Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:55:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to sue ButterflyLabs - Big Single-SC owner let's league for class action  (Read 39300 times)
fractal02

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:27:22 PM

He refuses to even discuss it. Not once in 9 months. He will spend hours insulting his customers, but won't spend 15 seconds to clear up a valid question?

Josh never insulting me.
Only fat simpleton trolls...with obvious false charge and insulting him.

What did you except when you insult someone ?

LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 04:27:29 PM

Inaba seems to be getting a bit like Adolf Hitler in the last days of the Third Reich when he retreated to his Berlin bunker and called people names and blamed everyone but himself for the impending disaster of losing the war.

Wink

My $.02.

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
fractal02

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:31:06 PM

Inaba seems to be getting a bit like Adolf Hitler in the last days of the Third Reich when he retreated to his Berlin bunker and called people names and blamed everyone but himself for the impending disaster of losing the war.

Wink

My $.02.

I have a question for you : In your "real life" allow you everyone to insult you ? Treats you like shit ?

Please let me know...
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:31:42 PM

Wink

My $.02.

LOL... Logical Fallacy nice one. Right out of his playbook. Reductio ad Hitlerum a favorite.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 04:31:56 PM

Darin, you really need to seek help.  You are in contact with children on a daily basis and you are unstable and delusional.  I honestly fear for the children you are in charge of.  You see me in every poster on this forum.  You disbelieve benign government websites like the FCC's (You probably think I somehow hacked into the FCC's DB and changed things, no doubt.).  You are one screwed up individual man.  It's no wonder you had to travel to Asia to start your own school, no Canadian or US institution would allow you within 250 feet of a child after seeing your mental evaluation scores.

That weirdo work with children ?!?  Shocked
In Asia...yeah...yeah...ok...i have the picture now...

Yeah, check this out: http://www.canadianmontessori.org/about.html

Click the mail to link on the top.  Guess who's name pops up... and the whois registration for the domain, you guessed it, our friend Darin Bicknell.  Talk about frightening.  He couldn't get approved in Canada (I suspect because of his legal problems) and decided to move somewhere with less stringent laws governing people such as himself coming in contact with children.  I believe his wife is listed as the "owner" of the school, which is probably why he was able to pass a background check to get the place started.  For bonus points, check out his video's on Youtube.  Dude is classic coiled spring waiting to go off.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:32:49 PM

Ooop, there we go.  You are already trying to back out of your commitment.  No surprise there.  Of course it's not a bitcoin miner you fucking idiot.  It's a screen, that's what you asked for.  It's the screen in the Minirig, which is what you requested.  It's also the only device BFL sells that HAS a screen.  How stupid are you, seriously?  Do they even have a scale for your level of stupidity?

Where is the "screen" in that device?

http://buttcoin.org/butterfly-labs-mini-rig-is-a-huge-broken-unstable-piece-of-shit

Bicknellski

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:35:19 PM

More unrest in the house of BFL?
Code:
Possible fraud or deception by BFL.
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/pre-sales-questions/4538-possible-fraud-deception-bfl.html#post54449

Post deletion in 3... 2...

For posterity.

---

Regards,

In February this year I made an order for a Jalapeno, after two months or so, I requested by email the delivery and was told it would be for June, so that about the beginning of May, I decided to place another order, this rather larger, which divided into two parts.

Send another email by talking of my Jalapeno, and telling them I wanted to do another order, I was told the Jalapeno be delayed a bit but I could place another order and that in principle the delivery would be normal, i also confirmed that if I request that I would make a refund of orders they would do me no problems.

I am requesting a refund of the two large orders that you make.
In the first post I was told all sales were final and not to reimburse the order.
It took over a week to respond, and they responded by talking of themselves told me I would do a refund if requested another week past and I'm still waiting.
I hope not to be cheated, but I use other than to request a refund, to warn other buyers of what can happen. If this is resolved well passeth to delete the thread for doing bad publicity unfounded.

This has been translated with Google Translate, so it may contain some misspelling. Thank you.

I created a mirror thread to this thread, the Bitcointalk forum.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=281586.new#new

Also I ordain in the other forums on mining, I find.

What evidence is there that they would do that Xian01 no one would be so insecure to do that would they? I suppose if Josh were self medicating maybe that make sense. He does seem to be losing it. Making more and more menacing veiled threats against his detractors. Wow I can't imagine what would happen if someone were actually to meet this guy. Seems pretty much the type to do something unstable. If the lies in the Trust he posts are not enough he then threatens to go after your professional standing. Wow... guys a bit wacko.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:37:20 PM

Wink

My $.02.
I believe there is a video out there showing this.
bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:38:13 PM

Darin, you really need to seek help.  You are in contact with children on a daily basis and you are unstable and delusional.  I honestly fear for the children you are in charge of.  You see me in every poster on this forum.  You disbelieve benign government websites like the FCC's (You probably think I somehow hacked into the FCC's DB and changed things, no doubt.).  You are one screwed up individual man.  It's no wonder you had to travel to Asia to start your own school, no Canadian or US institution would allow you within 250 feet of a child after seeing your mental evaluation scores.

Click the mail to link on the top.  Guess who's name pops up... and the whois registration for the domain, you guessed it, our friend Darin Bicknell.  Talk about frightening.  He couldn't get approved in Canada (I suspect because of his legal problems) and decided to move somewhere with less stringent laws governing people such as himself coming in contact with children.  I believe his wife is listed as the "owner" of the school, which is probably why he was able to pass a background check to get the place started.  For bonus points, check out his video's on Youtube.  Dude is classic coiled spring waiting to go off.

You think he is related to DrJoeGrine?

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Bicknellski

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:39:02 PM

Wink

My $.02.
I believe there is a video out there showing this.

The hitler thing or the 2 cents thing? No that is a quarter my bad. Oops said too much he is going to say my First and Last name again to scare me. Don't hurt me Josh.

fractal02

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:40:10 PM

Ooop, there we go.  You are already trying to back out of your commitment.  No surprise there.  Of course it's not a bitcoin miner you fucking idiot.  It's a screen, that's what you asked for.  It's the screen in the Minirig, which is what you requested.  It's also the only device BFL sells that HAS a screen.  How stupid are you, seriously?  Do they even have a scale for your level of stupidity?

http://buttcoin.org/butterfly-labs-mini-rig-is-a-huge-broken-unstable-piece-of-shit

Are you aware this unit is LukeJR unit...? a Dev unit ? (and you can remove it you know ?)
More simpleton...NEXT!

Bicknellski

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:41:27 PM

Someone spent all day coloring that cardboard the same color as the box... was it you Josh. Great job.

Bicknellski

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:44:20 PM

Amazing that Josh is spending all his time in this thread. You would think he has a job or something running a major bitcoin mining company. Most COO's I know actually have schedules that are pretty tight, no time to play in the forums of their favourite hobby. He is just a boy doing a man's job let us just state facts. Failure was really the only outcome from this day one everyone knew it.

fractal02

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:44:50 PM

OMG !

I love this one ==> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSqQX7VF8Bw

Childreeeennnn come to daaaddddyyyy !!!

ROFL
bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:46:44 PM

Are you aware this unit is LukeJR unit...? a Dev unit ? (and you can remove it you know ?)
More simpleton...NEXT!
Yup, an article probably written by a troll like k9, who is using pictures SOMEONE ELSE posted to show the unit and decribing it like it's his.  On top of that, the poor handling of the box by the delivery service is of course 100% BFLs fault.  After all, the USPS would NEVER drop, or smash or rip open or even fail to deliver any package entrusted to them.  For all we know the unit was taken out and photographed before the person realized there was cardboard covering the screen.  OH NO!!! THAT MAKES SENSE!!!! WE CANNOT HAVE SENSE IN A TROLL THREAD!!! WE NEED LIES AND INNUEDNO AND TO BELITTLE OTHERS!!!

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
fractal02

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:47:43 PM

Seriously....

Who can put this kind of videos and 2-3 videos after you post one like "Hello I'm a sweet super teacher for your children" ROFL...what a fail...
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 05:01:44 PM

More simpleton...NEXT!

Yes, I am. The device do not have a "screen", but a black cardboard.

So... what is your point?
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 05:02:35 PM

I wonder if Inaba had kids...how would they turn out?

If you can gauge this guy from one youtube video, how can we gauge your insanity from 10 of your best posting(s)?
I still remember that crazy rant with the Ex-Intel guy. That was flippin' crazy.

Comments welcome.
fractal02

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 05:05:51 PM

More simpleton...NEXT!

Yes, I am. The device do not have a "screen", but a black cardboard.

So... what is your point?

My point is : a DEV unit =! Retail unit

Isn't hard to understand no ?
Trupik

Activity: 136
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 05:06:16 PM

I just got a reply from BFL:

Peter,

We estimate the bulk of the pre-orders will be shipped by the end of September. We are not granting refunds at this time. That is all I am able to share with you at this time.

Regards,
name (censored)
BF Labs, Inc.

What a bullshit. They spent four months producing two weeks worth of orders. Now they somehow magically do 25-times more orders in just one month, e.g. 1/4th of the time? That would be possible only if the units are already produced, but instead of being shipped, has been hashing secretly for someone else.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: