Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:13:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BiteBTC Exchange Launched!  (Read 36643 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (79 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
MaryanaBit

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:08:17 PM

Airdrop PAC is over, I would like to congratulate all users who took part in it. https://twitter.com/bitebtccom/status/1027865057466699776

I took part in this airdrop, I look forward to my award. Do you happen to know when the awards will be transferred?

And how many PAC tokens are given as a reward for participating in airdrop? I'm just wondering if it's profitable to participate in such events.
GuruBitov

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:35:28 PM

And how many PAC tokens are given as a reward for participating in airdrop? I'm just wondering if it's profitable to participate in such events.

500,000 $PAC per 1000 participants, if you count, you get 500 tokens per participant. I think about 500 PAC will be a reward.
brakmic

Activity: 461
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:46:13 PM

We should keep on spreading the info that BiteBTC is a scam. The more we write the harder will it get for them to execute their fraud!

ACTINIUM ➢✈✅[No Premine]✅[No ICO]✅[Fair Launch]✈★
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:58:49 PM

500,000 $PAC per 1000 participants, if you count, you get 500 tokens per participant. I think about 500 PAC will be a reward.

Interesting mathematics, but I would like to note that airdrop was held on a competitive basis, All participants received a different number of tokens.
DoctorCripto

Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:13:46 PM

I registered but did not receive the activation email. Tell me what to do, to change the Inbox or still wait for a letter then? What mailboxes are workers?

PureHunter

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:21:25 PM

I registered but did not receive the activation email. Tell me what to do, to change the Inbox or still wait for a letter then? What mailboxes are workers?

How long have you been waiting for the letter? I had a similar problem, then I decided to change the email, in the end the letter came instantly.
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:09:30 PM

How long have you been waiting for the letter? I had a similar problem, then I decided to change the email, in the end the letter came instantly.

No problem. You just need to change the email and all. Personally, I received the letter immediately, just 3 minutes after registration on the exchange.
KlounBit5

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:16:21 PM

Cryptocurrencies show quite negative results for a long time, what do you think, what is better to invest in long-term???
IvanMoura

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:25:52 PM

I wanted to know, but how can I find out about the future addition of coins to the exchange? For example: I'm interested in coin OPP, I would have bought a few thousand tokens OPP Open Wifi, because I think this project is promising. . Where can I find information on this issue?
sonny rib

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:32:41 AM

is there any info of improvement verification process?

the price is increased 100%

Make your bitebtc.com verified account to be money. 500 USD.
Sell or rent your account and get payment on BTC.

Sell
I will pay your verified account with BTC (current bitebtc rates).
If you think the price is too cheap, please don't be hesitate to offer your price.
Terms: you should give any credential of your verified account, after I try to sell and withdraw a coin, your payment will be send to your requested address less than 24 hours.

Rent
if you don't want to sell your verified account, you can rent it.
I will rent it for 0.001 BTC per week. If you think the price is too cheap, please don't be hesitate to offer your price. But the rent time cannot be negotiate.
Terms: you should give any credential of your renting account, if you can't give your credential, I just can buy it from you.

I hope there is no tricked beetwen us. But, here is will be happen to make you sure.
If I tricked you, I will theft your account. So you will lose your account (don't forget to take your coin before make a deal).

But

If you tricked me, you will theft my money. So I will lose my money. (I better lose my account better than my money, so this is not fair for me).

Payment terms
You need a money, I need an account. So we make a deal. If necessary, we can make an appointment to make a better deal (Jakarta, Indonesia). I'm to risk my money, so I need to make sure you have a correct account for me. Also, I'm not make a deal for a payment first or make a trade by yourself.

How
If you have a bitebtc.com verified account, please reply or send email to sonnyrib13@gmail.com immediately.
This thread may be closed at anytime.
Allexandr

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:20:54 AM

I wanted to know, but how can I find out about the future addition of coins to the exchange? For example: I'm interested in coin OPP, I would have bought a few thousand tokens OPP Open Wifi, because I think this project is promising. . Where can I find information on this issue?

You need to directly contact the administration of the exchange, this is closed information, the listing of different coins is individual.
PureHunter

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:54:04 AM

You need to directly contact the administration of the exchange, this is closed information, the listing of different coins is individual.

I know that the right to list your coin on the exchange can be won if registered traders vote for the coin.
GyramCripto

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:41:11 AM

I know that the right to list your coin on the exchange can be won if registered traders vote for the coin.

Yes, indeed. More recently, a coin Prix was added by the traders ' vote. In other cases, you have to pay for the listing.
Allexandr

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:04:44 PM

It's very simple, pay in BTC for a listing, or give part of your tokens to the exchange. Maybe there are other options.
MorenoBry

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:08:28 PM

Hello. Tell me please. What is the waiting time for the deposit in BiteBTC Exchange? I am interested in at least approximate terms.

NumBit765

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:05:34 PM

Hello. Tell me please. What is the waiting time for the deposit in BiteBTC Exchange? I am interested in at least approximate terms.

While each cryptocurrency waiting time for transfer of funds is different, it all depends on the load of the network.
exclusivecoin

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

EXCL Coin Official Developer

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 01:41:33 AM

you have 3 pairs with EXCL now - USD/LTC/BTC, who is going to kickstart trading ? we are thinking of bonuses based on volume or deposits
https://bitebtc.com/trade/excl_usd so start trading!

EXCL 3.0. Trading @ Bittrex and MORE - Official Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1546005.0, 2014 created.
universal11

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:17:34 AM

you have 3 pairs with EXCL now - USD/LTC/BTC, who is going to kickstart trading ? we are thinking of bonuses based on volume or deposits
How do we trade when we haven't been verified
sonny rib

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:41:22 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 02:40:37 PM by sonny rib

How do we trade when we haven't been verified

No, you can't do anything with unverified account.
From hitbtc untill Idex exchange, also a lot of exchange out there supporting their unverified users to deposit, trade, and withdraw coins only (non FIAT)
Bitebtc is weak at this point, they don't let their unverified users to do that.

- the price is increased 100% -
- We have updated our payment terms (Aug 14th) -

Make your bitebtc.com verified account to be money. 500 USD.
Sell or rent your account and get payment on BTC.

Sell
I will pay your verified account with BTC (current bitebtc rates).
If you think the price is too cheap, please don't be hesitate to offer your price.
Terms: you should give any credential of your verified account, after I try to sell and withdraw a coin, your full payment will be send to your requested address less than 24 hours.

Rent
if you don't want to sell your verified account, you can rent it.
I will rent it for 0.001 BTC per week. If you think the price is too cheap, please don't be hesitate to offer your price. But the rent time cannot be negotiate.
Terms: you should give any credential of your renting account, if you can't give your credential, I just can buy it from you.

I hope there is no cheating beetwen us. But, here is will be happen to make you sure.
If I cheated you, I will theft your account. So you will lose your account (don't forget to take your coin before make a deal).

But

If you cheated me, you will theft my money. So I will lose my money. (I better lose my account better than my money, so this is not fair for me).

Payment terms
I will pay down payment by send cryptocurrency worth of 0.002 BTC to your bitebtc account. you may sell it, but you need withdraw to non bitebtc address.
After you succesfully withdraw your down payment, you can giving me your credential bitebtc account at this moment.
the left payment will be paid after I withdraw BTC from bitebtc.com for the first time.

You need a money, I need an account. So we make a deal. If necessary, we can make an appointment to make a better deal (Jakarta, Indonesia). I'm to risk my money, so I need to make sure you have a correct account for me. Also, I'm not make a deal for a full payment first or make a trade by yourself.

Contact person:
If you have a bitebtc.com verified account, please reply or contact me immediately:
Email : sonnyrib13@gmail.com
Telegram : https://t.me/Sonnyrib
This thread may be closed at anytime.
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:40:13 AM

While each cryptocurrency waiting time for transfer of funds is different, it all depends on the load of the network.

what do you use this? Is there really a time difference and can't deposit? I think this will be a serious problem for visitors or customers. I hope there will be a solution for the goodness of this echange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: