Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:57:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GREAT CRYPTO DEPRESSION  (Read 1110 times)
Zeneize

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:25:11 AM

DID EVERYONE SURVIVE THE GREAT CRYPTO DEPRESSION OF JAN 2018???

You have not been in cryptos for a long time, have you? A crypto-depression happened in 2014 and it has lasted a few years. January was a joke in comparison. Of course, if tomorrow everything tanks again, we may be heading against a bear market...

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
brokkoly

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:01:39 AM

Why do people react so unruly to fluctuations in the exchange rate? Last year in January, the situation was much worse and see what happened in 2017. I think that after some fluctuations the market will again go up.
Exactly. How we survived the previous depression, so we will survive this. To be honest, I would not call it even depression. After so rapid growth at the end of last year, this correction was expected
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:11:42 AM

Why do people react so unruly to fluctuations in the exchange rate? Last year in January, the situation was much worse and see what happened in 2017. I think that after some fluctuations the market will again go up.
Exactly. How we survived the previous depression, so we will survive this. To be honest, I would not call it even depression. After so rapid growth at the end of last year, this correction was expected
That is what I am thinking about.
Depression or not, I didn't panic at all.
I do regret that I should have bought more altcoins during this 'GREAT CRYPTO DEPRESSION '.
kryptokowalski

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:19:54 AM

I smiled when TRX went to .30 from .03 then frowned when it went to .06. While i should have cashed some out, at the same time i feel the market is just starting to grow thanks to more exposure to new currency
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:31:58 AM

It is called market correction, after a sudden burst of bullish investor, the market reverse from bullish to bearish due to the fact that many investor execute profit taking. It is pretty normal market movement and very certain that the it will recover. And if are very good trader there are many opportunities when the market is down.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 03:40:45 AM

It is an experience, makes one to understand the market and not to be panic when there is dip but  know when to invest and also cash out.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:44:10 AM

It's going to end soon. This year will be huge for altcoins and 3rd generation blockchains such as Cardano, Aion, and Aeternity.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Jelqings

Activity: 13
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:06:43 AM

To be honest depression is a serious thing,you shouldnt push yourself if the market is failing stop traing for a while you wont be depressed.Do something else go watch some movies,date your partner or friends,and comeback when the market has started to recover.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:49:25 AM

To be honest depression is a serious thing,you shouldnt push yourself if the market is failing stop traing for a while you wont be depressed.Do something else go watch some movies,date your partner or friends,and comeback when the market has started to recover.

That's what I do actually. I limit my hours of staying in front of my pc with my portfolio open or checking coinmarketcap for now. Looking at those reds longer will just push you to sell it.
VelVenueva

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:51:19 AM

I do not think that this was the GREAT crypto depression. I think that this will repeat in the near future a few times, because of all of the bad news from China and South Korea. If I have to be honest, while there are no regulations for the CRYPTO things like that will happen again in the near future.
tushkanych

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:55:18 AM

This "Great Depression" continues from year to year. Every year starting the restoration. The same will happen this year. Just look at old threads, look at the old graphics. The picture is everywhere one and the same.
martin0317

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:58:10 AM

Is it really the great depression of crypto world? The total market capitalization of  cryptoworld when bitcoin was almost $20000 is around 300,000,000 Billion Dollars the Total Market Cap now as i am typing this is $547,554,128,110. The history of bitcoin always have healthy correction and we need this so bad. Bitcoin value is even lowered to more than half. How can you say that we are in great depression now when we still have huge Market Capitalization.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:01:18 AM

Is it really the great depression of crypto world? The total market capitalization of  cryptoworld when bitcoin was almost $20000 is around 300,000,000 Billion Dollars the Total Market Cap now as i am typing this is $547,554,128,110. The history of bitcoin always have healthy correction and we need this so bad. Bitcoin value is even lowered to more than half. How can you say that we are in great depression now when we still have huge Market Capitalization.
You must have made a mistake here.
There were more than 16 million BTC in circulating, with a price of $20000, its market cap alone is over 300 billion already.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:51:52 PM

We need not panic, we believe in our faith.
I firmly believe that only temporary phenomenon, is the normal regulation of the market, will soon return to normal.
All we can do is wait patiently, give it time, and give you the expected profit.

I favorably agree with this opinion, I believe that wasn't even a depression either. The choice of words
used somehow enhances and exaggerates things a little bit. I think that was a deflation or dump, those
things are normal and for some it was evenly speculated that it conventionally occurs and was already
expected early this year. There really is no need to panic, I believe that was even an opportune time to
accumulate and purchase some coins since prices were down. It's gonna get better so let's be optimistic.
MrJake

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 01:55:39 PM

I don't agree about depression rather i'd like to consider it as a period where the prices stabilizes. We all know what happened in the last motnh of 2017 where BTC really sky rocketed after that it can be expected that the prices will fall just like any trend of anything that reaches its peak it needs to go back to its more stable value.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|[/center
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:08:07 PM

Why would you type all in caps anyway?
But for the questions yeah, im a survivor, i aint do cut lose, im even buy more when the price go down and hold it again. Cause i know the crypto world didnt crash just because 10% until 40% price fall. Just like last year in mid jan, it goes same like this year, after the price fall the price increaseing again until 3 or 5 times from before
I agree with you, I see from year to year the movement of bitcoin and altcoin always like this. so there's nothing we need to worry about. so if you want to trade you must be smart in analyzing the price. and when the price starts down there you can buy the coin
Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:21:35 PM

Nothing you can do but to survive anyway, give up and you will lose or continue hoping that crypto is going to rise once again especially for bitcoin then get back your investments. I think the most depressed during the low period of cryptocurrencies are those people who sell their belongings like houses just to invest and hoping they will gain large profits then suddenly drops crypto value, if that was me I think I'm freaking out until now, lucky for me I just invest right amount of money I also lost some investment but its fine acceptance is the best solution in every bad situation.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:22:32 PM

For sure some are also bloody selling their holdings as they panic when the price plummets down. Congratulations for those who hodl hard and stay strong despite all the odds. Hopefully we can find a good long days of crypto market bloom starting february.

NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:31:28 PM

THE GREAT CRYPTO DEPRESSION

you seem to be pretty new to this market Smiley

what you expereinced as a "depression" is a massive scale altcoin dump that happen each time bitcoin makes a major move which is very often these days. and altcoins being pumped they needed that large all over the place dumping anyways.
do not worry and do not get depressed too because this is a chance to buy more when the price goes down. and after the price drop will rise again many times more than before.

Tuan Kuan

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:33:48 PM

Oh sure,but i wasnt suffer depression you should try to atleast go out when the market bleeds,go out and watch some movies or smell some fresh flowers it will help you to forget whats happening in the market.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: