Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:17:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we ever see 20k+ again?  (Read 1929 times)
Gobeller

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:59:57 PM

People were saying the same stuff about bubbles and such back in July 2017 when the market dropped from 140b to 60b but then it jumped back to 180b in like a month.

No need to turn back to 2017, we should look at the upcoming year and the current year. Bitcoin can still get $30k and this is the reality. I'm analyzing the price move of bitcoin and litecoin.
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:12:25 PM

(I'm all-in in Bitcoin for the record) I don't want to be a pessimist but I'm kinda going in to that direction.

We all know crypto bled quite bad the past week. Because of bunch of government issues, futures contacts, unconfirmed transactions and what not... We all also know that Bitcoin is neither the fastest nor the safest crpto currency out. The 3rd generation coins are way more in demand and people are in talks of the 4th generation. I'm wondering if BTC will ever see the light of day.

Tether deposited another 400 million USD to BTC, and it's said this is the reason BTC had an upward movement. However, my perspective is a bit blurred and I can't help myself but get more pessimistic about it.

When Bitcoin was around 18k, the only thing that was talked was whether it was the biggest bubble in history or not and (if it is) when it's going to burst. Now that it went up to 20k and went back down to 9k, it looks more of a bubble than not.

I'd like to hear what forum people say.
I do believe that it still has the chance to again get close and reach the 20000-USD mark. But if this situation will continue for bitcoin or in short, if things will not be in favor for , we will need more patience or years. So for now we'll kist patiently wait and hold until its market price again rise and our profit to be bigger in the future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:53:34 PM

People were saying the same stuff about bubbles and such back in July 2017 when the market dropped from 140b to 60b but then it jumped back to 180b in like a month.

No need to turn back to 2017, we should look at the upcoming year and the current year. Bitcoin can still get $30k and this is the reality. I'm analyzing the price move of bitcoin and litecoin.
I just can not understand where such confident forecasts come from. To date, I think that many people understand that Bitcoin does not have the values ​​that it shows now. Perhaps it is the demand for Bitcoin that generates such a price. But there are still a lot of questions.
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:27:25 PM

Though we're around the price margin of $10000-$11000, I believe we're close to the $20000 mark. As the price has been already reached in the past, surely it'll reach the respective value and go forward marking new all time high value in an unexpected time same as that the price decline took place.
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:55:41 PM

Based on an article i have read last week, yes we will see bitcoin price reach $20,000 again. In fact it will subsequently surpass that value. Some experts anticipate an even more significant bullish trend. They think bitcoin will hit as much as $40 000 by mid-2018 due to a large number of institutional investors entering the market. Wow, this is something to look forward to.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:22:54 PM

Every market like stocks commodities Interest rates etc see corrections upto 75 % which doesn't mean that they will not go back up higher and history proves otherwise.  These corrections in fact are healthy. There can be many many factors behind these moves.  Bitcoin being the first crypto with early mover advantage and with improvements like Lightning Network in the works, Bitcoin will keep growing and will see new highs in the near future.
thats why most of bitcoin supporters along with those alts holder waiting for the lightning networks development and release since nothing can make difference from bitcoin towards the issues throwing towards this coin.hope it will be settled and let the btc to recover and grow more than the last pump
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:58:07 PM

(I'm all-in in Bitcoin for the record) I don't want to be a pessimist but I'm kinda going in to that direction.

We all know crypto bled quite bad the past week. Because of bunch of government issues, futures contacts, unconfirmed transactions and what not... We all also know that Bitcoin is neither the fastest nor the safest crpto currency out. The 3rd generation coins are way more in demand and people are in talks of the 4th generation. I'm wondering if BTC will ever see the light of day.

Tether deposited another 400 million USD to BTC, and it's said this is the reason BTC had an upward movement. However, my perspective is a bit blurred and I can't help myself but get more pessimistic about it.

When Bitcoin was around 18k, the only thing that was talked was whether it was the biggest bubble in history or not and (if it is) when it's going to burst. Now that it went up to 20k and went back down to 9k, it looks more of a bubble than not.

Corrections occur on every market. It's normal and good for the market. It's the same with Bitcoin. If there is a positive impulse this correction is over and the price will definitely increase. I think $ 20k is very much possible in the middle of the year.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jmlona

Activity: 279
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:03:49 PM

Based on an article i have read last week, yes we will see bitcoin price reach $20,000 again. In fact it will subsequently surpass that value. Some experts anticipate an even more significant bullish trend. They think bitcoin will hit as much as $40 000 by mid-2018 due to a large number of institutional investors entering the market. Wow, this is something to look forward to.

Do you have a link to said article? I'm always weary of trusting anything I read and prefer to make my own judgments, although there is sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy type thing that goes on in crypto, all the 'experts' predict price rises and so the small guys buy them up and push the price up, hence the prediction comes true.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs
Join Our ICO Now!  ≡  Whitepaper | One Pager
Twitter   Facebook    Youtube    Medium    Telegram    ANN Thread
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:26:39 PM

I think its very posibble to happen, now that its only 1st month of the year and too early to become hopeless.  I bet before the year 2018 overs, The price of bitcoin will smoothly reach the $20K before the year ends.
Indeed, be optimistic bitcoin will touch 20,000$ again or even more before this year 2018 end. Bitcoin was so fluctuative hence, it is not possible for it to happen. Yet, day by day cryptocommunity is become larger and this means that the demand will rise same on its value. Always remember that don't panic and be wise on our decision because it might lead to our loss plus, have a trust on it.

Many financial experts believe that Bitcoin will be over 20 thousand, and it will happen close to November-December 2018. I support their viewpoint.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:17:44 PM

remain optimistic, I believe bitcoin will again increase its price. although the bitcoin price movement is currently very slow movement because most people feel hesitant due to the news about the FUD mode issued by the Chinese government. but it certainly can be passed, because bitcoin is the most popular type of digital currency so there is always a correction of value every year.
ployfit

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:22:18 PM

I think its very posibble to happen, now that its only 1st month of the year and too early to become hopeless.  I bet before the year 2018 overs, The price of bitcoin will smoothly reach the $20K before the year ends.
Indeed, be optimistic bitcoin will touch 20,000$ again or even more before this year 2018 end. Bitcoin was so fluctuative hence, it is not possible for it to happen. Yet, day by day cryptocommunity is become larger and this means that the demand will rise same on its value. Always remember that don't panic and be wise on our decision because it might lead to our loss plus, have a trust on it.

Many financial experts believe that Bitcoin will be over 20 thousand, and it will happen close to November-December 2018. I support their viewpoint.

I honestly don't think this will take 9-10 months as you wrote down in your post. Value increase is not that slow in bitcoin generally.

We can see $20k+ within 3 months if the market doesn't collapse.
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 01:39:18 PM

Bitcoin is new.

Buy and HODL while you still can get a good chunk!

spot on Mr K. long time no see.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:08:19 PM

I honestly don't think this will take 9-10 months as you wrote down in your post. Value increase is not that slow in bitcoin generally.

We can see $20k+ within 3 months if the market doesn't collapse.
We do have our own perception when bitcoin will rise again, though it will take some time since people around are still giving some negative news
which making some weak holders to panic and keep selling what they have in their pockets, but those who already in this business for quite some time
are positive that bitcoin will regain its value and will achieve a new height, personally I think it will take some 3-5 months and we will begin to see the
value to start moving forward, just be patient and be positive as always.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:43:38 PM

We will see the price of 20+. But what does that change? Do you think that it will immediately sell their bitcoins? No. I'm sure after that people will wait 30+, then 40+. So I don't understand why so many people are interested in the price. We should be able to survive at any price bitcoin. This is the main task of every user of bitcoin.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:23:08 PM

The price of bitcoin begin to rise in mid-year and because of the huge increase last year it ain't possible that before the 2018 ends bitcoin  will be $20 000 again. In fact, the price could be bigger than that because many establishments and businesses are planning to add bitcoin as payment method.

Honestly it is not impossible for bitcoin to surpass the expected price of $20 000 because as long as many people uses and the demand increases, the price will grow as well.

francis2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:31:24 AM

As of present, i dont think the price of Bitcoin is able to return to $20,000, because of the sharp drop in Bitcoin prices that has put confidence into investors, this will probably take a long time to recover. However, I think in middle of 2018 may be close to $20,000 price would be reached again.

I agree with you. It will be difficult to get back to the level of 20k $. It may take some time. I do not think the price will grow as fast as last year. At the end of the year maybe it will be around 20-25k $.
Bitcoin is very volatile, so I do not think we are going to get such a low price, in fact I think that price is not going too happen, we either remain more or less at this price for a long time or we reach higher new all time highs, personally I think we may reach 35k or 40k once we get a deadline from the devs about developments currently happening in bitcoin.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:03:07 AM

Of course BTC will ever see the light of day, we have to be optimistic for that.
BTC will definitely return to $ 20k for 2018, but month and day I also don`t know for sure.

If we can all make mass purchases, it's possible that bitcoin price growth will occur.
But for now, I can only recommend 'Let's make a positive speculation about bitcoin' so bitcoin will again gain 'trust', in the eyes of the people especially the world.

Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:14:44 AM

If we look at bitcoin’s price through the past years. The price are usually low on its first few months. Like what we’re experiencing now. And now is not the right time for us to see $20k maybe because it’s still in recovering stage. But still, there is a high possibility that bitcoin could reach its $20k mark again. I’m guessing by mid-year or maybe later this 2018.
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1414

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 03:36:40 AM

The price of bitcoin begin to rise in mid-year and because of the huge increase last year it ain't possible that before the 2018 ends bitcoin  will be $20 000 again. In fact, the price could be bigger than that because many establishments and businesses are planning to add bitcoin as payment method.

Honestly it is not impossible for bitcoin to surpass the expected price of $20 000 because as long as many people uses and the demand increases, the price will grow as well.

Business would support Bitcoin if it was more capable basically, thats the current problem.   Its possible BTC got too far ahead of itself relative to actual trade done.    The very obvious drawback to excessive transaction fees is the usage is not expanding at the rate the price can justify, its overblown.

20,000 is easily surpassed if they solve the negatives that are holding back BTC.     A obvious point to that gain would be the fall in value for US Dollar over the last year, this is the worlds reserve currency held by billions of people.

If only a small amount of those holders seek alternatives such as Bitcoin then we can see double the ATH of 20,000.    Confidence counts considerably and so far BTC has not done itself any favours by restricting the spread of bitcoin by common population.
  Speculators and big business is not enough to drive the price, those people are not the backbone to higher pric.  The worlds largest companies revolve around the simple sale of such things as a can of Coke and that level of commerce needs to be done in BTC.   If bitcoin wont handle it then another crypto will break through and take the trade away.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:55:02 AM

Dont be on hurry or rush. Just be patient at all. Who knows, the price will and can get boom again after a days or month. Bitcoin is very unpredictable so we just have to wait for the great sucess of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: