Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:11:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices dropped, should you buy?  (Read 1090 times)
desanti

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:03:12 AM

why not, this is the choice to make an investment, if the price goes down, because I believe the price will keep going up then I should buy it as much as possible and I do not feel worried and afraid to buy bitcoin, because I know the potential bitcoin in depsn will be very good

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:05:06 AM

Yes of course you should buy now

They have been telling you here since the prices stated to drop below $19,000 and some people just
don't get it do they

Sell the kitchen sink, you don't need it anyway and get in whilst you still can because this is the last dip before
prices hit $100k

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:12:31 AM

If you believe the BTC is still will rise, so you should buy it, because the BTC gradually obtained the recognition from all countries now, and thunder network will solve the problem of the BTC congestion, so the price of the BTC will rise further.

The problem is that most people in here are just in here for making money - purposes. If they see a decrease, they will sell everything for sure. That is why they are always so scared and they are afraid of buying because of possible crashes.

I think afraid when the price goes down is a natural thing because they are risking their money for investing in bitcoin. but if they are confident in bitcoin they will not see the price go down as a bad thing for the bitcoin market. instead they think that it is the right time to buy bitcoin. I think the belief is in every user. you know that you believe in bitcoin or not. so if you believe you can buy now..
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:15:43 AM

If you believe the BTC is still will rise, so you should buy it, because the BTC gradually obtained the recognition from all countries now, and thunder network will solve the problem of the BTC congestion, so the price of the BTC will rise further.

The problem is that most people in here are just in here for making money - purposes. If they see a decrease, they will sell everything for sure. That is why they are always so scared and they are afraid of buying because of possible crashes.

A lot of people here are easily get affected by FUD specially those who are new to crypto currency world who bought bitcoin or other form of digital assets without too much knowledge of what they're going in to. It's better to research first before diving into anything without knowledge, you'll just end up losing a lot of money.  Smiley

Buying bitcoin at a dump price will allow you to gain higher profit in the future. Don't panic if you experienced some losses because of this situation in fact this is an opportunity that you should not missed. Newbie are too prone for making decisions through their weak emotions which not healthy to do so. If you really want to survived in a very volatile market then you should learn how to control your emotion and learn how to have more patient, study more about the market to gain your confidence in cryptomarket.
Amonk D. Shark

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:18:02 AM

BTC it's start for rally because break the resistance at 12.8k in tf4H it will raise 100k in the ends of 2018
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:14:07 AM

Since investing money always holds risks its natural to be worried but investors predicted they would gain profit but 100p% isn't certain so if you want to buy BTC now proceed with your own risk.

soll-moll

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:18:17 AM

Although the price of BTC fell a lot in the last few days, it has risen recently, so we can see that everyone has great confidence in BTC. Of course, I am also very confident about BTC, so I bought a few BTCs a few days ago.
Sumansharma

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:28:20 AM

Hello...

Just tell me one stupid reason not to buy it...

You're like saying that it felled on the starting price like 1$... Bro remember it started with nothing and reached beyond thousands of dollars..  So just buy who wants to buy...
Rupok365

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:34:45 AM

It can be used as a good opportunity to buy now. If the price that bitcoin had been a few days ago was actually very painful. The price is a little lower. Whether it is for the future.
ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:39:09 AM

Wait till $2,000
Investors who believe in the long-term appreciation of the value of bitcoin, use price drops to buy more bitcoin. While it is extremely difficult to “time the market”, i.e. buy just after a price drop and just before a price rally, steep price drops allow bitcoin investors to add to their holdings at better price levels than if they were to simply keep buying during a bull market.....If you are one of the people that believe that bitcoin will take its place as an internationally recognised global currency and will, therefore, continue to appreciate in value over time, then you should consider any drop in a price as a good opportunity to buy bitcoin.

bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:05:04 AM

Yes, you can buy bitcoin right now. Looking at the market today, the value of the currency is rising. Bitcoins also rose slightly. You should buy it if you feel it will be profitable. I think many people still worry about value. But if you wait this will make you regret. I think it will increase sharply in the future so you should buy now

Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:07:02 AM

Bitcoin price drop is a good opportunity for anyone to acquire more bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin still top the list and despite othe price drop it can still recover so stay holding and buy more if you can afford it.
asawaq23

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:11:22 AM

The question there is are you willing to take a risk when the price of Bitcoin dropped? If you want to be a successful investor you will take a risk. But you should study first how the flow of this crypto in the market. Don't be panic if the price goes down. As long as there are investors who willing to take a risk for the long term profit, I'm sure Bitcoins price will going up.
procopiapao

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:02:02 AM

If you are willing to take risk, it is a great opportunity for you to buy bitcoin. Some of the investors do the same. When price dropped, they take it as an advantage and should not be worried about it. Since the bitcoin varies values everytime.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:08:00 AM

That is actually a good opportunity. Many of my colleagues have regretted not investing in BTC when the price was only around 1000$, especially when BTC reached it's peak price of 20 grand. Risk has always been the other side of investing, it's always there. However, there is great profit. It is recommended hat you study the movement of other coins so you can invest in them too. Not only BTC, many are already doing that, and it's guaranteed to rise up again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:20:31 AM

I think at the moment it is not a good idea to buy bitcoin. Because its price has increased to $ 12,000 and I think this will be a reasonable price for bitcoin.
I am counting on the price of bitcoin and other atlcoins to invest in it. I always look for coin altcoins in addition to the top 10 and I think these are the most profitable and least risky altcoins. You can lose some money but in good times you get a lot of money.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:23:56 AM

Those who have managed to make purchases at the level of $ 8800 have earned a gain of close to 30%. Some altcoins earned 50%, but I am still afraid of sudden price movements. Everything must have natural, Bitcoin's natural price movements as well.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Lookjoz

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:28:37 AM

It's true this time bitcoin down, but it's still quite expensive if we Rupiah right, and most importantly if we want to buy we must think mature mature, but I personally if there is more funds I buy bitcoin because it is not stale, it will benefit .
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:31:27 AM

If I had extra money then I will definitely buy bitcoin when it drops. I believe the potential of bitcoin and will give me huge profit for long term.
Chandler32

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:32:19 AM

Buy every dip, although I don't this this was the last dip for Bitcoin just yet... More opportunities to buy again in the near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: