Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:01:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to Cashout  (Read 558 times)
Liberdy (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 12:27:09 PM

Hello.

I am new to this world and made nice profit. What's the best way to cash out?

Thanks,
L//
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:37:38 PM

Hello.

Thanks,
L//

I thinknit varies from country to country. Each local wallet has different ways of cashing out. In our country, you can either cash out through banks or remitance services.
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:40:54 PM

There are a lot of opportunities that are already working. This is an ordinary market, someone buys and sells someone. Now there is a large number of service projects. Such as ATM. These are ordinary ATMs.
coinminter22

Activity: 30
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:41:51 PM

Pitching in because I also would like to know these ways to cash out on bitcoin and altcoins for what notttt
Asmus003

Activity: 476
Merit: 113

World-bounty.com

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 12:46:15 PM

It depends on the country. In Ukraine the best way is local exchange Kuna. For Russia - Yobit+Qivi. Also is "bestchange" for Ukraine/Russia, but they have high fee.

World-bounty.com         Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти нa pyccкoм языкe                                 
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                                                   
Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти кaмпaний нa pyccкoм языкe. Удoбный кaлeндapь бayнти, тaблицa для мoнитopингa, выбopкa пo видaм зaдaний. Oбyчeниe. Пocтoяннoe paзвитиe caйтa.
cryptomagnate

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:48:45 PM

Hello.

Thanks,
L//

You are fresh to this forum what you actually need is patience to wait to learn the robes. Please there are different exchanges where you cash out your money. keep trying and cheer up buddy. Maybe you have heard of  https:// EtherDelta.com . You can try your luck there.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:49:20 PM

As already mentioned, it depends on your country. Make sure to check tax codes unless you want to lose all your profits in fines or worse (prison).

Also, it's generally not a good idea to go "all out" just like it's a bad idea to go "all in".
Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 12:50:25 PM

Hello.

Thanks,
L//
The information in your post is a bit sketchy. You may want to tell us on what platform (Exchange or Gaming site) you made the profit so that we can rightly advise you. But generally, two things are involved when you want to cash out or withdraw your profits (that is if it's an exchange). One is the total amount you are cashing out as most exchanges set daily limits and second is your country of domicile and verification.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
randee888

Activity: 88
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:53:33 PM

Tricky questions, actually there lot of cashout option from cryptocurrency to fiat such as paypal, payeer, bankaccount even wire transfer is possible. Check your local exchanger first, wich country you are living. Sell it to anther person who want to buy is possible too.
frmracc

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:58:47 PM

Hello.

Thanks,
L//

Where do you from ? You can use coinbase and localbitcoins to cash out your coins into fiat or talk to people on your local boards and ask them "where do you guys usually cashout your coins into fiat?" In my country there is a trusted person who accept bitcoin and exchange it into fiat, so once i receive my payment i transfer my coins to him.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:01:22 PM

for me best way is localbitcoins. i don't like wire transfer cause of tax issues. So i choose localbitcoins to cashout.
you will try wire transfer through cex or bitstamp.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:08:47 PM

Hello.

Thanks,
L//
There are plenty ways to cash out but first, you should check on what is popular and simple in your local country since some cash out good for this country but bad for another country.
djessi

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:32:57 PM

Everyone has their own possibilities for withdrawal and it's already up to you and where you are. I for example translate received tokens on a stock exchange, I change on bitcoin or an etherium. Then I change the currency in the exchanger, which the exchanger takes to my bank account.
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 01:38:07 PM

Hello.

Thanks,
L//

Congratulations on this milestone . It actually depends on which coin you want to cash out , you can try on exchanges but like the rest, i will suggeat you invest a little of your profit

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:38:55 PM

Hello.

Thanks,
L//

Congratulations on this milestone . It actually depends on which coin you want to cash out , you can try on exchanges but like the rest, i will suggeat you invest a little of your profit
What milestone? He just joined lol
Davehad

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:39:22 PM

Depends on your coins/tokens and location.

coinbase - higher fees but is one way to get your cash out - depends on the amount of coins to make it worthwhile.
switch your tokens if need be at shapeshift.io
or invest at bittrex
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:42:59 PM

Hello.

Thanks,
L//
You should use the local exchange in your country as it's the easiest way to cash out, but if there's none then you can check localbitcoin, it's peer to peer trading and it's safe as long as you check the rating and don't release the fund until you receive the money. Don't forget to have a discussion with your tax consultant if the amount of money you are going to cash out is big as the bank most likely going to ask you the source of the money.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:43:56 PM

Hello.

Thanks,
L//

No offense. Do you already have you money to cash out thats you're already interested about cash out?
Anyway I think there are different ways in cashing out in different countries. In my country, the only way to cash out our money is through Coins.ph. This is the only wallet that we can convert bitcoin to peso. Now, in order to cash out, there is cebuanna, m'Lluilier, and of course my favorite ATM because it has no fee or sometimes it has but the fee is lower than other ways.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:00:54 PM

In the business world of course to withdraw funds is a fun and eagerly awaited, The cashout guide usually depends on the currency of your country..
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:14:38 PM

You have not mentioned that which exchange you are using and where you wan't to cash out because  every country have it's own laws regarding bitcoin cash out. You have to follow your country rules.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: