Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 02:25:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we ever see 20k+ again?  (Read 1934 times)
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:50:19 AM

I really hope on that day that btc value will reach $20k again because as of now I really need money for my daily needs but I dont want to sell my btc because I will lose alot of money with this value now so I really believe and hope that by next month or by march btc value will rise again to $20k
sohel436290

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:51:17 AM

I do not agree with you because I believe that Bitcoin future price will be better than now. maybe we can see this price 30k+ of end this year, I am still confident that Bitcoin will be rising again though Nobody knows the ultimate capabilities of the cryptocurrency further I hope 20k market can be crossed in another 5 months maximum and Bitcoin is keep hold good position for a long time. don't accept any negative conversation any other person research you for your self. finally, I will say for you best of luck and wait for the good luck.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:14:35 AM

Bitcoin's likelihood of seeing $ 20,000 again depends on user characteristics. So if there is a constantly inflated price, we will have a bad scenario again. 50% of the excess value lost. In fact, Bitcoin spontaneously shows a price increase, but excessive expectations are bringing the ballooning phenomenon.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:19:08 AM

I really hope on that day that btc value will reach $20k again because as of now I really need money for my daily needs but I dont want to sell my btc because I will lose alot of money with this value now so I really believe and hope that by next month or by march btc value will rise again to $20k

We will definitely see it again, just be patient.
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:57:40 AM

I believe that by the beginning of February bitcoin will start climbing upwards. Apparently, the fall of January 16-17 was due to the futures trading at the Chicago SBOE. On January 26, the expiration of monthly options will take place, from which I expect the price of bitcoins to fall to $ 10,000. Then the BTC will go up. Most likely, most of the big players purchased futures options to raise in the price of the BTC in $10,000. And the higher the bitcoin price is, the greater their profit.

tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:01:45 AM

I have know about crypto and bitcoin more that two years so I am not worried about bitcoin price right now under $12k bitcoin. I am pormist the bitcoin value will be increase more $20k one bitcoin just few month later. You have beleive me it will be happen to bitcoin price just few month later because the bitcoin have fluaktif value and nothing impossipbel for bitcoin. just wait and see what will happen in just few month later.
sann111

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:06:04 AM

If only people dont get disappointed and continue to believe in Bitcoin, we may get to $20,000 soon.
ZenRoy

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:07:32 AM

After this consolidation in Bitcoin price, I believe that we will see a big pump to more than $20k.. then a slight decline or another consolidation might happen.
namjar

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:14:27 AM

$20,000 is a huge number anyways, i do not think that we are going to reach that before the end of this month or just before March, just give it some time.. The price will go up, and yes, this correction is over now.
After this consolidation in Bitcoin price, I believe that we will see a big pump to more than $20k.. then a slight decline or another consolidation might happen.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:01:38 AM

I do not think that the question of the price of bitcoin today comes first. Today, the task of bitcoin is to eliminate the shortcomings in it with the slowness and high cost of transactions and it will depend on this in the future whether it will grow to 20,000 or more. If now bitcoin loses its popularity due to its shortcomings, then it can not grow rapidly in price.
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:18:13 AM

$ 20,000 is the price that can totally happen and it's all just a matter of time. If you look at the Bitcoin price increase chart, you can be sure Bitcoin will tend to rise rather than down. I think 2018 will be Bitcoin's most successful year because the price may soon reach $ 100,000
bakhbtc

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:20:12 AM

Very soon we seen price at 20k usd, dont dump your bitcoins when you see 20k, it rise more
squallw

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:23:01 AM

This is not the first time that BTC experience big correction. And BTC always recovered in his history.
Can take some days, weeks or months to recover, but we will see +20k.
Just hold and believe.
bedulook

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:24:18 AM

It is possible for Bitcoins to hit the 20k+ again soon . The downward trend of bitcoins recently is only for this short time and there is a  great reason to believe that it will rise to the same level again. Hopefully by the end of 2018.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:26:22 AM

Every market like stocks commodities Interest rates etc see corrections upto 75 % which doesn't mean that they will not go back up higher and history proves otherwise.  These corrections in fact are healthy. There can be many many factors behind these moves.  Bitcoin being the first crypto with early mover advantage and with improvements like Lightning Network in the works, Bitcoin will keep growing and will see new highs in the near future.

OP is totally right. With corrections like these, we are bound to return to $20,000. But we just have to be patient, though. Sooner or later, the market will bounce back to $20,000 or more. Just hodl long enough and prepare some cash to buy some bitcoins.

nz_sana

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:27:12 AM

Of course I would like to see bitcoin for $20000+ dollars. In many countries, keeping in mind the validity and validity of bitcoin, I think the price of bitcoin will go up to $30000-$35000 dollars in the future.
cryptomaster4

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

Crypto Enthusiast | Graphic Designer

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:45:09 AM

BTC will hit 20k+ again in first half of this year and it's prize will increase more than 20k before end of this year.

Crypto Since 2017
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:52:31 AM

IMO, we are able to see Bitcoin at $20,000 again. In fact, my target for Bitcoin is $70,000 to $100,000 by end of 2018. Currently Bitcoin price fall because of bad news all over the world, but this is the norm. Bitcoin price will go up again once the fuds are cleared.
lunaalthea

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:00:01 AM

It will not be a quick recover for bitcoin. I am the same as you are. I am getting pessimistic about bitcoins value increasing to 20k dollars mark however as long as it has a value it can still fight through the top. We have to remember that bitcoin is running out and as it gets rarer its value will increase. I guess my only solution is not just invest in btc but invest to other cryptocurrencies.

Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:02:06 AM

BTC will hit 20k+ again in first half of this year and it's prize will increase more than 20k before end of this year.

I believe bitcoin will reach again 20k USD maybe not now but don't worry guys the price of bitcoin will increase again we just need to wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: