Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:26:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BiteBTC Exchange Launched!  (Read 36641 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (79 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Dericus

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:26:14 PM

Has anyone already used this exchange?  Are you satisfied with it? Tell about your impressions, please.

I created my account, succesfully verified myself, deposited funds, verification got blocked again (which means I couldn't access my OWN deposited funds) and now they've deleted my account and all of my funds are gone. Seems very much like a scam exchange. Once I reach anyone to help me, I'll drop the scam accusations.
So far there's only been copy & paste answers or dodges, I didn't receive a single cent back.. All funds gone
Dericus

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:42:25 PM

Has anyone already used this exchange?  Are you satisfied with it? Tell about your impressions, please.

I created my account, succesfully verified myself, deposited funds, verification got blocked again (which means I couldn't access my OWN deposited funds) and now they've deleted my account and all of my funds are gone. Seems very much like a scam exchange. Once I reach anyone to help me, I'll drop the scam accusations.
So far there's only been copy & paste answers or dodges, I didn't receive a single cent back.. All funds gone
           you're not alone. I was blocked by an account on the account was 2900 dollars.

I had around 1000$. Sadlife. It's nearly all I own.

But I just can't seem to find any help.
dan.g

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:24:38 PM

Guys, i am in the same situation, plus i had some millions of eta in and i lost the big wave...still, as i said before, we give them some days, if not i have the site of the Malaysian authorities and we can make a proper complain.
People here said they got the account back so lets not lose hope.
kirillstrelkovsky2

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:38:55 PM

Guys, i am in the same situation, plus i had some millions of eta in and i lost the big wave...still, as i said before, we give them some days, if not i have the site of the Malaysian authorities and we can make a proper complain.

У мeня былo 1 000 000 ETA. Я xoчy вepнyть иx, дepжитe в кypce coбытий! Cпacибo!
dan.g

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:21:07 PM

vanyvlaev, i deduced that kirillstrelkovsky2 had 1 mil eta, you had eta in your portfolio too ?
Ondrakel

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:35:51 PM

I am from Ukraine who will write a complaint to me. And here, most likely, dummy people from the exchange wrote that they had unblocked accounts.
Now there is a process of solving all the problems that are associated with the account
Bitkotname

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:34:33 PM

I heard that work on the recovery of blocked accounts is already underway, you need to wait for your turn.
Handiex

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:07:16 PM

I heard that work on the recovery of blocked accounts is already underway, you need to wait for your turn.

Actively conducted, also found out, there were problems with my friend, everything was decided during the week
PremiumNico

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:01:19 AM

BiteBTC is a scam exchange. They have frozen accounts, withheld withdrawals and are not responding to support requests. Instead, their twitter account is swamped with listing news to lure new users in. Also they appear to be the only exchange that even Coinmarketcap posts a warning on (https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bitebtc/). I highly doubt they are from Singapore, given the many "loyal supporters" here, who have also made Russian posts. However, I will still file a police report with the Singaporean police authorities.
longcambodia

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:30:26 AM

Actively conducted, also found out, there were problems with my friend, everything was decided during the week

I have faced the same situation as my account cannot be login and my request of withdrawal also pending for long.
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:27:28 PM

I have faced the same situation as my account cannot be login and my request of withdrawal also pending for long.
There is no need for panic, the team just has a lot of work and they are busy with this in order to return the accounts to their owners
Loxness

Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:43:29 PM

There is no need for panic, the team just has a lot of work and they are busy with this in order to return the accounts to their owners
You're right, it's pointless to panic, it won't help.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:44:28 PM

I know some people using BiteBTC. I heard that you need to verify yourself before using and depositing your account. It's sad to that someone got blocked here even when it is already verified. Maybe not following ToC?
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:52:43 PM

I know some people using BiteBTC. I heard that you need to verify yourself before using and depositing your account. It's sad to that someone got blocked here even when it is already verified. Maybe not following ToC?
Sadly, I agree that this is how it turned out, but the team is trying to return everything, or rather access to accounts.
qalyyk

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:43:17 PM

Are there any problems with withdrawals at the moment? Is the exchange fully operational?
Fedianex

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:54:22 PM

You're right, it's pointless to panic, it won't help.

The most important thing is to solve the problem as soon as possible, I am sure that the guys solve this problem, but here the simple user will not speed up the process.
AdamNelson

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:54:57 PM

Are there any problems with withdrawals at the moment? Is the exchange fully operational?

Yes, now the exchange operates in the standard mode, all the problems are fixed, at least personally I have no problems.
Handiex

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:27:45 PM

Yes, now the exchange operates in the standard mode, all the problems are fixed, at least personally I have no problems.

I've been using the exchange for as long as I haven't experienced any problems, I don’t know anything for other people
tores92

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:17:01 PM

Don't work. http://prntscr.com/m3e1kq
BrieMiller

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:19:23 PM

Don't work. http://prntscr.com/m3e1kq
I suspect that you have problems with your browser or provider. Personally I have exchange works.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: