Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 12:21:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we ever see 20k+ again?  (Read 1934 times)
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:27:02 PM

It will not be a quick recover for bitcoin. I am the same as you are. I am getting pessimistic about bitcoins value increasing to 20k dollars mark however as long as it has a value it can still fight through the top. We have to remember that bitcoin is running out and as it gets rarer its value will increase. I guess my only solution is not just invest in btc but invest to other cryptocurrencies.
looks like big whales have sold bitcoin periodically in the last two weeks .

they give us a little confident to climb up when it go up from $9k to $11k quickly but seems like it is a false bullish, the market go down again and hopefully it won't as deep as the haters wanted to disappear. we are in pessimistic phase indeed.
The main issue here is not how quick it will come back to $20k it is how far we are going to hold about this one, actually, what happening now is not a crash at all, it was just a correct after the bubble popped happened last year. It would rise once again, but not this month we will just have to wait a couple of months before it happens again.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:14:14 PM

It will not be a quick recover for bitcoin. I am the same as you are. I am getting pessimistic about bitcoins value increasing to 20k dollars mark however as long as it has a value it can still fight through the top. We have to remember that bitcoin is running out and as it gets rarer its value will increase. I guess my only solution is not just invest in btc but invest to other cryptocurrencies.
looks like big whales have sold bitcoin periodically in the last two weeks .

they give us a little confident to climb up when it go up from $9k to $11k quickly but seems like it is a false bullish, the market go down again and hopefully it won't as deep as the haters wanted to disappear. we are in pessimistic phase indeed.
The main issue here is not how quick it will come back to $20k it is how far we are going to hold about this one, actually, what happening now is not a crash at all, it was just a correct after the bubble popped happened last year. It would rise once again, but not this month we will just have to wait a couple of months before it happens again.

Big whales sale when they want to push price down in order to acquire more bitcoins for less money, not periodically they do when circumstances allows that, they plan it for months I think.
Main issue is not in the speed, its in our capability to wait month or a year, some of us can wait a month but for a year many prople can change their minds. I believe in recovery, and I think soon we will see 20.000$ again, January is always a financial problem for many, people spend money for holidays, companies are paying taxes, and many things happen in beginning, little pause here and in next months we will start to rise.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
icopir

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:27:32 PM

I think we can, but I will not if I honestly do not know when even I do not want to expect because I can be mistaken
codebread

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:30:02 PM

For now, I think the price of BTC is unable to return to 20,000 US dollars, because the sharp drop in BTC prices, which has hit the confidence of investors, it will take a long time to recover. But I think in March 2018 may be close to 20,000 US dollars price.

I believe the same, people support BTC so it will not get lower than 8k, most likely will be brought up to 20k by March as per my predictions too. Unless we keep experimenting bad news from big players such as China and Korea for sure...
Leahhhh

Activity: 139
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:24:39 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 02:41:02 PM by Leahhhh

I hope you are all right....despite holding BTC right since early 2014 & all that has happened since then, I'm inclined to sell maybe 20% of my coins in case they fall to $5000 or as someone predicted yesterday $1800. Nobody KNOWS for sure that we will ever see $20K again.
holden.commodore

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:33:00 PM

All time heights will always be surpassed when talking about bitcoin.
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:27:56 PM

(I'm all-in in Bitcoin for the record) I don't want to be a pessimist but I'm kinda going in to that direction.

We all know crypto bled quite bad the past week. Because of bunch of government issues, futures contacts, unconfirmed transactions and what not... We all also know that Bitcoin is neither the fastest nor the safest crpto currency out. The 3rd generation coins are way more in demand and people are in talks of the 4th generation. I'm wondering if BTC will ever see the light of day.

Tether deposited another 400 million USD to BTC, and it's said this is the reason BTC had an upward movement. However, my perspective is a bit blurred and I can't help myself but get more pessimistic about it.

When Bitcoin was around 18k, the only thing that was talked was whether it was the biggest bubble in history or not and (if it is) when it's going to burst. Now that it went up to 20k and went back down to 9k, it looks more of a bubble than not.

I'd like to hear what forum people say.
Bitcoin is gonna rise again and this for sure and if talking about 3rd and 4th generation coins then you should know that bitcoin is still more in demand and even has a higher value. Looking at the circumstances you could say that Bitcoin is a bubble , but only if we talk about last few days , otherwise i personally don't believe that it is a bubble. You should always look any situation from a positive point of view as now you with the drop in price you could buy more btc and when it rises back you would have more profit. Reaching 20k is easy for bitcoin as it will reach new level of heights this year .
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:20:42 PM

We all know that bitcoin has volatile features and one thing more that bitcoin fall down is the transaction fees. But if they fix that problem maybe bitcoin hits $20000+. So better holding your bitcoin today, if tomorrow will reach that price then sell it.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:27:04 PM

I like how everyone is still positive and optimistic about bitcoin. Yes, indeed, bitcoin surely will go back again on track and reach 20k$ in a matter of short time. As a matter of fact, bitcoin is unpredictable and always in fluctuated movements. People should not lose faith in bitcoin.

Personally, I believe that bitcoin has a really prosperous future if the problems of the high transactions fees are solved, thus people will be happier than ever. I believe in both bitcoin and bitcoin users. I will never stop supporting it.
KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:10:42 PM

It is plenty of companies who lost more than 30 - 50 percent of their total value and they are still in here. They recovered back again and no one knows how.

The same happens with bitcoin, it will recover eventually at some point. It is going up again.
Every market like stocks commodities Interest rates etc see corrections upto 75 % which doesn't mean that they will not go back up higher and history proves otherwise.  These corrections in fact are healthy. There can be many many factors behind these moves. 

SheepSuit

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:51:45 PM

This is just a consolidation phase in my opinion. Bitcoin will make a big move up, just because of the limited supply and the massive interest. However, it may take a few months to really take off again.

LexLuther

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:27:35 AM

Yes.  It will just be a matter of time.  We will have corrections - and that is normal.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Bounty]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:46:10 AM

I think its very posibble to happen, now that its only 1st month of the year and too early to become hopeless.  I bet before the year 2018 overs, The price of bitcoin will smoothly reach the $20K before the year ends.

Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:02:02 PM

I am also optimistic that we can see bitcoin to hit that 20K mark. There is even an analysis that it will spike up to 50K at the end of year 2018. You know that there will be sunshine after these cloudy days. The sun will always appear after the storm.  Smiley
pinggoki

Activity: 1540
Merit: 418

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:46:44 PM

I think its very posibble to happen, now that its only 1st month of the year and too early to become hopeless.  I bet before the year 2018 overs, The price of bitcoin will smoothly reach the $20K before the year ends.
Indeed, be optimistic bitcoin will touch 20,000$ again or even more before this year 2018 end. Bitcoin was so fluctuative hence, it is not possible for it to happen. Yet, day by day cryptocommunity is become larger and this means that the demand will rise same on its value. Always remember that don't panic and be wise on our decision because it might lead to our loss plus, have a trust on it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:54:10 PM

Indeed, be optimistic bitcoin will touch 20,000$ again or even more before this year 2018 end. Bitcoin was so fluctuative hence, it is not possible for it to happen. Yet, day by day cryptocommunity is become larger and this means that the demand will rise same on its value. Always remember that don't panic and be wise on our decision because it might lead to our loss plus, have a trust on it.
Yes and based on my analysis our target is now higher than 20,000$ which is 25,000$ as even though we just touched the 20,000$ marked it is now serving as out all time high. Right now we are going through a major volatility in which we are seeing Bitcoin's price go up from 12,000$ and go down to 9900$ which is really annoying at times as we the traders are playing with it for profit. Now the next question is of course when. But I don't have an exact answer for that as we are not yet at the end of this major wave.
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:57:47 PM

Of course maybe in near future I'll see bitcoin reach that 20k mark because we all know that bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency so there's a possibility of that kind of price to happen. And the year is just starting so there's a lot of good things to happen, so just relax, enjoy and don't panic whatever happens to bitcoin. Being updated on what's happening is one of the ways you can do to make a better income in the future, and lastly just hold your bitcoins and let bitcoin do the work in the next few months.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:11:23 PM

The year 2018 is still very long and the chances of a much higher rise are still very open. I also have a high sense of optimism to believe that the Bitcoin price increase could exceed the 20,000USD rate. Increasing trust in Bitcoin and also increasingly using Bitcoin in all financial transactions that we do then it can make Bitcoin prices increasing. This can not be denied because the increasing demand will give positive value to the development of Bitcoin.
Chandler32

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:14:19 PM

If ever Bitcoin reaches $20k, I hope that there is corresponding good news with it like the lightning network and such... Otherwise, there will be no back bone for the uptrend which is a potential danger.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:29:48 PM

The year 2018 is still very long and the chances of a much higher rise are still very open. I also have a high sense of optimism to believe that the Bitcoin price increase could exceed the 20,000USD rate. Increasing trust in Bitcoin and also increasingly using Bitcoin in all financial transactions that we do then it can make Bitcoin prices increasing. This can not be denied because the increasing demand will give positive value to the development of Bitcoin.
It is not just $20k but it can be doubled or tripled compare to what we are expecting. Yes, it is very long way before we will come up to that price again, so as soon as the price increase make sure that you have sold at least some part of your bitcoin so you can enjoy the fruit of your long waited price, and that time would be the time to celebrate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: