Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:25:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we ever see 20k+ again?  (Read 1934 times)
xDsoGood

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:48:20 PM

Yes!! It will reach 20k$. Maybe this is not the right time but sooner or later it will reach that price value or maybe pass that value, I think by the last quarter of every year bitcoin increases rapidly.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:53:10 PM

I do believe it will reach 20k+ again, it just a matter of time maybe long but still bitcoin will recover again. There are many issues now that affect bitcoin and need to resolve first before btc will hit big again. Don't panic everything will go back to its right place. The best thing we can do is be patient and work hard for us to earn more bitcoin and for us to be happy when bitcoin recovers.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 02:04:04 PM

My Friend, I don't think you are having a good approach towards the Crypto market because I can see that fall of 50% in bitcoin prices last week has made your mind and it has changed your mindset and approach. Remember that first of all make your approach clear and some trading rules clear in your mind so that you can differentiate between the downtrend and correction which will help you to identify the correction and downtrend in a much better way.

And i think it is possible for us to see the 20k again because the bloodbath which you are referring to is just a correction and in trading the bitcoin you are expected to see the correction of about 50% to 75% of the overall price in action. You can even cross-check the previous data or backtested data where you will find the similar type of correction of about 50% to 70% which is very common in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency coins.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:16:48 PM

Well with the current trend of bitcoin price, I think we won't see the $20k this coming months. The price increase a little higher then suddenly it will drop again. From the time of bitcoin price correction, we haven't seen yet any huge increase in price so I guess we will see that price again at the end of this year.
tekin_ural

Activity: 211
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:22:11 PM

Yes, we will.
kikay15

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:28:49 PM

For now, I think the price of BTC is unable to return to 20,000 US dollars, because the sharp drop in BTC prices, which has hit the confidence of investors, it will take a long time to recover. But I think in March 2018 may be close to 20,000 US dollars price.
We must wait the stable of bitcoin.  Because for now it became lime a roller coaster but we hope so that in near future it became okay until the end.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:30:56 PM

Why not! just have some patience and Bitcoin will soon again crossing $20K mark.
dinofelis

Activity: 770
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:36:07 PM

When Bitcoin was around 18k, the only thing that was talked was whether it was the biggest bubble in history or not and (if it is) when it's going to burst. Now that it went up to 20k and went back down to 9k, it looks more of a bubble than not.

I'd like to hear what forum people say.

Bitcoin is remarkable, the sole asset I know off that can bubble successively.  Usually a massive bubble kills the underlying asset when it pops.  But this is already the third massive bubble in bitcoin, after the one in 2011, and the one in December 2013.  Each time we got an order of magnitude difference between the starting point, the ATH (peak of the bubble) and the slower agonizing decay, but which, surprisingly, lives up again, towards the next bubble.  Bitcoin looks like champaign: when  one bubble burst, another is preparing itself. 

I remember reading threads between 2014 and 2016 "will we ever see 1000+ again ?".
Sukut (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:13:10 PM

When Bitcoin was around 18k, the only thing that was talked was whether it was the biggest bubble in history or not and (if it is) when it's going to burst. Now that it went up to 20k and went back down to 9k, it looks more of a bubble than not.

I'd like to hear what forum people say.

Bitcoin is remarkable, the sole asset I know off that can bubble successively.  Usually a massive bubble kills the underlying asset when it pops.  But this is already the third massive bubble in bitcoin, after the one in 2011, and the one in December 2013.  Each time we got an order of magnitude difference between the starting point, the ATH (peak of the bubble) and the slower agonizing decay, but which, surprisingly, lives up again, towards the next bubble.  Bitcoin looks like champaign: when  one bubble burst, another is preparing itself.  

I remember reading threads between 2014 and 2016 "will we ever see 1000+ again ?".

I see your point but this does not changed the fact that times have changed.

And i think it is possible for us to see the 20k again because the bloodbath which you are referring to is just a correction and in trading the bitcoin you are expected to see the correction of about 50% to 75% of the overall price in action. You can even cross-check the previous data or backtested data where you will find the similar type of correction of about 50% to 70% which is very common in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency coins.

Isn't correction suppose to be just once? It just had a down swing of 53%, call that a correction. Now you're talking about "another" correction movement which is upward and 70%? The word correction itself is self-explanatory. Something just can't have multiple huge "correction"s, there is another term for that "fluctuation"..
jmlona

Activity: 279
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:17:50 PM

For now, in my own opinion, it will just stay in that price, well we just need to wait for a month or so, bitcoin has not been able to recover yet from the big dips that happened later this January and December. Just hold your coins, it will take more time for it to be back at the mark you wanted.

It's not going to happen immediately, probably it will take some time before we see a new ATH because it does seem too soon after such a big dip. I do think the price will recover to 15k+ fairly soon though. By mid february or march I think we might be in a position where 20k+ becomes a reality.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs
Join Our ICO Now!  ≡  Whitepaper | One Pager
Twitter   Facebook    Youtube    Medium    Telegram    ANN Thread
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:21:49 PM

Very likely, coming soon, there is a lot of good news coming from bitcoin. Certainly bitcoin will increase dramatically in the coming time. And invest in bitcoin right now. I think so
Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:25:53 PM

Yes very soon bitcoin will rise to 20k+ again that is why we need to hold for now.
Sunnyyy

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:27:46 PM

Yes, bitcoin prices are recovering. The blue mark on the market is giving me a new hope that it will hit 20k again. I think it will hit 20k by 2018. I hope the best thing with bitcoin

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
fukingnutz

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:31:20 PM

I'll get there buy not until confidence has been restored to the new mainstream investor that 2017 brought in.  Just wait until the institutional $$ get into the fray... the sky is the limit.
Mimeee

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:37:36 PM

It will probably hit 20k again. Just not sure when but it will.
Maybe this June or July it will hit that mark.
Monkeydluffy001

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:38:13 PM

Every market like stocks commodities Interest rates etc see corrections upto 75 % which doesn't mean that they will not go back up higher and history proves otherwise.  These corrections in fact are healthy. There can be many many factors behind these moves.  Bitcoin being the first crypto with early mover advantage and with improvements like Lightning Network in the works, Bitcoin will keep growing and will see new highs in the near future.

Bitcoin will always have that moment that it will go down at times, just consider it a blessing in disguise nowadays. As you can see that bitcoin will start to go high on a specific phase, it will really depend on the demand thay bitcoin has, as you can see many bitcoin holders are still holding their ace, which is whu. Bitcoin start to go down. The cycle is not being meet, just like a cycle of money. But as I can say that bitcoin will raise $20K and more.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:39:03 PM

I would expect Bitcoin price to reach $30,000 to $50,000 this year.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
dzkazmi

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:59:05 PM

You gonna see 40K this year sooner or at the end of the year, Guyz you need to stay strong with the community and hold your coins. Bitcoin will definitely bounce back.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:21:34 PM

.in my opinion do not panic with bitcoin prices, and I'm sure the bitcoin price in the next month is higher than the current price, so if you want to make a lot of profits, you can do now. very good to get many benefits in the future.
sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:24:57 PM

According to Coin market cap and some of my research says BTC gonna be $20k again within 1 or 2 month but for sure . BOOM !!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: