Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:32:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GREAT CRYPTO DEPRESSION  (Read 1110 times)
CaptainBezique

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:48:06 PM

Why do people begin to panic, as soon as a course a bit goes down? The same is perfect! You can purchase more chinks!

hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:49:41 PM

Well, January 2018 was a bit though to cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin. There is a big dump in the value of bitcoin when the this year starts. The value of some coins also gets dumped. But we don't have to worry about it because now is the great time to buy a lots of coins. This should be the time for us to invest to many altcoins we want. But please be mindful if these were really a nice choice as cryptocurrencies has a volatile market.
VanKleiss

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:55:29 PM

DID EVERYONE SURVIVE THE GREAT CRYPTO DEPRESSION OF JAN 2018???
I already used to it, I fine with it because all of my portfolio is in bitcoin.  Bitcoin may have a hard time and down for 50% but I know it will pump up again and I know it is worth the wait. Bitcoin never disappoint me in terms of profit. Just waiting for a bull run in bitcoin and I'm ready to buy back altcoin again.
cryptomeo

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:55:52 PM

Many early adopters that enter the market since early last year are doing quite well off. Most panic selling i suspect are those entered the market in Dec. Given with the huge numbers of people jumping in that period, it takes time for the market to absorb that selling-ready volume. Additionally, the new investors that came in through ICOs, most ICO will struggle in these correction market.

But the market will come back, a positive sign is the re-emegring Chinese money into crypto. Many of Chinese funds are entering through streams of new ICOs with newly setup Chinese-linked exchanges that set up in Hongkong and Singapore.
Janine012

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:44:34 PM

Yes. I learned from my past trades and that is HOLD your coins and never sell at loss. This year might not be that good in cryptomarket but there are huge things to wait and see over the year. This things happens and natural and only panic sellers trades in loss. I see this month as an opportunity to buy more than sell at loss😊.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:50:10 PM

IMO it's too much to call it a depression, it's basically a correction for the weeks of bull runs. What goes up crashes down eventually, and that applies in all markets including ours.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 04:00:37 PM

I think those people concerned with this recent dips are those that think the market will keep growing without talking any profit, those that are student of history will understand nothing is possible in the space, BTC went from $1000 to $200 if you can remember so what do you call that

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:14:27 PM

Depression are for those who didn't believe on what tokens they bought every time you buy different token you must do your own research about it and believe on what profit can they make, don't let yourself bother by some FUD and just stay calm, be patient because sooner or later everything will be on greens  Cool

kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:32:34 PM

In my opinion, it's just a calm before the storm. This is a very good time to buy coins very cheaply.  Smiley
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:36:19 AM

DID EVERYONE SURVIVE THE GREAT CRYPTO DEPRESSION OF JAN 2018???

Yes, I have survived. Moreover — I decided to buy the altcoins I trust most of all (NEO, Cardano, Ethereum, EOS, IOTA, Qtum). I am sure their value will sufficiently grow close to spring (suppose, it will be May).
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:48:00 AM

the one that are depressed are the new investor. just as they enter and invest in cryptocurrency they experience the dump of price in bitcoin and altcoins. but holders are still fine and they already start buying when price is low.
Dididididawn

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:52:20 AM

the great crypto depression was indeed very depressing for me specially since i just recently learned about cryptocurrencies.
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:58:50 AM

If we consider the total market cap of cryptos, altcoins are rocking.
this industry is strong and 2018 well be memorable!
Muruga

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:44:59 AM

I don't think it was DEPRESSION. It's just a market correction. There are sellers and buyers on exchanges.
If more buyers, then the price increases. If more sellers - the price falls. Remember how the market grew from September 2017.
Practically there was no reduction in prices. Everyone tried to buy as many tokens as possible.
Even exchanges closed registration of new users. Most market participants held tokens and wanted to sell them much expensive.
When the token holders began to sell their assets, the price fell. Now there is an accumulation,
when the bitcoins and altcoins are bought anew. I think the bitcoin price could drop to 8500 USD and then jump up to reach the new ATH.
mrlovely22

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:11:53 PM

I managed to make a little gain from last weeks drop.
The choice was/is massive with good opportunities to broaden the portfolio,
so i decided to get some more Tron and got into Cappasity and Funfair also.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
timetosaygb22

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:12:49 PM

I will survive on january now
some crypto bear trend until 40% so bad but that chance to buy back  Wink Wink still survive
lovemylife31

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:31:18 PM

kkk   Grin Grin
still alive and kicking (and investing)
rickman989

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:42:04 PM

It teaches everyone once again that bitcoin/cryptocurrency never die.
When depression comes, it is actually good opportunity to buy more coins.
Never panic sell!!
pergola

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:12:53 PM

the great crypto depression was indeed very depressing for me specially since i just recently learned about cryptocurrencies.
Do not be depressed! That there is good also  Smiley
This collapse creates an extremely safe ecosystem for crypto-investors. Investors who hastily get rid of the crypto-currency at the collapse, disappointed, leave the market, thereby making the ecosystem stronger in the long term.  Wink
This really makes sense, after the last prolonged fall, only those investors who really believe in a bright future blockchain technology have not withdrawn their money from crypto currency.

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:14:28 PM

Crypto has turned green again and the ICO fever is back:
https://coincodex.com/article/1233/has-ico-fever-returned/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: