The whole thing is on a death spiral and there isn't a very good argument against it dying that doesn't include laundering money or selling illegal goods and services.  Saying "it could be worth $500 next year" has the exact same odds as "it could be worth $12 next year".  Wish I had the link handy, but the AM thread has it right.  If you hold enough in this system you can artificially inflate the price so that your drop doesn't break the market, only feeds further speculation.  Just hope all the whales don't jump at once.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 06:38:24 PM

PG, I knew you would lie and back out of your commit yet (again).  Once again, you've shown yourself to be a thief and a liar.  You asked for a link to the screen FCC documents, I sent you that.  That's what you asked for.  

Too bad we don't give scammer tags anymore.  You are worse than Matthew, as you've now verifably and without question commited twice to sending $200 if I provided information you requested.  I have now done that twice and you are refusing to pay up.  

Now you owe me $200 and you owe a charity of my choice $200.  Not that you'll ever honor your word and commitment, but what can you expect from someone who can't tell the truth and steals from charities?

Pathetic.

Let's this $200 aspect straighten up really quick, you cocksucker! There is only one $200 aspect in question here and it's the original one. The only... I repeat... THE ONLY thing that changed with respect to that $200 is that I was authorizing you to do with it as you wish oppose to having it go to a charity. The kind gesture including you and Sonny using it toward a fine dinner.

Do not... I repeat... DO NOT make the mistake of bringing up that there are now two $200 that I'm obligated to pay, for there is clearly only ONE.

Of all the hundred plus times that you been asked about providing FCC proof as it relates to BFL miners, you never replied, but the first motherfuckin' time you saw an opportunity to take the same MF request outta content, you provide proof via a Nexus 7, claiming that that's the screen that you were in reference to.

Now, we're going to have mega-posts about screens. I honestly didn't even know what was meant when you mentioned screen in that infamous November, 2012, post. I honestly thought it had something to do with some component of BFL miners. I only learnt last night that the screen in question was of the forerunner to the Nexus 7, as I'm sure so did many reading those and this post.

I have more to read on the remainder of this thread, thus apologies for not expressing more ire, for I'm saving it up for what I'm sure to be a subsequent post.

Right, so your complete lack of understanding of the situation didn't prevent you from making an ill informed post (Seems to be par for the course, for you), agreeing to an ill informed agreement and generally making an ass of yourself... but it DOES prevent you from honoring your commitment, got it.  It's nice to be selective like that, I would imagine.

You lying piece of shit.

PS - what is your obsession with cocks?  

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:40:46 PM

When excess hashrate is on the network, the difficulty rises until it reaches an equilibrium with the hashrate so that 6 blocks are created per hour.  If BFL had shipped everything in November, the difficulty would be far in excess to where it is now (and even more than to where it was a month ago), thus your profitability would have declined.

November network hashrate was about 25 TH/s. It is now over 525 TH/s. Thus, you are claiming you had "far in excess" of 500 TH/s worth of pre-orders in November. Prove it. How much hashrate worth of pre-orders did you have in November?

Buy & Hold
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 06:41:17 PM

Are you not reading this thread?  WTF?  How do you teach children and be completely unable to follow a conversation for more than 10 minutes?  It's no wonder you had to start your own school, no real school would hire you I'd wager, once they learn of your disability.

PG committed to sending $200 and to stop posting about BFL for a week if I provided him with the FCC ID/certification of the screen in the Minirig. I did.

PG then proceeded to not send $200 or stop posting about BFL.  There's your proof.

IF I fucked up, it was because I clearly did not know what the screen in question was, safely assuming it was some component of the MR built by BFL, thus since November of last year requesting FCC certs for such a device, receiving only crickets. But, now that I have made the same montherfuckin' request, albeit possibly worded incorrectly, it's stuck up my ass.

THIS I WILL NOT TOLERATE!
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:41:42 PM

bcp19: I just noticed, that you tried to talk to me. Don't bother next time. You are on my ignore list.

Should I ever feel an urge to engage in endless demented discussion, I'll contact you first.
Great to know! Thanks! Bye!

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Viceroy

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:44:43 PM

hey Josh, what items have been certified by the FCC? 

I can't find that info on your website....
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 06:45:16 PM

Are you not reading this thread?  WTF?  How do you teach children and be completely unable to follow a conversation for more than 10 minutes?  It's no wonder you had to start your own school, no real school would hire you I'd wager, once they learn of your disability.

PG committed to sending $200 and to stop posting about BFL for a week if I provided him with the FCC ID/certification of the screen in the Minirig. I did.

PG then proceeded to not send $200 or stop posting about BFL.  There's your proof.

IF I fucked up, it was because I clearly did not know what the screen in question was, safely assuming it was some component of the MR built by BFL, thus since November of last year requesting FCC certs for such a device, receiving only crickets. But, now that I have made the same montherfuckin' request, albeit possibly worded incorrectly, it's stuck up my ass.

THIS I WILL NOT TOLERATE!

So somehow it's my fault that you are an ignorant, lying  piece of shit?  How does that work?  

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Viceroy

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:45:38 PM

fractal02

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:54:59 PM

Hey Dumbass, it's on this thread and it's a link to the FCC website, just check older pages...lazy simpleton.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 06:56:45 PM

Wow, interesting turn of events.  Makes me think one thing... Everyone is looking for FCC approval of the Jalapeno and the LS and teh Single and the Mini... What if only the board needs to be FCC approved?  That, like the scren, would not be "manufactured" by BFL...

Food for thought.

We have been asking this question for 9 months. If there were a simple answer, Josh would have given it 9 months ago.
He refuses to even discuss it. Not once in 9 months. He will spend hours insulting his customers, but won't spend 15 seconds to clear up a valid question?

But the second he was able to misconstrue the same request I'm on record in making for the past 9-10 months, he offers up a Nexus 7.

THIS BOY AIN'T RIGHT!
bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:59:51 PM

Wow, interesting turn of events.  Makes me think one thing... Everyone is looking for FCC approval of the Jalapeno and the LS and teh Single and the Mini... What if only the board needs to be FCC approved?  That, like the scren, would not be "manufactured" by BFL...

Food for thought.

We have been asking this question for 9 months. If there were a simple answer, Josh would have given it 9 months ago.
He refuses to even discuss it. Not once in 9 months. He will spend hours insulting his customers, but won't spend 15 seconds to clear up a valid question?

But the second he was able to misconstrue the same request I'm on record in making for the past 9-10 months, he offers up a Nexus 7.

THIS BOY AIN'T RIGHT!
It is a sad world when people have to cut and paste snippets of information from long dead threads to make points. Wink

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 07:02:10 PM

Inaba seems to be getting a bit like Adolf Hitler in the last days of the Third Reich when he retreated to his Berlin bunker and called people names and blamed everyone but himself for the impending disaster of losing the war.

Wink

My $.02.

We could only hope it ends the same way, but I do feel sorry for his lover, the rainbow-color poodle. Then again, there's this crowbar idea floating around...
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 07:04:43 PM

Darin, you really need to seek help.  You are in contact with children on a daily basis and you are unstable and delusional.  I honestly fear for the children you are in charge of.  You see me in every poster on this forum.  You disbelieve benign government websites like the FCC's (You probably think I somehow hacked into the FCC's DB and changed things, no doubt.).  You are one screwed up individual man.  It's no wonder you had to travel to Asia to start your own school, no Canadian or US institution would allow you within 250 feet of a child after seeing your mental evaluation scores.

That weirdo work with children ?!?  Shocked
In Asia...yeah...yeah...ok...i have the picture now...

Yeah, check this out: http://www.canadianmontessori.org/about.html

Click the mail to link on the top.  Guess who's name pops up... and the whois registration for the domain, you guessed it, our friend Darin Bicknell.  Talk about frightening.  He couldn't get approved in Canada (I suspect because of his legal problems) and decided to move somewhere with less stringent laws governing people such as himself coming in contact with children.  I believe his wife is listed as the "owner" of the school, which is probably why he was able to pass a background check to get the place started.  For bonus points, check out his video's on Youtube.  Dude is classic coiled spring waiting to go off.

When did it become acceptable for COOs of companies to go Full-Dox on people? I missed that memo. Enlighten us, Josh. I bet you don't have an answer.

THIS BOY AIN'T RIGHT!
reactor

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 07:13:19 PM

Darin, you really need to seek help.  You are in contact with children on a daily basis and you are unstable and delusional.  I honestly fear for the children you are in charge of.  You see me in every poster on this forum.  You disbelieve benign government websites like the FCC's (You probably think I somehow hacked into the FCC's DB and changed things, no doubt.).  You are one screwed up individual man.  It's no wonder you had to travel to Asia to start your own school, no Canadian or US institution would allow you within 250 feet of a child after seeing your mental evaluation scores.

That weirdo work with children ?!?  Shocked
In Asia...yeah...yeah...ok...i have the picture now...

Yeah, check this out: http://www.canadianmontessori.org/about.html

Click the mail to link on the top.  Guess who's name pops up... and the whois registration for the domain, you guessed it, our friend Darin Bicknell.  Talk about frightening.  He couldn't get approved in Canada (I suspect because of his legal problems) and decided to move somewhere with less stringent laws governing people such as himself coming in contact with children.  I believe his wife is listed as the "owner" of the school, which is probably why he was able to pass a background check to get the place started.  For bonus points, check out his video's on Youtube.  Dude is classic coiled spring waiting to go off.

When did it become acceptable for COOs of companies to go Full-Dox on people? I missed that memo. Enlighten us, Josh. I bet you don't have an answer.

THIS BOY AIN'T RIGHT!

And you complain a lot.  It is acceptable as long as the person he answers to allows it, full stop.  If it wasn't, he likely would no longer be employed.

Really, get a hobby that doesn't involve Josh or BFL.  You look like a creepy stalker on here.
mah87 (OP)
Donator

Activity: 756

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 07:14:38 PM

Just another proof that BFL people are dangerous. You should go in court for those public accusations.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 07:23:30 PM

Just another proof that BFL people are dangerous. You should go in court for those public accusations.

IANAL, but I'm fairly certain that Inaba has actionably libeled Bick.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: