Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:30:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices dropped, should you buy?  (Read 1090 times)
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:09:33 PM

I think you should buy. Whenever a coin or a stock price dips it is generally sound and logical to buy. of course, you dont yet if it is the ultimate bottom or if it will dip some more but from a high price down to a low price it is very sound to buy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:14:47 PM

If you believe in the potential of Bitcoin and appreciate the advice of experts, you should not be too worried when the price of Bitcoin down but the fun again right. At reduced prices you can use cash to buy more at cheaper rates. when each Bitcoin increase too much or too deep, it is not too worried.

This has already been said more than dozens of times in here, if you really trust on it. JUST BUY, otherwise do not do it because you can buy in an all time high, and you can risk all your money

I am not buying anymore, in fact, the last time that i bought some bitcoin was on December the 10th, when it was at $11,000 if i am not wrong.

I still believe in the future of bitcoin. The value of bitcoin is really fluctuating from very high to very low. And I still think there is nothing wrong with buying and investing in bitcoin now. But it is really important that you should always do some research first before investing on anything just like what you would do with any kind of investment. Doing so would make you more confident in making decisions on your investments.

CyNotes

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:16:37 PM

You should buy bitcoin now until the price goes slower. You can buy bitcoin at the price of 11000$ now. You can buy at this lower rates because after couple of months, it will pump and rise the price.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:31:27 AM

You should buy bitcoin now until the price goes slower. You can buy bitcoin at the price of 11000$ now. You can buy at this lower rates because after couple of months, it will pump and rise the price.
What makes you think that the price of bitcoin will rise in a couple of months,with the regulations coming up, i think that we will see more slip up in the price and we will see more corrections every now and then,the market wont go up all the time,the market will stabilize for a while and people will book their profit.If you want to you can enter bitcoin irrespective of the price.
ryan2018

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:35:42 AM

Bitcoin prices have started to fall since early January is due to the regulation of the Chinese government and south korea. We know that fundamentally the price of bitcoin will still increase beyond the highest figure that occurred in December 2017. So now is the right time to invest our funds into bitcoin  Cool
Bukx

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:40:11 AM

If you believe in the potential of Bitcoin and appreciate the advice of experts, you should not be too worried when the price of Bitcoin down but the fun again right. At reduced prices you can use cash to buy more at cheaper rates. when each Bitcoin increase too much or too deep, it is not too worried. Because I knows the potential of Bitcoin is how big. How about you? Please comment below and do not forget to share the article if it is useful.
BTC BTC BTC Smiley

In my side, i think this is very good to buy bitcoin and lso altcoin because the price is drop very dip.
But i dont know for someone else because we have different thought. So be wise before buy bitcoin or altcoin amd make sure you follow your thought so you wiĺl not blame anyone.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:19:16 AM

if you have enough money then it is the right time to buy...because for me i have a high hope that bitcoin will regain its price after the dropping...

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:39:16 AM

Actually yes, the price for bitcoins is much below now but i think it will go more down and that will be the good time to purchase bitcoins in a good number. The unclear statement from south korea is really creating a FUD which is constantly making the price of bitcoins go down. Hope the results from the south Korea government come positive so that bitcoins can again gain the importance of their high price in the minds of investors.
xDsoGood

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:41:38 AM

Yes, I will buy but i will not risk all my money just my extras. If you buy now you might get a chance to get higher or bigger value. I think soon bitcoin will regain the high value like last December. Maybe two weeks from now it will increase rapidly like last time.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:48:43 AM

Yes at this time it is highly recommended to buy bitcoin because the price is down and very profitable if investing in bitcoin. but for me not enough money to buy bitcoin for now.

Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:57:51 AM

If you believe in the potential of Bitcoin and appreciate the advice of experts, you should not be too worried when the price of Bitcoin down but the fun again right. At reduced prices you can use cash to buy more at cheaper rates. when each Bitcoin increase too much or too deep, it is not too worried. Because I knows the potential of Bitcoin is how big. How about you? Please comment below and do not forget to share the article if it is useful.
BTC BTC BTC Smiley

If i have huge amount of money i will not doubt to invest all of it in bitcoin, like you i see a huge potential and bright future in bitcoin, if i have a money right now i will invest now before i regret.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:27:03 AM

Ever since I'm into the cryptocurrency I experienced 2 big going downs. I am not afraid of this one, i think it is normal. You should totally buy if you can afford
I think this is the right time for those people who want to invest in bitcoin ,buy now while the price is down and i'm pretty sure that sooner or later the price will goes high again.

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:09:16 PM

BTC BTC BTC Smiley

This is common rule when the prices of coins dropped it is good time to buy coins as much as possible. So I adhere the same strategy. That’s why now I am buying bitcoins and some altcoins also.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:18:38 PM

In my opinion, it is the best time for investment. Bitcoin is a coin that which has a lot of potential. Value is not so bad. Price will increase with short possible of time. Bitcoin will recover it's price very soon. Buy and hold Bitcoin. Don't be panic with the price of it. Bitcoin will reach on good value soon.
genesis53

Activity: 522
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:23:12 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 04:33:39 PM by genesis53

Yes for me you should buy bitcoin and still good for investment, but not all your money. Some people lost confidence in bitcoin because of some problem in congestion, high transaction fees, and transaction speed but I think it's normal because many people use bitcoin. I believe the developers will surely make an intelligent move to solve these some issues.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:25:51 PM

The price is down to 8k. Many experts have identified. I think you should consider. that's just my guess. However. if bitcoin about 8k you should buy the whole property you have. Maybe it will fly up to $ 20000 very soon. There will be good news from bitcoin
sjefdeklerk

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

SODL

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:46:35 PM

Yes. Look at the sun, it's golden, it's round, it's like a bitcoin. The sun ALWAYS goes up, so bitcoin will ALWAYS go up too. Now take a mortgage on your house, a loan on your car, bring your TV to the pawn shop, take student loans, maximize your credit card and BUY BTC. BUY BUY BUY because it will ALWAYS go up, just like the sun ! Remember that very well, it's THE proof that Bitcoin will ALWAYS go up!! You can not LOSE !
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:19:47 PM

That’s why now I am buying bitcoins and some altcoins also.
Buying altcoins is pretty much only viable if you look to bank on short term movements. If Bitcoin shows up with lightning network, the purpose of nearly all the altcoins in this industry will then be largely gone.

Altcoins won't have the advantage of offering "cheaper and faster" confirmations anymore, which will make a lot people flow back into Bitcoin's ecosystem. It's a logical happening, really, and one that makes sense.

Bitcoin as we speak is a solid long term investment, which can't be said about altcoins with the aforementioned in mind. It's up to people to make that decision for tthemselves, but at least think about it in a serious manner.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
cryptorampage

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:29:51 PM

Yes i think this time highly recommended to buy bitcoin. But don't put all your eggs in one baskets . If you a volume of fund , you can just divide and invest the extra. It may be a safer and witty investment.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:24:39 PM

When the price of bitcoin is low, it is the best oppurtunity to buy. Because at the end, when you sell it, you must have a profit so the time that you held it is not just a waste.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: