Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:29:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the time to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 1102 times)
anastasiapavlova3232

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:29:36 PM

The bitcoin exchange rate will continue to fall, with small periods of uplift. Large financial organizations, which previously supported digital money, will introduce more and more restrictions.
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:42:08 PM

Off cause the market is bleeding red so it is the best time to invest,as bitcoin turns $6000,opportunity is now given to new investors to throw in some money
Wahyu aep

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:49:27 PM

the best time to investigate bitcoin. Since the current btc price drops too much so you can easily afford it at near $ 12000. If you look at the graph last month bitcoin crosses $ 20k. And in the future there is a lot of forks going to happen so the price will rise high immediately. the price is very less now so all investeros start investing into bitcoin. chance to buy some btc at current prices. Therefore, bitcoin will return to the previous price, like the trend that happened last year.
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:56:14 PM

Hi guys,

A friend of mine told me this was a good time to start invest in Bitcoins because he believes Bitcoin wil grow up to 30/40k $ this year. Now I have the question is he telling the truth? Is this the time to invest? And how much money should you invest to get maximum profit.

yes you are right now is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as you can because currently the bitcoin price is very cheap and the price is very difficult to make the increase again so it seems you have to make long-term investment.
SteinsGate

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:10:13 PM

Probably Yes. Because if you as an individual really value bitcoin then you shoud start racking up your wallet full of bitcoins. We all know that bitcoin today is not that good in its condition but a risk taker will never get a result if he/she does not take the risks. So start investing and wait for its outcome to be done.

▮█    KRYLL    ▮█
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
Token sale start on Feb 7, 2018 (https://kryll.io/)
doaremon

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:56:39 PM

Similar topic-
I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin

Go through this one. I think you will get the answer. I think that it's the prefect time to invest.

alisaserdceva

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:12:01 AM

From the beginning to the summer of 2017, the cost of bitcoin increased from $ 1 thousand to $ 5 thousand. Analysts predicted the collapse of the currency, which can not endlessly grow at such a rate
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:39:27 AM

Now, while investors are in a small panic after the news from China and from South Korea, bitcoin is gradually falling. But the flow of investment in it does not stop, so that the end of the bitcoin will not come.
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:25:14 PM

It is right for you to invest in bitcoin if you find that the bitcoin value is low, and many bitcoins have invested and many are the biggest investors who have bitcoin now, and you're also investing so that it can also benefit and great profits for you.
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:31:50 PM

It is right for you to invest in bitcoin if you find that the bitcoin value is low, and many bitcoins have invested and many are the biggest investors who have bitcoin now, and you're also investing so that it can also benefit and great profits for you.
Yes it is very good to invest in bitcoin, I personally invested in bitcoin but I think it will be the biggest profit for my future, as you know crypto market is low right now the price of bitcoin is very low right now if you want to get the highest profit in bitcoin you should buy right now, bitcoin price was fallen almost 50% few months ago but now it increased almost 80% so being waiting for more time will dump the chance of profit, so buy now waiting will make bitcoin harder to buy as it is getting expensive.
ojoneajogwu

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:45:26 AM

this is the best time to invest based on the fall in prices invest in programs like BCharity.io
drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:57:40 AM

this is the  right time to start investing in bitcoin, the right choice to improve your life in the economy, because bitcoin is cheap then the high price ,and look like the bottom.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:48:02 AM

Now that the price have reduced that much, it is really  good time to invest in Bitcoins. You can double your money in next 2 months.
This is the right time to invest in bitcoin until the price is dipped. We know that value is unstable, buy now then hold and invest this is big opportunity to gain more profit. Investing in bitcoin is a good choice it makes your money, gain more in a less time.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:56:07 AM

Yup, this is the perfect time to invest in bitcoin because the price is literally very low compare to the past price of bitcoin for the past few months and if you don't have bitcoin yet then don't hesitate to get some bitcoins because you might regret it if you will not invest now because the price of bitcoin is slowly going up again because the panic selling is done.
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:01:10 AM

yes that's right, bitcoin is a lucrative coin and I believe it, bitcoin price is currently so low then you can buy it at a cheap price and wait until you get profit because bitcoin price will surely recover and have a high price again
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:05:02 AM

If you are ready to invest and wait for a long time, now is a very good time to buy Bitcoin. However, it may happen that you have to wait longer than you can imagine.
Looking at big picture and seeing the current situation this is the best time to start investing in bitcoin. Having its low value and low price beginners should take advantage of it and wait until the capital is earned and next to it is the profit. Don't lose the opportunity to start in it especially in this moment that its price is in lesser value.
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:48:54 AM

This is a good time, prices are still very much low and the market will start recovering soon which means you might miss your chance to get the best deals.
kcgk

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:51:44 AM

Judging from the current market conditions, the market is in a downturn. I think it is a very good investment opportunity now. You can use your money to buy some bitcoins. I believe that in the near future, you will get a good return.
Excellence91

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:56:39 AM

Very good project invest in project like BCharity.io
sunny7408

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:02:56 AM

Yes, this time is very good for invest in bitcoin because bitcoin price is very low (approx 75% down).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: