Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:39:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BiteBTC Exchange Launched!  (Read 36633 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (79 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bitebtc (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 09:22:05 AM

Dear Traders,

We apologize once again for delays in ticket processing and kindly ask to send CC copy to contact@bitebtc.com in emergency cases.
All such requests will be reviewed with a highest priority.

Thank you for cooperation!

Dear bitebtc

we did not understand one thing why are you disable account . What is the reason behind this. Suppose one thing you have collected 2800 btc it will not gone with you and me when i am dead it remains here. the money is worthless if money not used. If you run exchange honestly  everybody will happy beacause you will distriute haappiness between them. One time more money should be used not to be stored. we required a good diet for living not BTC to eat.

Dear richfamily,

Sometimes, some deposits is marked by our security system as suspicious and we are against the traders to confirm the origin of their funds according to the AML rules.

Unfortunately, we can't restore your account without necessary documents.
Please contact us to restore your account.

Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mixmilk555

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 05:06:19 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2019, 01:54:34 PM by mixmilk555

i withdraw 12 eth and my id have block.  Where is your company located? if you don't send black my eth i must report the police for a robbery my money. Sad
polemarhos888

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

To The Moon !

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 05:21:38 AM

Dear Traders,

We apologize once again for delays in ticket processing and kindly ask to send CC copy to contact@bitebtc.com in emergency cases.

I have send you 2 PM about my case. So, I am waiting about your help.

Alisan

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:11:13 AM

Dear Traders,

Dear bitebtc

we did not understand one thing why are you disable account . What is the reason behind this. Suppose one thing you have collected 2800 btc it will not gone with you and me when i am dead it remains here. the money is worthless if money not used. If you run exchange honestly  everybody will happy beacause you will distriute haappiness between them. One time more money should be used not to be stored. we required a good diet for living not BTC to eat.

Dear richfamily,

Sometimes, some deposits is marked by our security system as suspicious and we are against the traders to confirm the origin of their funds according to the AML rules.

Thank you.

Dear BiteBTC!
When You send me my money?
I'm waiting it from 8 february 2019!
All the necessary documents that you asked for, I sent you! What's the matter?
http://prntscr.com/nngvv3
mixmilk555

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:44:28 PM

The entire internet is calling this exchange a scam.

How can people be naive enough to keep depositing coins there? Do they not do any research whatsoever? They are just blindly sucked in by the $400 premium on BTC and don't think twice to try to figure out why it exists.

I'm certain this will eventually end badly for BiteBTC, but in the meantime, don't keep feeding them!!

i lost 1.8 m holotoken Sad when i withdraw my id is block. Sad idk what should i do? maybe report to the Ministry of Cyber ​​Police.
westbanker

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:56:33 PM

Dear Traders,

Dear bitebtc

Dear richfamily,

Thank you.

i hope you assholes are behind bars soon

stealing everyones money is terrible
richfamily

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:32:53 PM

Dear traders and investors! Never invest a penny on this exchange !!!!!!!! these are scammers!
Verification was successful and relatively fast.
I made two exchanges and when I put 0.04 BTCto a conclusion ... I received a message in the mail:

Dear Trader,
Your account has been temporarily disabled and is currently under compliance review, which entails an examination of recent and past account activity to ensure our users are in compliance with our terms of service.

Deposit Transaction(s):
c773dc8a15bfc8b7f641dd46153c7297e288a95e045b65413a1800b553b35bf4

To facilitate our review, please provide the following information:
- The source of the funds for the above transaction(s), i.e. how and where they were acquired or purchased
- Relevant documentation which indicates proof of ownership of the funds in question

Thank you for your cooperation with this matter.
Once the above information has been provided and the compliance review has concluded, we will notify you of the results and the status of your account.

With kind regards,
BiteBTC Support Team

https://bitebtc.com
contact@bitebtc.com
Relevant documentation which indicates proof of ownership of the funds in question - well, is it nonsense? Why don't you offer to confirm with help money when you deposit?
is it a stock exchange and prosecutor's office? Is there a request from law enforcement for me?
I provided a screen from the exchange with which I entered the money, nor was this convinced by these crooks.
If the exchange does not squeamish hundreds of dollars, one bitcoin and more they will steal and do not blink an eye.
BiteBTC.com petty crooks, do not disdain even 10 dollars.
Beware of these crooks and transmit to everyone you know!

same i lost 2000$ this scam exchange.We must cooperate together against report FBi (ic3) and police.  " https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx? "  Federal Bureau of Investigation: Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)   take bitebtc to jail.

i think they have very strict rule to verify deposit transaction . i think rule must be simple so every one can verify it,
vlarok

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:49:15 PM

+1 lost my funds.

Dear Trader,
Your account has been temporarily disabled and is currently under compliance review, which entails an examination of recent and past account activity to ensure our users are in compliance with our terms of service.

Deposit Transaction(s):
ff

- The source of the funds for the above transaction(s), i.e. how and where they were acquired or purchased
- Relevant documentation which indicates proof of ownership of the funds in question

Once the above information has been provided and the compliance review has concluded, we will notify you of the results and the status of your account.
bitebtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 10:39:53 AM

+1 lost my funds.

Dear Trader,

Deposit Transaction(s):
ff

Dear vlarok,

Your funds are not lost. We kindly ask to follow our instructions to prove your sources and enable your account.

mixmilk555

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:01:39 AM

+1 lost my funds.

Dear Trader,

Deposit Transaction(s):
ff

Dear vlarok,

Your funds are not lost. We kindly ask to follow our instructions to prove your sources and enable your account.

i and many people send prove our sources  1 week ago  somebody 1 month ago .No response from bitebtc support. How long you will unlock our account and can withdraw our money? Sad
vlarok

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:14:08 PM

+1 lost my funds.

Dear Trader,

Deposit Transaction(s):
ff

Dear vlarok,

Documents provided and no answer from your side. What I can say. Lesson learned. I think you are collecting sensitive data as ID, documents etc from users. You can use all this collected information to hack accounts or even copy identity.
polemarhos888

To The Moon !

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 12:33:43 PM

+1 lost my funds.

Dear Trader,

Deposit Transaction(s):
ff

Dear vlarok,

Mr biteBTC,

His funds and my funds are blocked in your system. We have sent you the documents about the ownership of our coins. But nothing until today. Also, you know that I have send you many pm here and many messages to your support. However, the final result has the value...: Our funds are blocked and we have not any access to our accounts ! I think that you are not honest with your members...

grigoriy3G

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:51:34 AM

Dear bitebtc,

On 27/04/2019 I received a message from support@bitebtc.com with the subject "Compliance Review - Action Required". In the letter, I was asked to confirm the origin of the transaction, which was a deposit of DOGE. My account has been transitioned to "Temporarily disabled." This happened after I tried to withdraw my funds from the exchange in BTC in the amount of 0.02068592. The same day I sent a screenshot, where you could see from where I sent DOGE. The answer has not been received for a long time. I also tried to create a ticket to the support service, but no ticker numbers, no confirmation of the ticket by e-mail.

07/05/2019 I sent a letter to contact@bitebtc.com with a screenshot that I sent earlier.

10/05/2019 I received the answer: "We've accepted your documents for the withdrawal verification procedure and will review them shortly." However, "shortly", has been delayed for too long.

How much more time to wait? If you are not going to return me my funds - just say it !!!
bitebtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 02:15:29 PM

Dear bitebtc,

On 27/04/2019 I received a message from support@bitebtc.com with the subject "Compliance Review - Action Required". In the letter, I was asked to confirm the origin of the transaction, which was a deposit of DOGE. My account has been transitioned to "Temporarily disabled." This happened after I tried to withdraw my funds from the exchange in BTC in the amount of 0.02068592. The same day I sent a screenshot, where you could see from where I sent DOGE. The answer has not been received for a long time. I also tried to create a ticket to the support service, but no ticker numbers, no confirmation of the ticket by e-mail.

07/05/2019 I sent a letter to contact@bitebtc.com with a screenshot that I sent earlier.

10/05/2019 I received the answer: "We've accepted your documents for the withdrawal verification procedure and will review them shortly." However, "shortly", has been delayed for too long.

How much more time to wait? If you are not going to return me my funds - just say it !!!

Dear Trader,

We're very sorry about your negative experience.
Please PM us your e-mail address, we'll forward it to our Security dept.

polemarhos888

To The Moon !

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:54:35 PM

Dear bitebtc,

Dear Trader,

I have sent you my email with personal message here.

grigoriy3G

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:21:34 AM

Dear bitebtc,

Dear Trader,

PM sent.
Artem50788

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 05:33:58 PM

Last month they blocked my account with 0.5 BTC, I sent all the required documents as they required, all translations + all documents + video + document from the place of work, and still wait, advise what to do? at least someone unlocked an account?
shmoopa

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 01:45:38 PM

I try to take kya process for trading purpose. Is anyone here successfully verified kyc and trading, is deposit and withdraw easy or have some kind of limit.
What your trade commission charges? Based on per trading or number of trading.
inkyki

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:49:59 AM

Dear Bitebtc.
Where is my money?
https://ibb.co/w6q089p
AntiSpam2010

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:21:44 PM

Peбятa, тe cyммы, кoтopыe вы oзвyчивaeтe... я нe знaю пoчeмy вы дoмa дo cиx пop. Я бы yжe выexaл в штaб-квapтиpy этoй бoгoдeльни)))
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: