Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:20:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 60% of world population cannot access computer so Bitcoins will fail.  (Read 1831 times)
ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:40:56 PM

Yes it is true that many still persons cant access bitcoin but the fact that bitcoin will fall because of the people who cant access the bitcoin is wrong thought. Way back many people really dont know about bitcoin i guess only 15%-20% of people know about bitcoin. Compare right know that it increases and i dont think that is the reason bitcoin will fall.
oddwh

Activity: 854
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:44:11 PM

You don't need a computer, a mobile device is enough to get some bitcoins. Around 50% of the world population have a access to internet, this number will progress over time and bitcoin needs time too to progress, so that's still fine  Smiley

I remember there was a solution, years ago, which gave it possible to send some bitcoins through SMS. Does this still exist ?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
     ▄██▀▀             ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                   ▀██
   █▌                       ▐█
  █▌                         ▐█
 ▐█            ▄▄▄            █▌
 ██         ▄██▀▀▀██▄         ██
 ▄         ▐█▌     ▐█▌         ▄
███        █▌       ▐█        ███
 ▀   █▄    ▐█▌     ▐█▌    ▄█   ▀
   █▄  █▄   ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ▄█  ▄█
    ▀█   █▄    ▀▀▀    ▄█   █▀
      █▄   █▄       ▄█   ▄█
       ██    █  ▄  █    ██
         █▄    ███    ▄█
          ██    ▀    ██
            █▄  █  ▄█
             ██ █ ██
                ▄
               ███
                ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
 ████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
   ██▀████████████▀██
    ▀██▀▀██████▀▀██▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        
▄████████████▄     
▄████████████████▄   
████████████████████  
██████████████████████ 
 ████████████████████████
▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
██████████████████████ 
████████████████████  
▀████████████████▀   
▀████████████▀     
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        
mest

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:52:19 PM

thats correct. 60% of world populations can't access computers but in every day pass by its decreasing because every single day people are going upgrades with a hightech gadgets to gain access through computers, also people now a days have a lifes style which they likely to leave in a place where they can uses computers,cellphones to gain access to get into their interest like bitcoin. thankyou
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:59:59 PM

I don't believe it! Many people can not have access to bitcoin but we live in 2018, we should find solutions not problems. People will find solutions for the internet
colmenajose

Activity: 278

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:39:38 AM

It is very difficult for everyone in the world to have bitcoin, and that is not why bitcoin will fail. Bitcoin will always be perhaps the cryptocurrency with the best option to invest, and also a high facility to acquire goods and services in a large part of the world.
Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:42:36 AM

I think you're trying to convince us that bitcoin is not a mainstream currency.
In my opinion, computers are becoming more and more popular, and blockchain is the new technology of our future, so I think bitcoin will become the mainstream currency.

SteinsGate

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:46:43 AM

40 % of the world population is big enough to influence people with bitcoin. With regards to that, I think the population is still growing and it will become a larger statistics after another year. Because the community of bitcoin is growing fast. Do not discourage yourself with numbers. Be positive, bitcoin will live for more years.

▮█    KRYLL    ▮█
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
Token sale start on Feb 7, 2018 (https://kryll.io/)
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:59:05 AM

To use bitcoin we dont need computer simple smartphone enough.
How many world population cannot access to handphone ?

Equity0924

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 04:05:41 AM

That is true. But as you can see, that 60% of population makes bitcoin improve and kicking. Just wait for right time, bitcoin will not fail because it will continue to grow and will not end.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:43:23 AM

You don't need a computer, a mobile device is enough to get some bitcoins. Around 50% of the world population have a access to internet, this number will progress over time and bitcoin needs time too to progress, so that's still fine  Smiley

I remember there was a solution, years ago, which gave it possible to send some bitcoins through SMS. Does this still exist ?
You are right,just mobile phone is enough to use bitcoin and I don't think it will be just 50% of population got internet access I think more than 80% of population over the world got the access to internet.SO accessing internet i not a problem now.
I will say most of the people in the world don't know the world crypto currency or bitcoin so we need to create more awareness among the people to know about bitcoin and then they will start using it.But it takes more time to adapt at the time 99% world people will have internet access. Smiley
xieqieshangu9

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:49:36 AM

Many people around the world face the problem of hunger! Eighty percent of the world's wealth is in the hands of 20 percent.

A lot of things are in the hands of a few people.

Bitcoin is popular in many countries around the world. BTC has been developing for 9 years, it has a very broad development prospect!
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:54:50 AM

Many people around the world face the problem of hunger! Eighty percent of the world's wealth is in the hands of 20 percent.

A lot of things are in the hands of a few people.

Bitcoin is popular in many countries around the world. BTC has been developing for 9 years, it has a very broad development prospect!
Not necessarily accessing the computer, people can also make a profit on their phones.
Just have the internet and the smartphone, you will solve all the problems in the crypto market. But the number of people involved in the crypto market is limited, we need to make the crypto market more and more widespread throughout the country.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:55:14 AM

Well, the 60 percent sure is a lot of people but there is still the 40 percent left making it a success for BTC. Countries are now banning this coin but the coin holder at their part will find a way to use their coins once more. So, we can say that the 40 percent can still make it unto 42 to 45 percent, estimating it to be correct. So in the Future, I bet bitcoin will stand strong making it a currency of the world and the 60 percent might be the BItcoiners and the 40 are for non-BTC users.

FthrJACK

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:55:47 AM

I watched a video of a guy mining crypto in a mud hut in an African village with bits of computer he had cobbled together.
Guy hasnt even got a stove or a car.

But hes into crypto.

Your argument is invalid.
think3214

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:58:16 AM

...compared to say u.s. dollar bills which you can hold in your hand or stuff in your mattress.

this is why bitcoins will not go mainstream because majority of human beings on this planet do not have access to a computer.

successful gold standards are things like toyota trucks, ak-47's, u.s. c-notes which thrive in places like afghanistan and africa.
I think bitcoin will grow to a limit, can not develop further, and bitcoin also can not replace cash in the future. Bitcoin is a digital currency, some countries can not access the internet, and many do not know how to use computers. If using bitcoin instead of cash, they will not know how to use it. I think bitcoin only grows at limited investment.
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:10:57 AM

I think I disagree with this. Well, you can invest in bitcoin using your smartphone. I mean there are online wallet available that can be access through smartphone, I actually do it. I watched my investment through my phone.
mi56374100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:21:24 AM

...compared to say u.s. dollar bills which you can hold in your hand or stuff in your mattress.

this is why bitcoins will not go mainstream because majority of human beings on this planet do not have access to a computer.

successful gold standards are things like toyota trucks, ak-47's, u.s. c-notes which thrive in places like afghanistan and africa.

Even though 60 percent of people don't use computers, bitcoin is still a success, and The Times are improving and falling behind.
The future of cryptocurrency is indispensable in the global financial system.
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:22:44 AM

I think I disagree with this. Well, you can invest in bitcoin using your smartphone. I mean there are online wallet available that can be access through smartphone, I actually do it. I watched my investment through my phone.
Yes, if you do not know how to use the computer we can invest bitcoin through the phone, though, using the phone is not as full of features as the computer, but the phone can still do Quick purchase orders, and tracking information bitcoin. But not all smartphone users, there are still some poor countries, they do not know how to use smart phones.
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:25:43 AM

In my own opinion, i think just because not all people cannot have an access to computer, bitcoin will fall or it will not succeed in the future. Bitcoin had experienced being successful in the past few months and it will succeed again.

gakadem

Merit: 106

No success in a short time

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:44:58 AM

bitcoin is created not to be the world's currency, which will replace the current world currencies.
bitcoin is still bitcoin, and the way it works will remain the same as it is today, bitcoin can only be used by people who understand about technology, can be said to require its own expertise
and not everyone can use bitcoin, especially those who are backward about technology. except for those who want to learn

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: