Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:14:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future of NEO  (Read 3149 times)
ejhayehm

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:59:57 PM

Neo is the dark horse. And this coin is more valotile and manipulative than Ethereum. I think it will be pumped in next few years but in a long term Eth is more reliable and stable...
ETH is the most popular and reliable altcoin now. I also invest a big part of money into ETH. However, I think in the future, NEO will surpass ETH. Because NEO has a better platform than ETH that make NEO faster and cheaper.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:12:55 PM

It's a good news knowing NEO is going to be great. It's potential is strong and the future is bright. It will be good idea investing in NEO and I believe it's worth will be a great boom. As it is always been a good advice investing in many ways rather than one so I would advice also investing in like ETH or BTC.
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:17:25 PM

I think that coin NEO until that is limited in their opportunities. The time for growth and exit in the higher League loss. Now NEO has competitors in its weight category.
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:21:24 PM

Wow, Neo is a potential one. I hold part of these tokens in my portfolio and I expect positive growth in future.
Hope it will happen this year, Neo has chances to be doubled
The Chinese have made one of the best crypto, with new technology with rapid development. So, I believe NEO will be one of the most popular electronic money in the future. NEO gets bigger price and
  will be one of the best altcoins in the future. There is a lot of support. If you want to invest, invest now is to buy the anchor
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:09:34 AM

It's a good news knowing NEO is going to be great. It's potential is strong and the future is bright. It will be good idea investing in NEO and I believe it's worth will be a great boom. As it is always been a good advice investing in many ways rather than one so I would advice also investing in like ETH or BTC.

I will not be surprised if NEO jumps so high and so fast that it reaches 100 dollars. This cryptocurrency has a great support from many Asians, especially Chinese people. As for me, I am ready to invest in this alt.
Hades92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 02:45:40 PM

NEO is called "Ethereum China". But it's actually far more than that. NEO has succeeded in creating super-fast transactions. and this is what makes it feasible to compete with any altcoin

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
prrlc

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:48:44 PM

i trust the Neo s future but i have a problem with china goverment, everything might be happn with the china goverment. i believe the neo s future because of this I have an investment on neo and neo based tokens.

onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:52:25 PM

NEO is a project that uses blockchain technology and identification capabilities to digitize assets, automate the management of digital assets by smart contracts, and to create intelligent economies with distributed networks granted. I think NEO's future is going to grow dramatically in the cryptocurrency market. The NEO project is very potential.

Exactly! You made a nice statement. We saw the neo potential at the beginning of last year. He will return to those days, then everyone who speaks badly will come to the bottom of the place Smiley

China is one of the biggest supporters for NEO, so there is no need of bothering about the situation and it will increase its price along with themarkett. Neo has huge potential with what they are doing and future implementation of the smart contract will be helpful through NEO.
NEO became one of the top Altcoin with increasing development is able to generate more profits, with the presence of development based on a potential NEO NEO made so able to have bright future and be coveted by many people.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:08:49 AM

Neo is the dark horse. And this coin is more valotile and manipulative than Ethereum. I think it will be pumped in next few years but in a long term Eth is more reliable and stable...
ETH is the most popular and reliable altcoin now. I also invest a big part of money into ETH. However, I think in the future, NEO will surpass ETH. Because NEO has a better platform than ETH that make NEO faster and cheaper.

I am sure that you have  millions of the supporters who think the same way. Sure, I mean Chinese guys. They believe that NEO is the best platform, but they also trust Ethereum. I guess both cryptos are great.
daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:27:09 AM

I am sure that you have  millions of the supporters who think the same way. Sure, I mean Chinese guys. They believe that NEO is the best platform, but they also trust Ethereum. I guess both cryptos are great.
I also think neo is a good coin.I used to have confidence in it but I bought it at a high price. why is its price so low now?Is it because of the influence of the Chinese government?Still other reasons?
Evolver

Activity: 353

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:48:56 AM

NEO is a project that uses blockchain technology and identification capabilities to digitize assets, automate the management of digital assets by smart contracts, and to create intelligent economies with distributed networks granted. I think NEO's future is going to grow dramatically in the cryptocurrency market. The NEO project is very potential.

Exactly! You made a nice statement. We saw the neo potential at the beginning of last year. He will return to those days, then everyone who speaks badly will come to the bottom of the place Smiley

China is one of the biggest supporters for NEO, so there is no need of bothering about the situation and it will increase its price along with themarkett. Neo has huge potential with what they are doing and future implementation of the smart contract will be helpful through NEO.
I feel that NEO will develop further despite China's forbidden code. The team thrives and has a large community and support .NEO will reach a greater price and will be one of the best altcoins in the future. Looks very good and has a lot of support. If you want to invest, do this now buy NEO
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:45:18 AM

Been DCA'ing into NEO and VET most of the year... getting tired of NEO so moved it all into VET. VET doing some big things and people are finally starting to see.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:23:11 AM

To my mind, 2019-2020 will become the best years for NEO. The altcoin will go to the Moon. We will learn about some new great changes in the platform. This cryptocurrency is definitely worth our attention.
cpk02

Activity: 233

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:53:11 AM

Future on NEO  and other coin associated to china-banned has on already on watchlist lane.The recent news will definitely have a significant impact not just on neo but also to other coin, a slowdown and possible drops will might happen , its better to keep on watching on the market movements, this will give a sign for everyone if its necessary to hold, buy or sell immediately.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:56:23 AM

Many people were optimistic about Neo earlier on in the year but it is obvious that Neo may not have any significant increae in price until China allows cryptocurrency to flourish and grow without stragulating crypto!
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:09:41 AM

NEO was doing really nicely at the start of the year trading over $100 per coin, then along with the majority of the altcoins was hit with 80 - 90% losses during the Bear market. I am waiting to see if there is a strong recovery in the market in early 2019 which will enable me to regain some lost value on NEO and a bunch of other coins, although I have taken this opportunity to average down with most of my portfolio.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:12:12 AM

NEO comes as a stable coin with more profit-gathering opportunities, in the long run, in that way attracting investors who are accustomed to this kind of investment model rather than having investors with a high level of unit sales to profit. That's how NEO holders can ensure that NEOs won't suffer heavy losses except in difficult times.
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:44:54 PM

NEO is a worthy coin. NEO is one of the main competitors for ethereum. NEO has a higher transaction rate and the ability to more widely use opportunities for applications. All factors suggest that the NEO will undoubtedly have a price higher than the current one in the future. Therefore, buying a NEO today is a sound investment for future earnings.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:49:30 PM

I think the future of the NEO project is known to very many people, because now there are a huge number of projects that are already being planned or are already based on the NEO platform, so everything will be fine.
nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:05:00 AM

I think the future of the NEO project is known to very many people, because now there are a huge number of projects that are already being planned or are already based on the NEO platform, so everything will be fine.

And I hope that NEO can answer people's hope and NEO can increase higher in the future. Neo still trying to recover the price after its down too deep in this year and neo still have the next years to reach the new high price, and I am sure that Neo can reach that. But we still need to hold the neo in our wallet because right now is not the good time to sell in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: