Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:18:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GREAT CRYPTO DEPRESSION  (Read 1110 times)
summonerrk

Activity: 1414
Merit: 741

Arts & Crypto

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:25:08 PM

this week we see the growth of all the Crypto-currency and this is due to the release of positive news will be fixed soon the course will be established

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
kryptokowalski

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:27:27 PM

This was no depression just a period of correction. the smart investors bought more, and weak hands sold. Remain strong.
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:30:19 PM

A lot. I went through the deep depression in Jan, This was the worst dip I ever witnessed. It is caused by FUD. But now market is recovering and I hope every thing will be in it's position soon. But take this dip as an opportunity and buy more at low rates. Don't panic. HOLD and turn into GOLD  Wink

xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:44:03 PM

DID EVERYONE SURVIVE THE GREAT CRYPTO DEPRESSION OF JAN 2018???

Lol. Cheers for all the people out there who have read op's post in a shouting manner in their mind. hahahah xD

Anyways, I for one have never sold a single bitcoin or altcoin that I own and still do continue to hold. And honestly, I pretty much think that a lot has also survived and are still surviving the crypto depression that has happened and is obviously still happening. Even though mostly are veterans, I know that a few newbies like me are still on the game. The reason why is quite simple, it is because there are already obvious clues in the past that really does teach a great lesson for those who do read and absorb. But hey, I think those that sold their possessions will probably come back wiser and a better holder soon when the prices go back on track. Hence, we can expect fewer people panic selling on the next depression that may come next year.
AllthewayUUppp

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:14:16 PM

I will survive on january now
some crypto bear trend until 40% so bad but that chance to buy back  Wink Wink still survive

Well congrats to you because you've already survive because the market are starting to rise up now and all of us those who really believes on what coin we have soon will be rewarded.
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:28:59 PM

Cryptocurrencies have a strange destiny: when they grow, it's a bubble, when they fall it's a crash.
Actually, they have a high volatility, and this is normal in a new market.
So, this "depression" is just a well expected correction after the crazy rise of december.
Of course, if you bought bitcoin at 20.000$, you are not so happy...

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:19:57 PM

A lot. I went through the deep depression in Jan, This was the worst dip I ever witnessed. It is caused by FUD. But now market is recovering and I hope every thing will be in it's position soon. But take this dip as an opportunity and buy more at low rates. Don't panic. HOLD and turn into GOLD  Wink
This is the correct position. Personally, I also did nothing at all when the prices for all the coins went sharply down. I just took up other business and waited until the market began to recover.  Roll Eyes
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:30:12 PM

Yeah, people pointed it out before, but all caps is pretty obnoxious.

Also, i would not call this the great crypto depression at all.

Do some research, this was nothing compared to what happened in the past.

The worst crash was in 2013 when btc dropped 71% in ONE night.
It didn't recover for many months.
But the worst was yet to come.
It rebounded and by Nov. 2013 it hit 1000 dollars.
Yes, way back then btc had hit the 1k mark.

After that was when the real crypto depression began.
It took THREE years for the price to reach 1000 dollars again.

Can you believe that?
Imagine investors during that time: for three years you lost money on your investment.
I really applaud those who actually stuck with it for a full 3 years.
Think about it, what if BTC never hit 18k again for that long?
Would you be able to tough it out?

A7fold

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:31:57 PM
Merited by EMV (1)

It's not depression, it's just healthy correction)
We waited for it for some monthes but bitcoin wanted to reach moon)
EMV

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:36:16 PM

The bitcoin continues falling — in the morning on February 2 its course at most the cryptocurrency exchanges decreased lower than $8500, the average rate according to Coinmarketcap makes $8280 for the publication moment. Thus, the rate of bitcoin decreased almost by 59% of rather record value in December, 2017.
Falling happens against the background of a number of negative news — messages about intentions of a number of the countries to be engaged in tough regulation of a turn of cryptocurrencies, will lock advertizing of cryptocurrencies and ICO in Facebook and information on similar measures from Google and also data on opaque activity in the Tether project which is suspected of release of poor tokens of USDT which nominally have to correspond American to dollar.
At the same time bigger falling is observed at the exchanges trading couple to Korean won and the Japanese yen that directs rather a thought of panic to which Asian investors give in also easily, as well as euphoria pushing a rate of bitcoin up few months ago.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:55:30 PM

Hello everyone! You do not need to panic and worry, because this is quite a normal phenomenon. With crypto it will be perfect! Correction is needed in order to buy and wait for the market to recover.
ternyabin

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:46:40 PM

Hello everyone! You do not need to panic and worry, because this is quite a normal phenomenon. With crypto it will be perfect! Correction is needed in order to buy and wait for the market to recover.
I agree, this is not the time for panic. Now we need to buy coins while its have very attractive prices, in the future we will not see such a low price.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:03:43 AM

Man, you really have no idea how a "crypto-depression" looks like, you have not been around in 2014 I guess. In January we've had just a market correction. However, this could be the beginning of a depression to come. Nobody knows. Next weeks will tell.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:18:38 AM

"Depression" I would not call it! Indeed, with such falls there is a good chance to buy, and then do not feel bad! such falls are not fatal for us. why make a panic!

acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:59:29 PM

The recent dip had shown that the crypto market has been one of the most interesting market trading you can ever think of. To your question that did anyone survive the dip, i will say yes. I did survive this recent dip in the early days of the year and I'm still surviving. I have one trading principle that, no matter what the situation is market price will always rise higher than where they dipped from. I believe in that because when you start to compare trading volume and market prices over the course of some years, it surely rises just that it suffers some corrections sometimes. So for me, when prices dip,, i just hold on to those i bought at high prices and start trading new with new funds, and very soon i recovered my dipped funds whilst what I am HODL has become a bonus for me now. I always say, if someone can invest in a bank for 3 months, why can't I also hold on a little longer because prices surely always return to normal.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:06:07 PM

Well, the dump was expected as the market cap rallied to 830 billion and bitcoin and other altcoins were flying. I have most of my holding in ETH, I was affected but not so much though
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:42:30 PM

Cryptocurrencies have a strange destiny: when they grow, it's a bubble, when they fall it's a crash. Actually, they have a high volatility, and this is normal in a new market.  So, this "depression" is just a well expected correction after the crazy rise of december. Of course, if you bought bitcoin at 20.000$, you are not so happy...
therwas

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:44:02 PM

ye i survived , but who knows maybe it was not great depression but small Cheesy i lost like 70% of my money, because i was too stupid.
The Young Turk
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:57:36 PM

What depression are you talking about? I don't see any depression, it was just a correction. I guess you are too new here.
We saw great depression before, this is nothing. If you can't handle that type of correction you should really get out of this business. Smiley

███████                   
                      ██████████                        ██       
                       ████████████                  ███       
                                ██████████           █████       
                                        ███████      ██████         
██████                  ███████     ████
████████                ██████     ██   
██████████        ████████           
███████████    █████████           
████████    ████████

███████    ████████       
              ██████    █████████████ 
          █████████      ███████████ 
      ███████████          █████████ 
██████████████                       
████████████████                       
███████      ████████████           
██████        ████████████           
████                ██████████           

.xx-coin.io.

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

Fileiro

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:12:12 PM

Well, the correction was nasty, no doubt.

I had filled my bags with cheap coins ready to pump when the Chinese whales pulled the plug on the entire crypto-market, so the dip wasn't as horrible for me personally as for a friend of mine who had bought plenty of top 20 cryptos near their ATHs from the general pump in December.

My portfolio never went below 3x from where I started out so I guess I made it through without getting my nose too bloody Wink

Currently I'm up about 5x from my entry point.

Now I'm waiting patiently for the whales to finish filling their bags in my altcoins so we can go to the moon again.. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: