Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:02:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we ever see 20k+ again?  (Read 1929 times)
Lionel

Activity: 613
Merit: 305

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:13:29 PM

(I'm all-in in Bitcoin for the record) I don't want to be a pessimist but I'm kinda going in to that direction.

We all know crypto bled quite bad the past week. Because of bunch of government issues, futures contacts, unconfirmed transactions and what not... We all also know that Bitcoin is neither the fastest nor the safest crpto currency out. The 3rd generation coins are way more in demand and people are in talks of the 4th generation. I'm wondering if BTC will ever see the light of day.

Tether deposited another 400 million USD to BTC, and it's said this is the reason BTC had an upward movement. However, my perspective is a bit blurred and I can't help myself but get more pessimistic about it.

When Bitcoin was around 18k, the only thing that was talked was whether it was the biggest bubble in history or not and (if it is) when it's going to burst. Now that it went up to 20k and went back down to 9k, it looks more of a bubble than not.

I'd like to hear what forum people say.

My estimate for this year is a peak at $25k and probably $30k , and $50 next year;
and no it's not a bubble nor a Ponzi, as this asset has an actual and important use for society and technology, it's not like the infamous Tulip that was useless and its value were not justified.

What do you mean by all-in?
You invested all your life savings in it?
It is discouraged, even if BTC will certainly go up.

You should invest what you can afford to lose, to avoid panics.
When the price drops, you should think that you can keep living even if you lose that money, and for that to happen you should have only invested less than 50% of your life savings.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:41:48 PM

Obviously, we will ever see Bitcoin 20k+ again. Bitcoin an not be dead.  Now its price is very low, it does not mean that the prices will not increase. But it is true that Bitcoin's prices will be back very soon. We need to wait patiently.

Well, staying positive isn't a bad idea Cheesy though i agree. We most likely will break that ath somewhere in the future, hopefully this year. This is a cycle that's happened several times in the past and another thing is that bitcoin is already here to stay. No matter what's going on and how bad things are right now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:45:28 PM

Obviously, we will ever see Bitcoin 20k+ again. Bitcoin an not be dead.  Now its price is very low, it does not mean that the prices will not increase. But it is true that Bitcoin's prices will be back very soon. We need to wait patiently.
We have no choice but to wait, because Bitcoin has no alternative. If Bitcoin had an alternative, I could have invested in it. There is always a word I say; 'Supporting Bitcoin means supporting technology'

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:20:29 PM

We have no choice but to wait, because Bitcoin has no alternative. If Bitcoin had an alternative, I could have invested in it. There is always a word I say; 'Supporting Bitcoin means supporting technology'

Agree, if we really support bitcoin we should do it wholeheartedly, bitcoin support is tantamount to supporting technological advances, bitcoin is the future, in the future we will all really use bitcoin or cryptocurrency as the main currency.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:30:19 PM

Well I guess we have a lot of alts and there are some who has a better technology. Though bitcoin no doubt is the most popular and the pioneer in cryptocurrency therefore, it is liked by many. Till now it is unbeatable but it never mean that it don't have competitors. In current situation people can't switch to the alternatives but once it's price goes up to the level it was, again the transaction fee and confirmation time will be a challenge for it. I think people will definitely shift to a more sophisticated technology. The technology we support is blockchain and developers are already working on it to bring a better currency with a modified blockchain, which could work well than the bitcoin.   
icopir

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:53:21 PM

it is very difficult to predict such a price, but I believe that bitcoin will recover and most likely we will not see such a price, but nevertheless it should please us
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:47:53 AM

I think we can, but here is the exact time when it will be hard to say that it will come by the end of this year
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:05:39 PM

Im very positif about it, even we can reach 40k-60k this year

Curious, what makes you such a great optimist? However, I am not a pessimistic guy as well and I have a belief that BTC can finally reach 20 thousand again.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:47:38 PM

(I'm all-in in Bitcoin for the record) I don't want to be a pessimist but I'm kinda going in to that direction.

We all know crypto bled quite bad the past week. Because of bunch of government issues, futures contacts, unconfirmed transactions and what not... We all also know that Bitcoin is neither the fastest nor the safest crpto currency out. The 3rd generation coins are way more in demand and people are in talks of the 4th generation. I'm wondering if BTC will ever see the light of day.

Tether deposited another 400 million USD to BTC, and it's said this is the reason BTC had an upward movement. However, my perspective is a bit blurred and I can't help myself but get more pessimistic about it.

When Bitcoin was around 18k, the only thing that was talked was whether it was the biggest bubble in history or not and (if it is) when it's going to burst. Now that it went up to 20k and went back down to 9k, it looks more of a bubble than not.

I'd like to hear what forum people say.

First of all, you don't feel pessimist on bitcoin price reduce. Now bitcoin price is circulatory in up and down. I am not sure but i rely on it that in coming time you will see the changes in bitcoin price and this change will be good for us, and you will see and feel happy because in coming time bitcoin will be come at $20000 again.    

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:15:41 PM

If daily candle closes above 9200 level i am all in to bitcoin again. It will go over 20k in a month.
Keep attention on daily candle and watch for a break out over 9200 level. We are going to 20k soon.
thecodebear

Activity: 2086
Merit: 813

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:41:52 PM

Obviously we'll see over $20k again, likely this year.

After the long Bitcoin winter that was 2014, 2015, and 2016, Bitcoin finally sprung out into the world in 2017. I would not be surprised if in a few years we look back on the 2017 - 2020 time period as the rise of Bitcoin from obscurity to global acceptance ($1000 to possibly well into the six figures), with only brief bear markets that in hindsight seem insignificant (including the one we just went through).

I think we're finally at the point of no return. After missing out on the huge gains last year financial firms are gearing up to enter the crypto space in the next 6 months according to an article that came out today in which 20% of financial firms surveyed said they are getting crypto trading up and running in the next 6 months. If big firms plus another onslaught of personal money comes flowing into bitcoin it could make last years rise look absolutely tiny comparatively. In the way that 2013 now barely looks like a bump on the charts 2017 may look that way by 2020.
altercreed

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:57:15 PM

If time will be favorable to bitcoin and let bitcoin grow before this year ends, then a 20K$ is possible to reach or to break and as people and more investors see that bitcoin is rising, it also be a reason for them to invest.

winterland

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:42:29 AM

If we look at bitcoin’s price through the past years. The price are usually low on its first few months. Like what we’re experiencing now. And now is not the right time for us to see $20k maybe because it’s still in recovering stage. But still, there is a high possibility that bitcoin could reach its $20k mark again. I’m guessing by mid-year or maybe later this 2018.
We are going to see the price of 20,000 dollars again I'm not worried about that but to think that we are going to see that price in the middle of the year or even at the end of this year seems to be very unlikely to me, as a long term holder I do not mind if we see that price until 2019 or 2020 I'm fine with that, but there are people that are waiting for that price to come a lot sooner because it seems they cannot afford to hold for that long.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:55:57 AM

I think it will happen soon, Bitcoin has discounted for 5 months and it's been a long time, cash flow on the market is piling up some bitcoin and altcoin top 10. That's a good sign, i have Strong belief is that we will see the market again in June. Hope so.
headache1327

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:17:57 PM

You can see that in every year January is the most unsuccessful month with respect to increment in rates of cryptocurrency but as the April starts rates start increasing and it goes up with rest of year and if we suppose the same trend this year then yes we will again see 20k+.
icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:37:07 AM

in this we should not doubt we will see such a price, but we need to give bitcoin for this time so that he can recover after the failures
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:57:33 PM

It's very unpredictable that even experts cannot foresee the events on bitcoin because it literally depends on the people's demand to the market, last years highest value approx. I think we  are going to  see it  again before the year 2018 will end like what happened last year.

Sometimes the demand is not everything in here, i think that bitcoin will come back to it's all time high, but it will take some time until we can see those prices again.

Probably we are gonna start seeing bitcoin over $15k by the end of the year, and at $20k at the Q1 of 2019.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
faatipoke

Activity: 321

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:05:54 PM

This topic is created in January where the hopes for 2018 were too low. I strongly believe that we will see new all time highes above 20k in 2018. There are lots of good news fundamentally, and I do believe that we have found the dip technically during the last one quarter. Second half this year will be extreme

FUD Expert

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:09:42 AM

We will see it again on the 3rd quarter of this year or the last quarter just like before where people start receiving their bonuses so they can invest on bitcoin again.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:35:39 AM

We will see it again on the 3rd quarter of this year or the last quarter just like before where people start receiving their bonuses so they can invest on bitcoin again.
well, hopefully it really comes true. In fact, the price of bitcoin is now back up again. if the bitcoin price reaches $ 15k in July, there is a good chance we can see the $ 20k price this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: