Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:22:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ukraine..  (Read 636 times)
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:10:57 PM

Why do you need a job? You are sitting on cryptocurrency forum Smiley

Oh really? There are more than 2 million members in this forum. How many of them are earning decent salary in the form of Bitcoin or altcoin? I would say that the amount will be in two digits. Unless you are a campaign manager or someone at that level, it is very difficult to earn decent wages here. Sig campaign earnings are good as additional income. But they can never be your primary income source.
It was a joke in a little. The average salary in Ukraine (becides Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Kharkov, Dnipro) is near $150. Do you really want to work in Ukraine? It's better to be a freelancer and take salary in USD or cryptocoins.

About football... The 2018 UEFA Champions League Final will be in Kiev on 26.05.2018

Are there Bitcoin ATM machines in Ukraine?
what do you meant by freelancer , you mean online freelancer jobs ? I guess so,
However if you are in to Crypto market with good capital I think you can survive with crypto income in Ukraine,
hope 2018 UEFA Champions League will help Kiev economy

miamikid7

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:39:29 PM

Ukraine is a wonderful country, be sure to visit it, I live in Russia, but I really want to go to live in Ukraine. There are no racists in Ukraine. Recently, the country is considered unsafe, but I think everything will improve with time.
EEM

Activity: 194
Merit: 32

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:21:35 PM

Oh really? There are more than 2 million members in this forum. How many of them are earning decent salary in the form of Bitcoin or altcoin? I would say that the amount will be in two digits. Unless you are a campaign manager or someone at that level, it is very difficult to earn decent wages here. Sig campaign earnings are good as additional income. But they can never be your primary income source.
It was a joke in a little. The average salary in Ukraine (becides Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Kharkov, Dnipro) is near $150. Do you really want to work in Ukraine? It's better to be a freelancer and take salary in USD or cryptocoins.

About football... The 2018 UEFA Champions League Final will be in Kiev on 26.05.2018

However if you are in to Crypto market with good capital I think you can survive with crypto income in Ukraine,

There are a lot of ASICs in Ukraine, you can find UA ASICs shops in web. But mining is not fully safe. There are no laws which direct mining. Everybody mines for his own risk.
Freelancer - is a selfemployer person who works online.
if_so_klara_99

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:10:20 PM

And most importantly, I have tasted delicious food there!  Smiley And, of course, there are beautiful girls (for those who are interested). Have a safe trip!  Wink
Flodner

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 10:03:20 PM

Yes, there are some Bitcoin ATM machines, i.e. in one popular chain of ibox machines you can buy Bitcoins, there is also Blockchain Hub and there is ATM inside.
Also from online exchanges it's easy to withraw crypto to bank cards and then use in any ATM.

2018 UEFA Champions League won't help economy much, as I understand it will be 1 event, so it's a small drop in the ocean of economy.
But IT and Blockchain area helps economy a lot.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:25:57 AM

There are a lot of ASICs in Ukraine, you can find UA ASICs shops in web. But mining is not fully safe. There are no laws which direct mining. Everybody mines for his own risk.
Freelancer - is a selfemployer person who works online.

I don't know what ASIC is, I think that's something related to Bitcoin mining. I asked about ATM machines that we can withdraw our bitcoin. Hope Bitcoin ATM machines are available in Ukraine.
I alread know the term of freelancer. I asked is it online freelancer or off line freelancer. Thanks.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:30:11 AM

Yes, there are some Bitcoin ATM machines, i.e. in one popular chain of ibox machines you can buy Bitcoins, there is also Blockchain Hub and there is ATM inside.
Also from online exchanges it's easy to withraw crypto to bank cards and then use in any ATM.

2018 UEFA Champions League won't help economy much, as I understand it will be 1 event, so it's a small drop in the ocean of economy.
But IT and Blockchain area helps economy a lot.

Wow that's great. It looks like Ukraine is a one of major bitcoin supportive countries in the world but not much noticed by people. then we can use XAPO cards as well in Ukraine.

Yeah but still a help. (2018 UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAG )

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:35:18 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 05:16:28 PM by anushkasachith888

And most importantly, I have tasted delicious food there!  Smiley And, of course, there are beautiful girls (for those who are interested). Have a safe trip!  Wink

Yeah I  checked some videos they got some nice foods. of course , When I asked about Ukraine from people , they ask me, why you wanna go to Ukraine? because of girls. lol. That means Ukrainian girls are so beautiful. Smiley
How are their qualities of Ukrainian women ?  I know Poland girls are so caring. they look after their husbands very well. what about Ukranian girls attitude towards their life partner ? are they trustworthy? caring similarly polish girls ?  ?

EEM

Activity: 194
Merit: 32

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:47:19 PM

I don't know what ASIC is, I think that's something related to Bitcoin mining. I asked about ATM machines that we can withdraw our bitcoin. Hope Bitcoin ATM machines are available in Ukraine.
I alread know the term of freelancer. I asked is it online freelancer or off line freelancer. Thanks.
Sorry, I didn't rightly understand you)

How are their qualities are women ?  I know Poland girls are so caring. they look after their husbands very well. what about Ukranian girls attitude towards their life partner ? are they trustworthy? caring similarly polish girls ?  ?

Our women are more caring than polish))
Flodner

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:23:29 PM

Yes, Ukrainian girls and women are the best!))
And yes, Ukraine is one of the leading countries in blockchain and this will be developed more and more.
On Davos Tapscott showed the Blockchain map and Ukraine was there!

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:17:29 PM

Sorry, I didn't rightly understand you)

How are their qualities are women ?  I know Poland girls are so caring. they look after their husbands very well. what about Ukranian girls attitude towards their life partner ? are they trustworthy? caring similarly polish girls ?  ?

Our women are more caring than polish))

really?  Cheesy you say this just because you are a Ukranian or based on real facts being impartial?

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:20:28 PM

Yes, Ukrainian girls and women are the best!))
And yes, Ukraine is one of the leading countries in blockchain and this will be developed more and more.
On Davos Tapscott showed the Blockchain map and Ukraine was there!

Oh another Ukranian. lol ..Ukranian girls are good. But polish girls are the best.

http://www.rooshv.com/13-personality-traits-of-polish-women

https://polandian.wordpress.com/2008/02/18/ten-things-to-remember-when-you-have-a-polish-girlfriend/

https://www.international-love.dating/en/polish-women

Flodner

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:30:39 PM

Oh another Ukranian. lol ..Ukranian girls are good. But polish girls are the best.

Which country are you from? Just curious)
Anyway I don't mind if you choose to go to Poland)

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:36:00 AM

Which country are you from? Just curious)
Anyway I don't mind if you choose to go to Poland)

I just jokingly said, Hope both Ukrainian and polish women are similarly nice, both belongs to Slavic countries right?

Rsocks

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:05:18 AM

Ukrainians are just the victims of a big game in politics
Blockchanger95

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:28:50 AM

Shall we talk about Ukraine? I hope Ukranians and people who has  visited and lived in Ukraine will join with thread to share their experiences here

1. Is Ukraine safe for foreigners ?
2 Are Ukrainians are racists ?
3. How is the living cost in Ukraine
4. Are there part time jobs for international students in Ukraine ?
5. Is it difficult to find part time jobs without knowing their language?

1. Yes.
2. No.
3. I believe it's much more cheaper than in Europe and USA.
4-5. I think if you know English good you'll definitely find some nice job there.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:34:07 AM

Shall we talk about Ukraine? I hope Ukranians and people who has  visited and lived in Ukraine will join with thread to share their experiences here

1. Is Ukraine safe for foreigners ?
2 Are Ukrainians are racists ?
3. How is the living cost in Ukraine
4. Are there part time jobs for international students in Ukraine ?
5. Is it difficult to find part time jobs without knowing their language?

1. Yes.
2. No.
3. I believe it's much more cheaper than in Europe and USA.
4-5. I think if you know English good you'll definitely find some nice job there.

I thought without knowing Russian langauge It is hard to find part time jobs.
That's great to hear if you know engilsh you can still find part time jobs in Ukraine.
By the way. Are you a Ukrainian to confirm your details ?

sunnybug

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:47:35 PM

And most importantly, I have tasted delicious food there!  Smiley And, of course, there are beautiful girls (for those who are interested). Have a safe trip!  Wink

Yeah I  checked some videos they got some nice foods. of course , When I asked about Ukraine from people , they ask me, why you wanna go to Ukraine? because of girls. lol. That means Ukrainian girls are so beautiful. Smiley
How are their qualities of Ukrainian women ?  I know Poland girls are so caring. they look after their husbands very well. what about Ukranian girls attitude towards their life partner ? are they trustworthy? caring similarly polish girls ?  ?

I don't know about Polish girls but in Ukraine the girls are mostly trustworthy. They usually take care of their husband, cook delicious food (as we don't get used to eat semi-finished product all the time). We are obsessed with our family.
Saksham

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:26:03 PM

It's not safe at all. Read the news about kidnapping the bitcoint holders in Kiev and Odessa first. If it's not enough I can continue.
Yes in deed, i agree with you, there is no reason why somebody should fell safe in Ukraine. I am not from Ukraine but they don't have happy news.Regarding to the kidnapping i have found a link for those interested:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-kidnapping/ukraine-kidnappers-free-bitcoin-analyst-after-1-mln-ransom-paid-idUSKBN1EN1QB
atracom

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:43:53 AM

Huh...when I saw the title I thought, firstly, about another kremlin bitch posting scam - but it's just about tourists, a long-forgotten theme
Ukraine not outstandingly safe for foreigners when they don't know how to keep themselves in safety. But you can have various good time with rather low cost
*whispering* you can mine there, in places

https://yobit.io/?bonus=szkTB       |   https://qoinpro.com/98d78504a0f3e7681360beb701a622fa
Join YOBIT, freebies, shit and fun   |   Freecoins DAILY
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: