Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:00:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices dropped, should you buy?  (Read 1090 times)
itsmeram

Activity: 212
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:28:31 PM

If you believe the BTC is still will rise, so you should buy it, because the BTC gradually obtained the recognition from all countries now, and thunder network will solve the problem of the BTC congestion, so the price of the BTC will rise further.

The problem is that most people in here are just in here for making money - purposes. If they see a decrease, they will sell everything for sure. That is why they are always so scared and they are afraid of buying because of possible crashes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:34:35 PM

yes i buy always btc when price correction start . i observe it and hold my coins becuase i know when price correction happen that time is the perfect time for all coin buy
teejaymuna

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 09:35:28 PM

Now that the BTC price has dropped, it is better to invest now. Price drops like this do not come very often. We've heard stories of people on this platform wishing they had invested when the BTC price was much lower. Now is another chance for more people to take advantage of.
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:35:59 PM

If you believe in the potential of Bitcoin and appreciate the advice of experts, you should not be too worried when the price of Bitcoin down but the fun again right. At reduced prices you can use cash to buy more at cheaper rates. when each Bitcoin increase too much or too deep, it is not too worried. Because I knows the potential of Bitcoin is how big. How about you? Please comment below and do not forget to share the article if it is useful.
BTC BTC BTC Smiley

At this point that bitcoin is starting to bump down you can start at buying it but for me it is too expensive to buy today but if you wait atlesst a month I believe that its price will be much lower than todays price.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:37:26 PM

Of course it is a good idea to buy BTC when the price has dropped. The question is if it has dropped enough or if it will drop more. To catch the bottom is the mission, but catching a falling knife is quite a dangerous task.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:40:27 PM

Of course it is a good idea to buy BTC when the price has dropped. The question is if it has dropped enough or if it will drop more. To catch the bottom is the mission, but catching a falling knife is quite a dangerous task.
Thsi is the most thing that a lot of people might think of cause they believe and think that the way on how does the bitcoin might fall ir dropped for has more on it so the concept on this kind of situation are the more thing to think and made a good decision for.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

braZZers123

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:48:42 PM

When the market is down, of course it's time to buy currency. In any case, you will be in a better position, only it may have to wait a bit.

●● BELIFEX.COM ●●
◆ Belifex Blockchain Solutions is Public Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Project & Fully Open-source  ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Youtube
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:00:05 PM

Simple logic when the price is low, BUY and when the price increased more than you bought it before then SELL. Believing in the potential of bitcoin is different when your goal is only to take profits. But that's the idea that we must give to the newbies out there. If you are for the tech, you are on the right way and you'll get a good journey in bitcoin but if you're for the profit only, you will easily end your trip.
If you're sure, I think you can buy and collect Bitcoin as much as possible. Always hope for the best, and be prepared for the worst. But I think Bitcoin will be fine. That's because we've seen this a lot, and Bitcoin is always up and down. But we will soon see and know that Bitcoin will rise above all the shortcomings that occur today. I hope I can collect Bitcoin as much as I can while there is still time. So if there is a sudden increase in prices, I can get a lot of profit then. I guess you know what I mean and now the choice depends on you.
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:57:09 PM

If you believe in the potential of Bitcoin and appreciate the advice of experts, you should not be too worried when the price of Bitcoin down but the fun again right. At reduced prices you can use cash to buy more at cheaper rates. when each Bitcoin increase too much or too deep, it is not too worried. Because I knows the potential of Bitcoin is how big. How about you? Please comment below and do not forget to share the article if it is useful.
BTC BTC BTC Smiley

You should always be looking to buy the lows and sell the highs. The best traders would already have bought in at 9/10k but it doesn't mean it's too late now to buy more bitcoin. I am sure that within a month, at most, we will see the price back in the region of 15-20k. Perhaps even higher.
I would purchase as much Bitcoin as I can purchase now because the price is going up. It was around $10,000.00 earlier.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Man From The Future

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:06:03 PM

Yes,  that's right. When the bitcoin price is dropping,  it's the best time to buy it.
You should know that if you buy bitcoin when it gets to its low price you will absolutely get a big profit next time.
Bitcoin is going to rise back and hit $20,000. What are you waiting for?

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Mahiyaing rosas

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:19:45 PM

For me when bitcoin price dropped it's the best time for buying. We know that bitcoin price get high and fluctuates. But it is just for temporary only if the price get dropped we must buy, because when it get high again we will get big profit in bitcoin.
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:24:19 PM

Yes of course!. It is the best time to buy bitcoin because the price is low. So if i buy now, after a few months it will increase as welln and i will earn more profits of it.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:32:29 PM

For me when bitcoin price dropped it's the best time for buying. We know that bitcoin price get high and fluctuates. But it is just for temporary only if the price get dropped we must buy, because when it get high again we will get big profit in bitcoin.
Yes.So we should not worry if the price falls down because its a great chance for us investors to keep on buying bitcoin depending on our funds in the wallet.Then after some time for sure the price will rise up again slowly reaching its height,so if we plan to sell it make sure we can make a bigger profit through selling it in a high and profitable price.

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:39:55 PM

Yes be is a good time to buy and I hope you did because I just went and looked and bitcon went up by 15% recently and is sitting at a good price now and I believe we will just see it go up even more then that. I knew bitcoin would recover so now is the time to buy and take advantage of it.

eastface

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:00:45 AM

The best time at the falls to bay Bitcoin. Leave for long time investment,the price is falling not the first time,relax. Am sey - yes.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:31:43 AM

If you believe the BTC is still will rise, so you should buy it, because the BTC gradually obtained the recognition from all countries now, and thunder network will solve the problem of the BTC congestion, so the price of the BTC will rise further.

The problem is that most people in here are just in here for making money - purposes. If they see a decrease, they will sell everything for sure. That is why they are always so scared and they are afraid of buying because of possible crashes.

A lot of people here are easily get affected by FUD specially those who are new to crypto currency world who bought bitcoin or other form of digital assets without too much knowledge of what they're going in to. It's better to research first before diving into anything without knowledge, you'll just end up losing a lot of money.  Smiley
Ephermo

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:34:03 AM

You could be late for the big gain! But this price is good too.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:40:01 AM

Everytime the btc price dropped, i think of it as an opportunity to buy more btc because it will rise again anyway. Just like what happened recently, bitcoin price dropped to $11k but now slowly increasing and reach $12k and still increasing.

Ray3z

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:46:06 AM

BTC BTC BTC Smiley

The always best way to buy bitcoin is when its lower price like this.
The recent price is low but i think we need to know where the price goes first before decide to buy or not. Looking the price chart pattern as reference will make us more confident to buy or not.
Nitroali
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

#41 Haga

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 12:55:13 AM

I think bitcoin will have a new falls under 10K because people are worried about china and South korea ban .
In the future will rise sure at 20k.

😁
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: