Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:50:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the time to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 1102 times)
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:45:21 PM

To be honest, nobody knows about Bitcoin whether it will rise or fall. its all depend on market . but now a days its rising.May be its a good time to invest bitcoin.
the best thing is investing in bitcoin. currently, I am increasingly investing in bitcoin for the long term with a duration of two years to the future in order to gain greater.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 01:49:58 PM

Indeed. Because bitcoin has the capability to skyrocket in just a few weeks or months. It might even exceed the prediction of your friend. From the looks of it, bitcoin is slowly regaining its value and it might continue for a while. Might as well buy some and just wait for a few weeks or months and see your money grow.
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:28:00 PM

There is no good time or bad time to invest on crypto currency, the early investors have believed in this new technology and has helped them to earn millions of dollars on hand and has changed their lives entirely. Still there is good potential for the bitcoins to increase its price, in the year 2017 the price of bitcoins has surged above $ 19700 USD and there are still chances for the prices to shoot above $ 50000 USD, so it is better to invest now rather than later.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:39:31 PM

Yes this is the time to in bitcoin.If you want to earn a good amount of profits from bitcoin investment then I will suggest you to invest you in Bitcoin when it's price is very low,on the other hand sell your bitcoin when it's price is high.Since bitcoin price is low now then you should invest in bitcoin now.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:47:41 PM

Surely, if you are really interested in investing then don't late more because
price of bitcoin is now still down to 10k$ but have gain rising graph and more possibility of increasing price so invest now more so that in future you can make huge money
klebsiella

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:22:07 PM

Price drop does not mean it's the end for bitcoin. Contrary to what others say that bitcoin is dead or it's over. When the price is down, it's time to invest. Time to buy and time to hold. We should understand the volatile nature of the coin. It maybe suffering from huge decline, but don't panic! Price can move up everyday.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
Thao_Mama

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:50:21 PM

Now is perfect time to buy BTC
I think so
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:16:41 PM

Yes, I think this is the right time to invest at bitcoin. why? because its price is continuing to grow and rapidly increasing therefore the investors are now starting to reinvest in bitcoin and I guess it is now safe to invest
Yes this is right time to invest if you want high profit invest now in bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is a good choice cause bitcoin is fast increasing now. That's why many investors want to join bitcoin cause they know they earn high income.
That's true, that today is the best time to invest in btc. If you want to earn good profit invest the good amount so that you will earn. We see that the price is so high and its fast to grow. This is the reason why most of investors have accept and invested in bitcoin, because its the easiest way to earn profit. The possibility is on the other day btc will more increase. This time the better is investing and buying.
VN_Boutique

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:20:38 PM

Yes! This time is a great to buy BTC
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:28:09 PM

Hi guys,

A friend of mine told me this was a good time to start invest in Bitcoins because he believes Bitcoin wil grow up to 30/40k $ this year. Now I have the question is he telling the truth? Is this the time to invest? And how much money should you invest to get maximum profit.

Yes I do believe that bitcoin price will reach upto 30k and now is the right time to invest because the price now is a lot cheaper . But me I don't buy bitcoins using my hard earned money. I bought bitcoins from.the money I earned in here form the bounty campaign I joined.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:39:41 PM

Hi guys,

A friend of mine told me this was a good time to start invest in Bitcoins because he believes Bitcoin wil grow up to 30/40k $ this year. Now I have the question is he telling the truth? Is this the time to invest? And how much money should you invest to get maximum profit.

Although I can agree with your friend and say that bitcoin will really do increase withing the next few weeks or months, I do not want to give you false hopes that it'll be that much(even though I think that it would probably be bigger than that). Because you might go reckless and invest way more than what you cam afford to lose. Because we actually can never know what will happen tomorrow with bitcoin since it really is unpredictable. So instead, let me just say that it will be a good idea to invest into it while it's still on sale as what other people call it Smiley
Ricaking

Activity: 82
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:17:32 AM

I think this is the time to invest in bitcoin. Because bitcoin price is low now. Having its price lower than before, it is indeed good time to invest as of the moment. And if you invest a good amount in bitcoin now,you will be make a big profite from your investment. And adding also my opinion that anytime is the right time to buy and invest in bitcoins that's it for me. I think in future bitcoin price will be rise again,and it brock it's priveous Record. Thats my opinion and my experience.
BAHARU

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:25:54 AM

All depends on your current decisions and needs, if you are ready with money and you already understand how to invest well, there is no harm to try it, but if you are not ready for both it should be postponed first, better if you search for information from friends who have experience in investing
Onyx0

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:27:09 PM

Hi guys,

No one knows the future price of bitcoin, the knowledge we can make. If you want to invest in bitcoin, you need to know bitcoin first.
I don't think it's too late to invest in bitcoin. Believe that bitcoin will be more expensive in the future.
Yes it is good to invest in crypto any time and you are right it is not too late to invest, it is perfect time indeed because the dip has caused great decrease in price of bitcoin that has made bitcoin more affordable than the old time when bitcoin was at peak and the price was so high so investing now will prove like a rocket to the moon because in future price is going to be high with a lot of profit in it.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:30:06 PM

This is absolutely a good time to invest in Bitcoin. Itd market value indeed, became low due to the crash last time. But since it is now starting to recover, practically, it will be a wise choice to invest. Your profit will go along with the increase. As its market rice is again increasing, same thing happens with your profit to be earned. Invest and hold until its price is again at its peak.
aakriti

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:30:56 PM

This is good time to invest. Bitcoin below $10000.
Raisa263616

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:32:40 PM

Yahh
it is the time to invest on bitcoin.bitcoin price now so low.if you want to invest in bitcoin crypto currency, you should do it now.Because after some days it will be more pricable things i think. Now a days bitcoin price raising slowly.But it's market will be on forme again.so we should invest on bitcoin.

l0uisStanley

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:38:12 PM

Predictions say that that bitcoin will reach $50k by the end of this year. I think this could easily happen to bitcoin
artemchernov503

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:36:20 AM

I invest in bitcoins pretty successfully doing this for about 2 years so I recommend the project at the moment CS Monitor.
Kalm

Activity: 269

https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:02:18 AM

Time is important for this process. So time to acct. Bitcoin is any time to change the price so not esy to guess. If need for the coin information check the market place. Most of the coin release in the market.  Market place is connects the all country business. So it easy to reach and you get more information for the coin. It help to improve your business process. It good opportunity for invest and get more profit. But you learn more information from Bitcoin. Then you know about allthins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: