Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:00:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the time to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 1102 times)
fatema

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:28:44 AM

Of course,I think it's a proper time to invest in Bitcoin in right now.Because its price has been steaddily increasing day by day. Investors are now starting reinvestment.So start investing now without delay.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:31:25 AM

Absolutely yes.It is really the right time to invest in bitcoin because the value drop down so you can buy it at a cheaper price and will just wait for its value to rise again in order for you to earn big but it will takes a couple of months or year so you must be patient.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:32:31 AM

Absolutely yes.It is better too late than never.So start investing now without the delay.Time is gold.This is the really succesful investment .You can also learned knowledge in btc.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
maichimoto

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:35:55 AM

Hi guys,

A friend of mine told me this was a good time to start invest in Bitcoins because he believes Bitcoin wil grow up to 30/40k $ this year. Now I have the question is he telling the truth? Is this the time to invest? And how much money should you invest to get maximum profit.

I don't think it will grow so much. But I agree it's the good time to invest in btc now, with recent dip it's very likely it will grow again, possibly to previous heights. 30/40 is way too optimistic though
RomersGray

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:37:49 AM

i think your friend is right, because bitcoin investors seem to have jumped onto the bandwagon of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies simply because their values have been skyrocketing and it looked like an easy way to get rich quick
EugeneJanet

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:41:13 AM

Hi guys,

A friend of mine told me this was a good time to start invest in Bitcoins because he believes Bitcoin wil grow up to 30/40k $ this year. Now I have the question is he telling the truth? Is this the time to invest? And how much money should you invest to get maximum profit.
This is your friend's forecast, when you decided to invest in the currency, you need to know about the things about COINS, as you know, I am sure you will make an accurate decision
rabit2018

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:05:58 PM

This is the best time to invest bitcoin. Bitcoin price is now quite low and you can buy low amount.  And wait right time to sale it.  It's give you lot of profit.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:23:04 PM

Hi guys,

To be successful we must have confidence, without trust will be difficult to achieve success. As with bitcoin, you must be sure that bitcoin will increase in value. Low prices are a great opportunity to buy bitcoins, and we benefit by selling high-priced bitcoins.
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:34:56 PM

Hi guys,

hey..guys,if you really want to invest in bitcoin no need to wait for the time,don't you know that the price of bitcoin is getting higher now but sometimes it will go down,but if you will invest now just do it and wait for the right time to sell it .no need to think about it if you have a money just buy now and you can see it later on for the outcome of the price if good or not.
JillClarissa

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:47:11 PM

Hi guys,

This is just his guess. If you want to invest in bitcoin, you need to know it first. When you make a decision about whether to invest in bitcoin now, you need to make your own decisions and not just listen to your friends.
atikurrahman

Activity: 199

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:00:49 PM

Bitcoin can be invested at any time. However, when bitcoin is low, it can be much more beneficial to invest. At present bitcoin prices have decreased much earlier, according to many, bitcoin prices will increase again very quickly. So, if you can now invest in bitcoin, you can expect good profit very soon.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
Musstang

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:07:58 PM

I think your friend is right!
When the market falls, it's time to buy. The prospect of growth is great. We must not forget that there are also risks. It's my opinion.

|▶   GREENX   |  THE WORLD’S MOST SOPHISTICATED GREEN ENERGY NETWORK   ◀|
Whitepaper   |▶     Private Sale 16 Apr 2018     ◀|   Presentation
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium    GitHub    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:35:52 PM

Hi guys,

The value of bitcoins today has been slightly dumped and it is down to 9k dollar, you can invest at this moment and earn a decent amount of profit if you will also have a good amount of capital to invest, just always try to base on demand and supply for you to determine whether it is good to invest or not.

tera do

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:41:00 PM

If you are a long-term investor, it is still early for you to invest in bitcoin, at present the price of btc is quite low and you can buy now.
bitcoinpeople2

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:45:49 PM

Yes. Bitcoin price is down so I think investing now is a good thing. Although I think it will go even down and get to $6000, there's been a lot of speculations about the dip and I think people are getting restless and a lot of them are panicking and selling.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:04:14 PM

Hi guys,

2 months have passed, but now the price of BTC continues to fall below $ 8,000. In my opinion, BTC can not exceed $ 20,000 in 2018. Because BTC is affected by the market too large. They are sensitive to hackers and BTC has to compete with a lot of other altcoin. So BTC will not be as high as you think.
anahawjeff21

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:12:43 PM

Yeah thats right, this is the perfect time to invest in bitcoin, because its price right now is low, and if you invest now, maybe in few weeks or months, its price will rise again and you will earn some money,
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:07:12 AM

I invest in bitcoins pretty successfully doing this for about 2 years so I recommend the project at the moment CS Monitor.

I'm sure bitcoin prices will continue to improve and have a good future. bitcoin prices are hard to predict, and I think anytime is a good time to start investing in bitcoins
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:29:16 AM

Y, now is the perfect time to join and invest in BTC. Indeed, BTC prices quickly rose in the range above the more favorable averages. Hence already many investors who join the higher income. Thanks
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:41:24 AM

Infact this is the very best time to invest, at the moment the price is low, so that when the price rises profit is loaded. And its sure that any time soon their will be hype in the price. But a lot of people will be afraid because the think bitcoin may die falling. Its all about your business skill. It may look risky but if you are skill in running investment, you will be ablevto take the chance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: