Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:30:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GREAT CRYPTO DEPRESSION  (Read 1110 times)
WNbahr

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:30:19 PM

I think for most of this it will be a jump or a foothold to get more crypto in the forefront, depression is a natural thing in digital money rotation, on the other hand can be a good opportunity on the other hand can trap the situation, I think depression occurs and is experienced only for some people just use it most people, therefore do not panic and do not complain much, follow patiently in order to get a favorable result, so the struggle and sacrifice was not in vain.
ptolimeus

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:13:37 PM

What depression are you talking about? I don't see any depression, it was just a correction. I guess you are too new here.
We saw great depression before, this is nothing. If you can't handle that type of correction you should really get out of this business. Smiley
I agree. For me it was just a correction. If you look at the history of the change in the price of bitcoin, then there were also much larger corrections. But the crypto currency lives and flourishes at the present moment. If someone has come to the world of crypto currencies to receive instant profit, then it will not lead anyone good.  Smiley
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:23:55 PM

I have a great feeling it will be up from here. While a number of entities are taking responsibility for this culling, it is certain that many new to crypto got hurt. Some jumped ship and will never look back. Some will leave their bags on an exchange hoping to be that next lottery winner down the road. Hodl is real.
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:27:10 PM

You see that it was only a dip due to the similar trends of the pasts year in the Bitcoin trending price, it was a lot of loss like 20% of its value in few days and for the actual market cap of the Bitcoin is a VERY huge losee...

But the Bitcoin market as always is re stabilize in a growing way and expect tto have a new big wave in march Smiley
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:36:38 PM

I see another trend rising up, I don't know if you noticed already.  It occured to me when watching my MEW token portfolio compared to BTC.  It seems that eth is rather stable at the moment, BTC is rising again and ERC-20 tokens (a lot) are falling.  Is this the moment we all anticipated on? Are the ICO days over?  My next guess would be that tokens keep falling and eth will start to rise again.  I have quite some different tokens who are all stll in green, but I'm not buying into man ico's these days. 
Omnia Vanitas

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:46:47 PM

In the cryptoworld things are moving so fast that any prediction become obsolete in no time.
Who survived to the last weeks and resisted to the temptation to sell, now it's very happy :-)
rudyconsl15

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:48:08 PM

Everyone here knows that in the world of crypto is very difficult to predict. and even that may become impossible even vice versa. but with our own self-esteem and our filing then it will strengthen us to trust this crypto world. but at this time the market has started to improve. the market has started to move towards victory.
yacare

Activity: 1260

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:23:46 AM

I think that all this is temporary. Just volatility of cryptocurrencies is very high. If to look for 2017 we can see several big rises and recessions, we will see the same also in 2018. You shouldnt give it great value. it is necessary to invest

Regar

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:39:58 AM

Yes i am hold all my coin and yo may call me a survivor, and i don't do cut lose even once,  i have a vision that my crypto portofolio will mooning after this bearish, i think Just like last year in januari, the price will increase more than when it is falling
Nerkata

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:41:57 AM

The one thing most new people in crypto need to learn is that volatility is actually a good thing. Just heading and trending upwards is NOT healthy and is basically the definition of a bubble. The fundamentals need time to catch up and they will. But a high price crushes the expectations and invites scammers.

●COTI (http://coti.io)●CURRENCY OF THE INTERNET (http://coti.io)●
J_CCreate
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:44:43 AM

DID EVERYONE SURVIVE THE GREAT CRYPTO DEPRESSION OF JAN 2018???

It is not over yet but it is the best time of the crypto market. Despite the panic and seeing investments lose valur by 50%, it is a great reminder of the importance of proper research
That`s true. My investments went by 300% and down to 0% profits. We need more research.
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:47:19 AM

There is nothing called depression in crypto! It is the nature of the market ..ups and downs everytime.. so you better focus on your long term strategy and stop thinking short term goals.

buhna

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:52:40 AM

DID EVERYONE SURVIVE THE GREAT CRYPTO DEPRESSION OF JAN 2018???

It sounds very panicly) I think it is normal situation after Western and Eastern New year. Correction. And everybody told about it. I just wait and do my job.

oludare1

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:58:18 PM

January has not been the happiest of months for Cryptocurrency holders, we’ve seen the market bleed out continuously for weeks now. Many people are asking why this is happening, well its not really down to any one specific factor.

Each time when the storm was at its worse, those who held, received all new highs when the storm passed.

Each storm you hold, the drop in price becomes less and less compared to the subsequent storms

The same will happen with this Great Crypto Depression (GCD) of late December/January this year. It will pass, and if you hold and buy promising coins while at discount, you will be rewarded.

Crypto is here to stay, just like the Internet 20 years ago, it will only get more and more used, it will never stop.
rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:17:54 PM

It's a big correction and at such earlier stage of crypto, the price is expected to be volatile. Many of the altcoins will also need to justify their value over time. If you believe the long term of crypto then no need to worry about these corrections. But again, you should only put money in crypto which you can afford to lose and keep for long term. If not, considering readjusting your position. Not financial advice btw.
OrcaTech

Activity: 557

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:24:24 PM

Always euphoria gives way to depression. The main reason this a lot of ICO has been lately. To do this, these bitcoins must be spent. In the overwhelming majority of cases, they still spend it, selling them for some ordinary money, which are a means of circulation in the ordinary economy.
btckid001

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:04:23 PM

cryptocurrencies is hard to predict. From the year of 2017, we can see fluctuation more frequently since many of newbies come to invest altcoins. So in 2018, the trend would look similar with 2017 and maybe more frequent. You can hold alts like long-term investments and keep optimistic for BTC and alts.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲Vestarin╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
╲Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency╱ (https://www.vestarin.io)[/cente
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:08:05 PM

Very good name you came up with this phenomenon, which is currently happening on the market, deisvitelno this can be called a dipress, because today we only see how the bitcoin schedule tends to go down, I have not seen this for a long time, although we all know that after a long growth, should be a long fall
turneps

Activity: 225

umachit.fund

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:56:47 PM

Regulations lead to withdrawing funds - short term and reschedule the way you trade - to find better options. Governments cannot stop us but it doesn`t stop them to make some money on panis sellers.
I tnink most of panic sellers is newbies. Much of what is happening in the crypto market today, we already met to some extent at the first big jump in the bitcoine course in late 2013  Wink I think that experienced owners of crypto currency know what to do  Cool

landysh007

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:56:40 PM

Regulations lead to withdrawing funds - short term and reschedule the way you trade - to find better options. Governments cannot stop us but it doesn`t stop them to make some money on panis sellers.
I tnink most of panic sellers is newbies. Much of what is happening in the crypto market today, we already met to some extent at the first big jump in the bitcoine course in late 2013  Wink I think that experienced owners of crypto currency know what to do  Cool

You are right, the one who sells the coins now, these are the ones who joined us in late 2017, when bitcoin beat all the records of the price. Now the market gets rid of the weakest, I think it is quite normal.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: